Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery? (8932 Views)

Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal / Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Amber Rose To Undergo Breast Reduction Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery? by Alex786: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2020
Scarlett Johansson who portrayed 'Black Widow' of Avengers Series is a beautiful actress who has done breast reduction surgery. She also has been linked with various rumors of having other plastic surgeries too.
All in all, what did you notice? Indeed, you doubtlessly saw the size of Johansson bosoms and thought about it in both of the photos, isn't that so? It is evident on the grounds that she has diminished her bosoms through medical procedure and has nothing to lament about it. The decrease has doubtlessly given her an increasingly polished appearance.
[b]Bosom Reduction
]Bosom Reduction is something that each individual suppositions Scarlett to have experienced. She has most likely diminished her bosoms' size on the off chance that we investigate her photos from the past and from present.
In spite of the fact that she has denied the claims about the decrease medical procedure, we despite everything accept the bits of gossip in light of the fact that the 34 years of age (starting at July 2019) on-screen character herself, has satiated that she enjoys having plastic medical procedures.
A portion of the enthusiasts of Scarlett guarantee that she has had any decrease medical procedure and her bosoms have diminished through her exercise and weight reduction. Yet, we don't think so in light of the fact that the near picture emphatically indicates towards the decrease technique without a doubt, isn't that right?
[https://plasticsurgerypro.info/scarlett-johansson-surgeries/]Scarlett Johansson breast reduction surgery make her more hot and attractive!

Re: Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery? by Kingrexyl(m): 11:48am On Feb 06, 2020
She's still sexy to me, my crush that year.
Re: Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery? by MVLOX(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
Well,
Re: Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery? by superfitsez(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
nah,she ain't sexy no More,, without boobs,I can't look at you, those two twin towers is the only thing that can kill me, nothing else,,, my mom warned me tooo

1 Like

Re: Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery? by Vulcanheph(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
On behalf of all the guys who love big Boobs....we hope She has not reduced it.....i love big Boobs.
Re: Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery? by Malawian(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
The reduction removed emphasis from her chest.
Re: Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery? by Onyenna(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
Chaaiii! This Lady wey trip me that year!
Re: Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:18am On Feb 07, 2020
Onyenna:
Chaaiii! This Lady wey trip me that year!
Re: Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery? by Bonebreaker(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2020
What kind of era are we where a lady beauty is determined by the size of her boob,are lady's beauty should be measured by her intelligence... But she looks better with big boobs tho
Re: Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery? by Onyenna(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
author=ForbesHomesNG post=86442400]

Wow!... Awesome design!

(1) (Reply)

Erica Caught Kissing And Hugging Laycon Passionately Hrs After Dumping Kiddwaya / Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies / Rachel Bakam Honoured As Patriotic Icon Of The Year At The Nigerian Women Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.