Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God (1669 Views)

I Have Prayed And Noting Is Happening / I Wish There Was A God (A Reply) / Video: Nothing Is Impossible ~ Sinach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Jameselias: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Can dipper life ever hold services together with christ embassy: impossible can mountain of fire ever hold prayer session with catholic's:impossible add to the list and let the fun continue i will convert to christainity only when they all merge. i wounder how they hope to coexiste in heaven what a place of divergent view on how best to worship thier God it will be. God must have to re-educate them corncerning himself and how best to worship him then.
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Matthew 7:21: "Not everyone saying to me, 'Lord, Lord', will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will."
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Jameselias: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
MzNelly:
Matthew 7:21: "Not everyone saying to me, 'Lord, Lord', will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will."
atleast few from different denomination wil enter it and my post will become the case. or do u mean it is only one denomination that will enter it.
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jameselias:
atleast few from different denomination wil enter it and my post will become the case. or do u mean it is only one denomination that will enter it.

Ephesians 4:5: "One Lord, ONE FAITH, One baptism;"
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Jameselias: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
MzNelly:

Ephesians 4:5: "One Lord, ONE FAITH, One baptism;"
over fourty denominations different practices different world faith different ways of seeing God wake up this is fact. deny it c'mon go ahead do it!
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jameselias:
over fourty denominations different practices different world faith different ways of seeing God wake up this is fact. deny it c'mon go ahead do it!

I think if you just chilled; you'd better understand me.....and the Bible.

Take in a deep breath, a DEEP breath; now smile....something like this. smiley
Or maybe like this grin

I'll explain when you're calmer and ready to listen. smiley

1 Like

Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Jameselias: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
MzNelly:

I think if you just chilled; you'd better understand me.....and the Bible.

Take in a deep breath, a DEEP breath; now smile....something like this. smiley
Or maybe like this grin

I'll explain when you're calmer and ready to listen. smiley
i am not tensed begin ur explanation perhapes it's what pastor said in tody's sermorn right? All the same i am all ears. Begin ur fact disproving exercise c'mon go ahead do it!
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Jameselias: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
I do not see asembly of God and catholics co habiten in heaven.
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Jameselias: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
dayo999:
Sometimes I wonder if it is the same God they worship.
they don't have a god or they have to choose b/w yahweh vs jesus
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by torchwave: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
You don't see because you don't believe.

The saints make up the Church (not churches) whose head is Christ.

Moreover, when they all finally come together in heaven, there will be perfect unity because heaven is a place of perfection.
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Jameselias: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
torchwave:
You don't see because you don't believe.

The saints make up the Church (not churches) whose head is Christ.

Moreover, when they all finally come together in heaven, there will be perfect unity because heaven is a place of perfection.
make una see this one ooh! i don laugh tire, See nollywood abeg, for ur mind now deepper life and christ embassy na the same pple abi, clap for ur self.
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by johnydon22(m): 1:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Over 40, 000 sects, different teachings and beliefs, even condemning and threatening each other with their mythical hell...

No be today e start... Christianity borrowed Yahweh from Judaism, They stripped him off the attributes he had in judaism like the brutality and barbarism and added their own and tadaaa "a new modified yahweh" now they claim na dem get am, even threaten judaic folks wit hell that they are delusioned...lmao grin grin grin
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by torchwave: 6:49am On Feb 12, 2015
Jameselias:
make una see this one ooh! i don laugh tire, See nollywood abeg, for ur mind now deepper life and christ embassy na the same pple abi, clap for ur self.
Different people, one Body in Christ. Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Believe in Him and you are assured of eternal life. Being a Catholic or Methodist or Presbyterian or of Pentecostal or Apostolic denomination has nothing to do with salvation. They are just earthly structures that will crumble into dust one day and be forgotten.

What matters most or more than the church you belong to is if you've accepted the death of Christ as the only acceptable sacrifice for the forgiveness of your sins....that is the only thing God requires from you in order to be guaranteed eternity with Him.

You can laugh all you want. In the same vein many laughed at the gospel of Christ to the destruction of their unrepentant souls.

1 Like

Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Jameselias: 8:04am On Feb 12, 2015
torchwave:
Different people, one Body in Christ. Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Believe in Him and you are assured of eternal life. Being a Catholic or Methodist or Presbyterian or of Pentecostal or Apostolic denomination has nothing to do with salvation. They are just earthly structures that will crumble into dust one day and be forgotten.

What matters most or more than the church you belong to is if you've accepted the death of Christ as the only acceptable sacrifice for the forgiveness of your sins....that is the only thing God requires from you in order to be guaranteed eternity with Him.

You can laugh all you want. In the same vein many laughed at the gospel of Christ to the destruction of their unrepentant souls.
i don laugh tire make una see dis one abeg. Different pple tryna convince me that they are one, the simple question is can a deeper life member fellow(SHEEP) or worship with christ embassy since they are supossed to be one?yes or no
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Hiswordxray(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2015
I have seen people of different denomination coming to worship under the headship of Christ.
If you haven't then go out and search thoroughly. I'm such you would find it, if you really want to.
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Macelliot(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
johnydon22:
Over 40, 000 sects, different teachings and beliefs, even condemning and threatening each other with their mythical hell...

