Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia (9243 Views)

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Woman Stripped Naked And Sexually Abused For Stealing A Phone (shocking Photo) / Mom Stabs Baby Son 90 Times With Scissors After Being Bitten While Breastfeedin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by lanicky(f): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
fr3do:

If you love your yeye sharia so much, form arewastan and implement it there.

I don't need to reply d sharia guy again.
God bless u.
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by lanicky(f): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
rigarmortis:
Bisimillahi rahman irahim...

Allah reigneth still.......

Allah is doG

Lol...God forgive u cheesy
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by charijee(f): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
ameer2:
Dis is no rape. Pple jex misquoted dis news to mek islam look bad.They were caught fornicating and it's the perfect judgment. Had it been sharia law ll b implemented in Nigeria lyk dis. I think pple will learn to keep demselves clean n marry early. Bt sadly nw, sex has nw turned to a normal day to day activity btw untied beeins.pple hav nw turned to animals all in d name of human right.I wish somtin lyk dis wil b implemented in Nigeria so it ll serve as an example for odas.
Isn't it the same thing we're all saying.....was she caught fornicating with herself?......what was done to the partner?
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by ameer2: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
raayah:

I just want to Strangle you. You should be flogged 180 for these comment.

What is your business with people Fornicating.? Are you perfect? Dont you sin?
This has to be the most inhumane and nastiest post i've read on Nairaland.

I suggest you check yourself deep and ask why your heart is so evil. I also read your previous post about struggling with academics, you should face that, focus on getting your grades up.

Ughhh..

Madam calm down. No body is perfect in lyf. I sin bt nt as big as fornication cos Allah s. W. T says dnt go near fornication talkless of doin it.m nt evil rather pple dat re fornicating re evil n On my academics i m jst asking for advice frm pple to be beta n alhdllh m very close to 1st class nw. Insha Allah. Ill graduate wit a 1st class which was my aim...tnx n dnt expect a reply 4rm me again cos i dnt hav ur tym.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by AJOT99(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
This might start happening in Nigeria when u vote for .........

Fill in d blank space

Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by raayah(f): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by ameer2: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
raayah:

If I fornicate tonight and I die, i go to hell fire.
If i lie tonight and I die, I go to hell fire.
If i murder someone tonight and I die, I go to hell fire.

Sin is Sin!! You better check yourself young man. You better carry your books and make that first class.

You are in the university and you cannot reply in proper English. There are many things wrong with you.
hmmm.. So murder n lie re equal sins? Nw dats serious.

Frm jex mere chatting wit yhu m pretty sure ur a bench warmer. Wen u were at skool. Dats if uve even pass jamb sef.

On me use of english ish. Dats y dis place is cald a social network. I knw if we were to write an essay. I cn bet yhu dt ill beat yhu hands down. Fix dat into ur coconut head.
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by eightsin(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sharia law can/will never see the day light in Nigeria. If you like sharia law so much, migrate to where you can have it. If she fornicates, is it not her body? The people that flogged her, have they never been involved in fornication?

ameer2:
Dis is no rape. Pple jex misquoted dis news to mek islam look bad.They were caught fornicating and it's the perfect judgment. Had it been sharia law ll b implemented in Nigeria lyk dis. I think pple will learn to keep demselves clean n marry early. Bt sadly nw, sex has nw turned to a normal day to day activity btw untied beeins.pple hav nw turned to animals all in d name of human right.I wish somtin lyk dis wil b implemented in Nigeria so it ll serve as an example for odas.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by kennynelcon(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
I respect Saudi, but their law against women is bad
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by nairalife2013(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
rigarmortis:
Bisimillahi rahman irahim...

Allah reigneth still.......

Allah is doG
what! Itz not allah dat did dis na! Yur statement is dirty, repulsive and uncalledfor. Dont let anger blur up yur mind like this. Gosh! I would retract it and apologize if I were u.
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by nairalife2013(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
raayah:

If I fornicate tonight and I die, i go to hell fire.
If i lie tonight and I die, I go to hell fire.
If i murder someone tonight and I die, I go to hell fire.

