Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) (1330 Views)

FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. / We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by adeyemi97(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bishop Oyedepo is trending on twitter because of what he said.

"We will open the gate of hell on those who oppose GEJ"

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by adeyemi97(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
More

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by badassProdigy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
naija men of God sha...
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by teemanbastos(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Truly in d last days...Many shall depart 4rm d faith.
I ave lost faith in Oyedepo... Imagine spewing trash bkos of political and spiritual gains??

Painful..!! Na end times be dis.
If a man lyk Oyedepo could do dis?? Nawa o.
Dis ppu discourage 1 4rm christianity but datz y we should Luk up to GOD and nt any pastor.

#sad.

1 Like

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by DickDastardly(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Political money has ended up tearing down the common man's last sanctuary!
Well i am a TANOID ...........So i say.... wink

SAI GEJ and Oyedepo till 2019 cool
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
This one don pass picture!! shocked

Audio recording or I won't believe it.

All these dem hear say him member say that he say that them say that hell go...............

angry
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by obibankz(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ leads others still looking for there certificate
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by midolian(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
..Folusho Adesanya tweeted "THE BEST WAY TO UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATION OF WHAT OYEDEPO SAID IS TO IMAGINE IT COMING FROM AN ISLAMIC SCHOLAR IN THE NORTH"...
Well, since he z got the keys to hell, they (oyedepo and dos who oppose buhari) won't be faced with the problem of where to run to as soon as buhari emerges as the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
DickDastardly:
Political money has ended up tearing down the common man's last sanctuary!
Well i am a TANOID ...........So i say.... wink

SAI GEJ and Oyedepo till 2019 cool
is oyedepo contesting?

1 Like

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by Chanchit: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Make he open the gate na, na him and GEJ go first enter, then we go lock the gate.

1 Like

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by iphunanya(f): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm. So if I don't vote for uncle jona, the bishop will open the gate of hell for me? Issorait

1 Like

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by DickDastardly(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
This Anti-christ Buhari is tearing Christianity to shreds with politics and it seems we are urging him on.
Say no to PERSECUTORs of people of CHRIST,
Say no to ANTI-CHRIST!
Say no to BUHARI the JIHADIST who has sworn to wipe out all other religions in Nigeria expect his own!

Say yes to the DANIEL & ELIJAH of our time!
GEJ & OYEDEPO Rocks! cool

1 Like

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
apc thugs in trouble.
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by taiyesoul(f): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
DickDastardly:
This Anti-christ Buhari is tearing Christianity to shreds with politics and it seems we are urging him on.
Say no to PERSECUTORs of people of CHRIST,
Say no to ANTI-CHRIST!
Say no to BUHARI the JIHADIST who has sworn to wipe out all other religions in Nigeria expect his own!

Say yes to the DANIEL & ELIJAH of our time!
GEJ & OYEDEPO Rocks! cool

Who is the anti-Christ here?.A man of God threatening to open the gate of hell?.So he's got the keys to Hell.SMH, "Oledepo"

1 Like

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by otipoju(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmm . I reserve my comment
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by ramdris(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Madness of the highest order! No one in the history of this country has messed up religion the way GEJ is doing. He has not practically either consciously or unconsciously polarized the country along religion and ethnic line. However, the Good thing about GEJ actions of campaign in churches is dat: we have seen thru men of God and the satanist men of God thru their actions and utterances. GEJ has already put us in he'll n Am wondering the hell the foolish man of gods (not God ) is talking about. When an Islamic cleric talks,the pple term dem extremist I wonder wat oyedepo his. God bless Nigeria n destroy those trying to bring the country down by thier ways.
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
So he is now guy_sensei in Naruto not a man of god again? cool
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by enoqueen: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
can u imagine the nonsense undecided

cos he visited his church to increase his offerings today.

he has a duplex in hell.

1 Like

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by Sunbellar: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
iphunanya:
Hmmmmmm. So if I don't vote for uncle jona, the bishop will open the gate of hell for me? Issorait
Ify, please vote uncle Jona for freedom of Christianity and Ndigbo.
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by Wcole(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
I ws in chch 2day and bishop ddnt say such tyn. Even d president ddnt talk politics in his address. Let's watch our tongues!
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose GEJ ( Bishop Oyedepo To GEJ) by Change2015(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Big #fail

#change
#GMB
#APC
#christiansforbuhari

(1) (Reply)

Asari Should Declare War On Boko-haram Not Nigerians – I.b.babangida / General Buhari’s Lawyer Decamps to PDP, Says APC Is A Sinking Titanic / I Can Never Support Buhari- Babangida Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.