Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) (37751 Views)

John Kerry To Visit Nigeria Next Week / John Kerry To Lead US Delegation To Buhari Inauguration-AFP / John Kerry To Attend Buhari's Inauguration, Leads US Presidential Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by falconey(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Febuhari

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by baysmith(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
dis wnt stop d fact that #buhari will becom d president com feb.14...mark my words!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by seunlayi(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
that is my man

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by eaglechild: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ till 2019!
Don't you just love that third picture. Two democrats having a civil discuss.

I wonder what the certificateless one would have to even discuss, probably would have needed an interpreter and would bore him with the rhetorics kworruption, kworruption.

Even the US knows that GEJ should carry on

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Bank450(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Am sure their discussions won't last long. Kerry will have to be patient to listen to our clueless leader.

In other news I saw obama with the indian prime minister enjoying his stay, I wish the same for us.

Make them shaaa re-open visa lottery for Nigerians.

#ESE
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by eleko1: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
;DAlways a clueless man.He look confused sad
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Brightology2(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
K
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by scribble: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ilekeh:
He should stick to his cowboy hat.

He doesn't exude enough swagger for Yoruba attires.

We Yorubas are a proud people.

Get off your high horse aburo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Collynzo419: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Collynzo9:
[s]Big boy na big boy, anytime, anyday.
GEJ is a big boy!
Meanwhile, he shouldn't take any advice from that man, the US has no idea of how to solve security problems - at least not the ones outside their territory.
Examples are abound.[/s]

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by daclint(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
agriboom:
Make him try close teeth na! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by sophtaf(f): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Youngzedd:
Oooooo

Kerry be like, is this the zoologist
No wonder he dressed funny

Oga Jona learn how to smile naa.
he's smilin,it just doesn't go well with his face lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
He had already seen Nigeria's no 1 earlier

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kerry is in Nigeria due to intelligence reports suggesting that GEJ is planning to hand over to the military when he loses the election. The Americans have come to warn the Otuoke fisherman that the Hague is not very far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by asadike(f): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Something tells me they are more interested in our disintegration than d february election. Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by ababanwoke(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
sadAnytime US visits nigeria,something bad happens

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by sophtaf(f): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
arewafederation:

Only God knows what the olodo is telling the white man. undecided
lol
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
News currently circulating that the Principal who issued sec school cert to GMB by name Alh Isyaku bello has been killed
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Osarieme415(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
The man no dey rest oooh.From Faith Tabernacle,Ogun State to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Forwetinnah: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Keneking:
I am sure he discharged him quickly..wanting to meet with Buhari as soon as possible.

Click like if you agree that he would spend maximum of 2hours with GEJ and more than 6hours with GMB and even do dinner with the APC Team.

Spend time with that goro stained teeth certificate forger ?? *face palm*

Even a translator won't help in this case because I sure say even hausa people themselves no dey understand BH yarn

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
He's here to discuss how Nigeria will not fall apart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Cannonleo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Collynzo419:

Y cant u be original for once and stop clonning other people's moniker undecided
Collynzo419:

Y cant u be original for once and stop clonning other people's moniker
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by tempest69: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=Keneking post=30123041]I am sure he discharged him quickly..wanting to meet with Buhari as soon as possible.

Click like if you agree that he would spend maximum of 2hours with GEJ and more than 6hours with GMB and even do dinner with the APC Team.[/quote ]he was with Buhari, Ameachi, tinunbu, earlier. So go otueke go hug transformer tongue
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Collynzo419:
Kerry is the US Secretary of State, the equivalent of the Minister of Foreign Affairs. Look at how GEJ a whole President is opening his 32 , almost as if he is worshiping him.

Kerry is here to tell GEJ that the US and the international community will not support the postponement of the upcoming elections and caution the PDP not instigate any political violence like they did in Bauchi state
Janjjaweed mentality.
I hope you frown your face and look all serious when friends visits you at home? undecided

These APC e-touts has an outstanding stupid nature to say the least.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Forwetinnah: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
danjumakolo:
News currently circulating that the Principal who issued sec school cert to GMB by name Alh Isyaku bello has been killed

All this one to take win vote too...why not Google and find out if the fraudster is dead before you start polluting the net with fake news?

Who cares about an illiterate aiding his fellow illiterate?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by joanprice: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Collynzo9:
Big boy na big boy, anytime, anyday.
GEJ is a big boy!
Meanwhile, he shouldn't take any advice from that man, the US has no idea of how to solve security problems - at least not the ones outside their territory.
Examples are abound.
him na big reach to bring obama himself

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by dvee2: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why did GEJ meet Kerry at Lagos? Tell them you are the president, let him come to Abuja not to summon you to lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by tempex88(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
John kerry is 71years old, GMB's age mate.
Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lmao. GEJ is a perpetual clown. grin

I think his handlers must have read all the online critique about his unpresidential postures in pictures. So, they decided to give him a good look. However, you can't teach a bonobo how to act human - it has to feel natural.

Like seriously, why's he laughing with all teeth out, and extending his hands - when John Kerry basically kept a straight face? - this guy is a clown. grin

It's a pity he had to disgrace the Yoruba traditional attire - sad! grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) by condralbede(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
That first picture though..... I don't know how to describe it.

Sai Buhari till Jonathan learns how to smile like a president.

grin grin
You expect him to frown neMeanwhile how do other presidents smiles?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abducted Rann Nurse Becomes Boko Haram Member, Sends Warning Whatsapp Message / Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" / Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.