Sin is Sin!! You better check yourself young man. You better carry your books and make that first class.

You are in the university and you cannot reply in proper English. There are many things wrong with you.
perfectionists are extremists who are either suffering from certain mental challenges or are weaklings in matters of the mind. It can affect a single man or a whole community or nation. measles is not the only thing dat is contagious . The next thing, your husband will copy yur ways, then yur kids, next you are leading a litany of gullible followers around yur community and so on! These kind of folks are the last to know they need help. Your aggressive tone is a pointer to certain paranoid direction... if u can stay calm after reading this, then my lady, u are normal...

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by bettiesofttouch(f): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikporch:
May allah be praised his judgments ar neva wrong
. Mad man with clothes on nw I see y u marry up 2 4 wives. Some even turn 2 auri saki. Mumu of d highest other.
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by bettiesofttouch(f): 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
ameer2:
. Confused human beings.
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by iamrealdeji(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
jessiecah:
Jesus christ shocked.. Was it her fault? So She received all these + the stigma? What is being done to the man? Chai, shame on saudi arabia and their useless, baseless and senseless laws
Chai, shame on saudi arabia and their useless, baseless and senseless laws[/quote]
she got so drunk and they considered her to be the one that induced the rape,also,drinking alcohol is not allowed there,i pity the woman sha,she's not arab,she's white,i wonder why they can't sit down in their country,must they go to better countries?
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by iamrealdeji(m): 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
jessiecah:
Jesus christ shocked.. Was it her fault? So She received all these + the stigma? What is being done to the man? Chai, shame on saudi arabia and their useless, baseless and senseless laws
Chai, shame on saudi arabia and their useless, baseless and senseless laws[/quote]she got so drunk and they considered her to be the one that induced the rape,also,drinking alcohol is not allowed there,i pity the woman sha,she's not arab,she's white,i wonder why they can't sit down in their country,must they go to better countries?
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by Endaud(m): 12:37am On Jan 26, 2015
whirlwind7:

Surprisingly, men who rape have it easier under these barbaric laws. I once read that if the woman victim cannot produce 3 or 4 witnesses to confirm the incident, then the rapist is not penalized! Can you beat that?

I won't be surprised if no man received any punishment for this crime. Women are usually accused and penalized for unwittingly tempting and seducing men. But men don't often get punished for falling for it.

Women suffer terribly under sharia law.
when u read pls try ur best to understand or u should seek the help of someone who can explain better to you......

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by fattybombom: 12:42am On Jan 26, 2015
whirlwind7:

Surprisingly, men who rape have it easier under these barbaric laws. I once read that if the woman victim cannot produce 3 or 4 witnesses to confirm the incident, then the rapist is not penalized! Can you beat that?

I won't be surprised if no man received any punishment for this crime. Women are usually accused and penalized for unwittingly tempting and seducing men. But men don't often get punished for falling for it.

and that is the type of law most Nigerians want by supporting Buhari.
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by Fribery: 12:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Obama send in those drones already!!

..mk dem hear wetin dem oda arab world dey hear..
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by twerkjack: 12:54am On Jan 26, 2015
whirlwind7:

UR A CUTE ONE WITH BRAINS AS WELL.........SO U FREE TO MEET UP?? cheesy

PLZ NO ONE (ASIDES U DEAR) SHOULD QUOTE ME OOO.....ALL DIS BAD BELLE NL PPL
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by Godmother(f): 4:14am On Jan 26, 2015
ameer2:

You and your family can practice sharia law, but please don't wish it on people who don't want it. Sharia never favours women. Check out contries that practice it? What do you see of their women? I guess being a guy it wouldn't bother you one bit. Afterall, the guy in this situation probably went scot free.

