Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

INEC Wage - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Wage (11133 Views)

Nigerian Workers Will Now Get N56,000 As Minimum Wage / My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Wage by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Bro it is not 50000 its 15500
Plus PO and APO are paid the same amount.
U can check for yourself from inec through the link below.

inecnigeria.org/?page_id=2779

As a Cu, I did elections in 2013 Anambra, we had Cu's as APO's and and Post nysc / students as PO's.
After the training we gave lectures on what we had learnt and took tests, it was that serious.
That's how PO's and APO's wer selected

But I'll rather be an APO, I don't want my name and signatures on those sensitive materials.. Incase tins goes south.
" u know wt I mean huh"

Cu = Copper.. Jst incase

Just checked the link. You need to see the way their officer in INEC office was hyping it. You will be paid #50000, just make sure you do your job well (in his voice).... Well na them sabi.... I was recruited as PO....
Re: INEC Wage by UnimkeAk(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
olayoungz:

Just checked the link. You need to see the way their officer in INEC office was hyping it. You will be paid #50000, just make sure you do your job well (in his voice).... Well na them sabi.... I was recruited as PO....

Lol_ Ok.

Nafizzey:
So indirectly u mean is very riskey to hole presiding officer (PO) role?

Naaaah, not really sha
But Let's just say if any irregularities are found in that unit. You'll be held responsible.

1 Like

Re: INEC Wage by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Lol_ Ok.

Naaaah, not really sha
But Let's just say if any irregularities are found in that unit. You'll be held responsible.

Na so oooo.... That's why you will have to be careful. I mean very careful. Those party agent will come to meet you. They will definitely come. Just know how to respond to them. Coz people are always watching.
Re: INEC Wage by BLACKSNIP(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
olayoungz:

Na so oooo.... That's why you will have to be careful. I mean very careful. Those party agent will come to meet you. They will definitely come. Just know how to respond to them. Coz people are always watching.
One has to be careful o
Re: INEC Wage by yorex2011: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
I think the election is two saturdays (from d timetable i saw on inec site)?
Re: INEC Wage by Luizkid(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Truth b told, we're in 4 d cheez, so it betta b worth d troubles
Re: INEC Wage by yorex2011: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
BLACKSNIP:
One has to be careful o

But if them point u gun.. Carry everything give them o

Life before any oda thing
Re: INEC Wage by chachazzy(m): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2015
Alexisu:

#15500, For the two Saturdays?
I doubt it.

I was paid a total of #11000 for the July 14th 2012 gubernatoroial elections that returned Oshiomohle as the governor of Edo state as an APO but virtue of d fact that I was in Final year then.

That is for just Gubernatorial, not to of this dat is for Presidential, Gubernatorial, National Assembly, and state houses of Assembly.

Lol, bros i run dat package too dat year oo, was in finals too, UNIBEN, wen guys dey hustle money, chai! As APO but i did the job of the PO because the corper did not show up. Funny experience,
Re: INEC Wage by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:11am On Jan 26, 2015
yorex2011:

But if them point u gun.. Carry everything give them o

Life before any oda thing
No one should be told. I go run so te my leg go dey touch my head
Re: INEC Wage by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2015
yorex2011:
I think the election is two saturdays (from d timetable i saw on inec site)?

Yeah, you are right. It will hold for two weeks now. 14th and 28th February respectively....
Re: INEC Wage by mikeayus(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Bro it is not 50000 its 15500
Plus PO and APO are paid the same amount.
U can check for yourself from inec through the link below.

inecnigeria.org/?page_id=2779

As a Cu, I did elections in 2013 Anambra, we had Cu's as APO's and and Post nysc / students as PO's.
After the training we gave lectures on what we had learnt and took tests, it was that serious.
That's how PO's and APO's wer selected

But I'll rather be an APO, I don't want my name and signatures on those sensitive materials.. Incase tins goes south.
" u know wt I mean huh"

Cu = Copper.. Jst incase
i applied as APO, am just a student in my pen ultimate year, is it dat stusdents like me aint needed ? i didnt get d tet dy sent round ystd,...
Re: INEC Wage by Alexisu: 6:47am On Jan 26, 2015
chachazzy:

Lol, bros i run dat package too dat year oo, was in finals too, UNIBEN, wen guys dey hustle money, chai! As APO but i did the job of the PO because the corper did not show up. Funny experience,

yes bro. Na hustling tins o.
Re: INEC Wage by mikeayus(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2015
olayoungz:

Yeah, you are right. It will hold for two weeks now. 14th and 28th February respectively....
dats just 2 days nah...14 n 28
Re: INEC Wage by UnimkeAk(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2015
mikeayus:

i applied as APO, am just a student in my pen ultimate year, is it dat stusdents like me aint needed ? i didnt get d tet dy sent round ystd,...