No be today e start... Christianity borrowed Yahweh from Judaism, They stripped him off the attributes he had in judaism like the brutality and barbarism and added their own and tadaaa "a new modified yahweh" now they claim na dem get am, even threaten judaic folks wit hell that they are delusioned...lmao grin grin grin
You contradicted yourself. Peace!
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by johnydon22(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Macelliot:

You contradicted yourself. Peace!

Do well to show me bro?
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Macelliot(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
johnydon22:

Do well to show me bro?
Do you believe the Bible is Real or a Myth?
I mean the old testament account of the ancient world to be specific.
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by johnydon22(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Macelliot:

The old testament account of the ancient world or the jewish world?
as far as we know the accounts in the bible are all exclusive to the jews.
So when you bring accounts from both Ugarit, chaldeans, sumerians, mayans, babylonians, egyptians that way predates all the account in the said old testament, then we can see if we could grasp a little knowledge of the ancient world.

You pointed to my post and said i contradicted myself ...So just show me the contradictions from my post and not dabble into another/external discussion.
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Macelliot(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
johnydon22:

The old testament account of the ancient world or the jewish world?
as far as we know the accounts in the bible are all exclusive to the jews.
So when you bring accounts from both Ugarit, chaldeans, sumerians, mayans, babylonians, egyptians that way predates all the account in the said old testament, then we can see if we could grasp a little knowledge of the ancient world.

You pointed to my post and said i contradicted myself ...So just show me the contradictions from my post and not dabble into another/external discussion.
Stop being provocative. Cool your mind down.
Reading ur comment tell me you are highly provoked.
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by johnydon22(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Macelliot:

Stop being provocative. Cool your mind down.
Reading ur comment tell me you are highly provoked.
Me? lolzzz thats a very wrong assumptive assertions.
And can upset some people tho not someone like me.
Provoked at what?
My brother if you have known me in this nairaland you will find i take nothing personal and their is nothing here to get provoked at.
Now back to our talk
I have read many ancient tales about all these ancient civilizations i typed above cus i am fascinated by history.
And i find many fables, myths in them same goes to the jewish tales in the bible... it is riddled with myths like others so they are all ancient story(history) book
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Jameselias: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
cheesy grin
Macelliot:

cheesy grin 6000 yrs is just a yesterday compared to the term ancient, there are civilizations and writtings spaning well over 50,000 yrs from where even the stories in ur bible were copied from and twisted, if we are to believe any ancient writtings as u called it, we will believe the more authentic ancient stories of such civilizations as : sumerians, lumerians, atlantis, anunnaki's, aryans, rishis, etc, all this civilizations predate any in ur bible by atleast thousand's of yrs, So come off it.
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Macelliot(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Jameselias:
cheesy grin cheesy grin 6000 yrs is just a yesterday compared to the term ancient, there are civilizations and writtings spaning well over 50,000 yrs from where even the stories in ur bible were copied from and twisted, if we are to believe any ancient writtings as u called it, we will believe the more authentic ancient stories of such civilizations as : sumerians, lumerians, atlantis, anunnaki's, aryans, rishis, etc, all this civilizations predate any in ur bible by atleast thousand's of yrs, So come off it.
Who told you that the Bible said the earth is 6000yrs old.
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Macelliot(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2015
johnydon22:

Me? lolzzz thats a very wrong assumptive assertions.
And can upset some people tho not someone like me.
Provoked at what?
My brother if you have known me in this nairaland you will find i take nothing personal and their is nothing here to get provoked at.
Now back to our talk
I have read many ancient tales about all these ancient civilizations i typed above cus i am fascinated by history.
And i find many fables, myths in them same goes to the jewish tales in the bible... it is riddled with myths like others so they are all ancient story(history) book
The Jewish tales started after King Solomon's reign.
Pyramids of Egypt, Towel of Babel e.tc, Saying that the ancient biblical Stories are myths proves that You scored capital ZERO in History.

Lets educate ourselves.
Do you know anything about the pyramids of Egypt?
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Jameselias: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2015
Macelliot:

Who told you that the Bible said the earth is 6000yrs old.
i don't mean the earth, but the bilble it self, vis -a vis, writtings of the other civilizations.
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by michaelwestern(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2015
The most important thing in christianity is believing in Jesus Christ. All other disagreements in christianity are minor issues.
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by johnydon22(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Macelliot:

Pyramids of Egypt, Towel of Babel e.tc, Saying that the ancient biblical Stories are myths proves that You scored capital ZERO in History.

Lets educate ourselves.

lol OK you just got emotional...am done sir
Leme not dabble into unecessary argument over nofin wif u.
my post was straight and simple.
Be well
Re: Noting Is Impossible These One's Are Even For A God by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Macelliot:

Lets educate ourselves.
could yhu plz enlighten us on the "pyramids of Egypt".

(1) (Reply)

May Communion Service With Pastor Chris / MUST-SEE: TB Joshua’s Shocking End-Time Prophecy / God Loves Sex, A Lot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.