Imagine a muslim friend telling me once that men commit fornication cos the women seduced them. So it wasn't their fault. Really! And that even all these little children that keep getting raped must have seduced the men one way or the other
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Where's the source of the news, u ppl should learn to verify before sharing. If u fornicate u get 100 lashes not 99 both men and women and before then can punish any of them they must v four people to testify against them or the lady or man came to report herself/himself for fornication. Y'all should learn to keep things you are not sure to urselves, and I see some ignorant folks calling sharia babaric, I ask u, is Saudi not better than Naij in all terms?
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 26, 2015
bettiesofttouch:
. Mad man with clothes on nw I see y u marry up 2 4 wives. Some even turn 2 auri saki. Mumu of d highest other.
Mad man without clothes, if na one pastor them talk of u ppl go as for source, u no see any source u come they yab sharia, hypocrisy. Do u know what actually happened or is it in ur religion to tal of what u dont know, u ppl shud sway abeg

Akuri let him marry four if he can, as long as he doesnt fornicate. You ppl keep deceiving urselves with ur one man to one wife tales and u v so many concubines out of wedlock. Fools shud deceive fools like themselves. That was how a friend of mine said he doesnt like the fact that Islam allows polygamy, a week after I saw his dad taking a lady's number, the lady said I shud give him her number cos she was rushing, 2 weeks after ogbeni was calling this aunty to come to meet him at club, you see and d kids dey thr deceiving themselves like u r. If u dont like something about Islam, dont be a muslim then, that's d only way it affects u
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 26, 2015
whirlwind7:

Where u read this from dear? In sharia u dont just punish ppl against every offender there must be four witnesses, whether the offender is a male or female, unless he/she reported himself or herself. Most cases the punishment of a woman is lighter than that of a man . What's d source of this news? If it was rape they wouldnt v done this to her, if it's fornication, they'd v given her 100 lashes, and 100 lashes to the man also, after they have verified and seen four witnesses that testify against them. Read from reliable sources or look for someone to explain to you in details things u dont know, dont go about saying things u aint sure of.
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 26, 2015
bettiesofttouch:

Dude relax u think. Insulting me makes u wiser
The wisdom of men that lack understanding
The mystery of allah too deep for u to comprehend u have a shallow mind
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by hahn(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2015
ameer2:

How was the man punished?
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by ABEngine(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2015
raayah:

I just want to Strangle you. You should be flogged 180 for these comment.

What is your business with people Fornicating.? Are you perfect? Dont you sin?
This has to be the most inhumane and nastiest post i've read on Nairaland.

I suggest you check yourself deep and ask why your heart is so evil. I also read your previous post about struggling with academics, you should face that, focus on getting your grades up.

Ughhh..

I'm interested in the strangle part, just let me know if you need additional pair of hands.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by Creamychic(f): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2015
ameer2:

You'll wish till pigs start flying because only in YOUR DREAMS will sharia be implemented in Nigeria.
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2015
lokito:
If the 'raped' is in this condition, then it means as i'm typing this reply, the 'raper' is dead already grin
cheesy
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by ChristineC: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
ameer2:
Was she fornicating with your nyash?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by larryUG(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
jessiecah:
the punishment for the men is Beheading. buh i think she was being flogged cos she 'induced' d rape by nt covering up properly with hijab
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by larryUG(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Creamychic:

You'll wish till pigs start flying because only in YOUR DREAMS will sharia be implemented in Nigeria.
dnt mind d stewpid dude, he is more delusional dan shekau. sharia indeed
Re: Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia by rigarmortis: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
mikporch:

Dude relax u think. Insulting me makes u wiser
The wisdom of men that lack understanding
The mystery of allah too deep for u to comprehend u have a shallow mind

don't mind the shallow minded ones, they don't understand, the mystery of Allah is as deep as a mujahedeen's machete cut on an infidels' rotten flesh. they wont understand, the deserve to be killed and their throat slit open, that's how we roll in isLAME.

we kill anybody with a slight difference in opinion and flog the rest into submission, just because our great prophet says so, his word is law.

allah spoke to him in a cave, although we cant confirm, we believe its true and we kill anyone who doesn't agree. that's how we do..

bisimilahi irahman Rahim.

allah liveth, allah reighneth......

allah is doG.

FORGIVE ANY TYPO AND MISSPELLING.

IT IS NOT INTENTIONAL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Sexiest Woman On Earth / Rihanna Vs Cassie / Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.