I'm sure other penultimate year students got the text.
If ure at ur local govt of residence/enrolment, u could go down there and check.
Heard they wer already pasting names b4 guys started receiving texts

1 Like

Re: INEC Wage by gmacnoms(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nafizzey:
So indirectly u mean is very riskey to hole presiding officer (PO) role and one should not happily accept should opportunity suffice?
@all @all. I was clerk in d last delta elections. What I saw that day, I was very hapi I was given d post of a clerk because I actually I applied for PO with my bsc. If u see wetin dis politicians take my spo and po eyes take see? God forbid, and police and sm security men were dere o. Dey jst lockd up. Na dere I no say nigeria don almost finish. But d bad advantage is dat d PO nd SPO get good bribes from dese politicians. But if u r aa good man with nigeria @ hrt, SPO nd PO is not for u. U might end up killed
Re: INEC Wage by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Those that went for the screening/training today, pls how much is INEC paying?
Re: INEC Wage by Nafizzey(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
gmacnoms:
@all @all. I was clerk in d last delta elections. What I saw that day, I was very hapi I was given d post of a clerk because I actually I applied for PO with my bsc. If u see wetin dis politicians take my spo and po eyes take see? God forbid, and police and sm security men were dere o. Dey jst lockd up. Na dere I no say nigeria don almost finish. But d bad advantage is dat d PO nd SPO get good bribes from dese politicians. But if u r aa good man with nigeria @ hrt, SPO nd PO is not for u. U might end up killed
Re: INEC Wage by Nafizzey(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
gmacnoms:
Thank you sir for the info, you seem to know much . Well in my case, this is first experience thus I don't know much about elections officiating. One thing i assure myself is,I would be very Vigilant and careful.... #Though training commences next week
Re: INEC Wage by JustCare: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
I have left home for school...received the message some days ago. well, home is far from here and I can't also sacrifice my time through all the period of the election.
Re: INEC Wage by nas4q(m): 1:59am On Jan 27, 2015
olayoungz:

I don't know about your state but in Kaduna here, Zaria to be precise, only corpers are appointed as Presiding Officers while students in penultimate year and ex-corpers as Assistant Presiding Officers. And to also make things clear, on the day of the screening, it was passed across that the Presiding Officers will be paid 50000 plus training. I don't know about the APO's coz we were not screened in the same venue with them. Also, my SDO confirmed the #50000 wage to me...
I applied here in Zaria as post-nysc 2011 till date but checked my name in all the list pasted in the lga council and inec office but couldn't find mine. I walked
In to one of the offices and introduced myself presenting my discharge letter. My details were written on a form " potential/supplementtry presiding officer". I received an SMS that day. This was on a Saturday 24th Jan. So PO's not only for corps members. Hope u clear now?
Re: INEC Wage by nas4q(m): 2:00am On Jan 27, 2015
olayoungz:

I don't know about your state but in Kaduna here, Zaria to be precise, only corpers are appointed as Presiding Officers while students in penultimate year and ex-corpers as Assistant Presiding Officers. And to also make things clear, on the day of the screening, it was passed across that the Presiding Officers will be paid 50000 plus training. I don't know about the APO's coz we were not screened in the same venue with them. Also, my SDO confirmed the #50000 wage to me...
I applied here in Zaria as post-nysc 2011 till date but checked my name in all the list pasted in the lga council and inec office but couldn't find mine. I walked
into one of the offices and introduced myself presenting my discharge letter. My details were written on a form " potential/supplementtry presiding officer". I received an SMS that day. This was on a Saturday 24th Jan. So PO's not only for serving corps members. Note that on INEC website, u were suppossed to indicate the post u are applying for. I clearly chose "presiding officer" and the list pasted was for APO's alone. Hope u clear now?
Re: INEC Wage by CnCstore: 7:57am On Jan 27, 2015
Hello!i applied online as a corp member but with my local govt of residence not local govt where am serving.And I didn't submit the print out to my local govt of residence.where do I go for the screening?
Re: INEC Wage by hajjisemiu: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Interesting.....
Re: INEC Wage by BLACKSNIP(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2015
CnCstore:
Hello!i applied online as a corp member but with my local govt of residence not local govt where am serving.And I didn't submit the print out to my local govt of residence.where do I go for the screening?
Go and submit ur call up letter and ur print out at ur local government of residence,they may still collect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Nigeria Customs Service(ncs) Replacement 2015/2016. / Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.