Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services (3231 Views)

How To Develop A Savings Culture / Federal Government To Sell N5,000 Savings Bond To Public / 'one Chance' With Investment One KGIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by ernie4life(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Investment one financial services offers flexible personal saving plans that can help you to achieve you financial goals.

Investment one financial services limited (formerly known as GTB asset management) offers two personal savings plan.

Guaranteed investment scheme (GIS)
Features 
Minimum monthly contribution of 5k
5% guaranteed interest
One year tenure
Preliquidation charge of 25% on accrued interest 
Your capital is guaranteed at all times 
It has the option of direct debit for customers who already have an account with GT Bank (since the are our parent bank)
 No managerial fees
You can always get your statement of account anytime 

Medwealth 
Features 
Minimum monthly contribution of 20k
10% guaranteed interest 
One year tenure
It has the option of direct debit for customers who already have an account with GT Bank (since they are our parent bank)
No managerial fees

Log on to www.investment-one.com for more info or you can contact me if your interested 

Note there is the option of roll over if you want to keep contributing for more than a year
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by troy20(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
is that 10 percecnt interest monthly or per anum
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by ernie4life(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2015
troy20:
is that 10 percecnt interest monthly or per anum

per annum
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by Yem0350: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
List other features of mutual funds u av especially KGIF
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by ernie4life(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yem0350:
List other features of mutual funds u av especially KGIF
go to mutual funds thread
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by lionshare: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2015
ernie4life:

go to mutual funds thread

how can i reach you?....I need an advise as regards kgif. I have been trying to reach their customer service all morning but all to no avail.
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by ernie4life(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2015
lionshare:

how can i reach you?....I need an advise as regards kgif. I have been trying to reach their customer service all morning but all to no avail.

send me a pm
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by okoroja(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2015
ernie4life:

per annum
Is the interest rate fixed ie is guaranteed or fluctuate based on the market rate ie it subject to MPR. Pls clarify
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by ernie4life(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
okoroja:

Is the interest rate fixed ie is guaranteed or fluctuate based on the market rate ie it subject to MPR. Pls clarify

It's fixed
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by haylegbede1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
ernie4life:
Investment one financial services offers flexible personal saving plans that can help you to achieve you financial goals.

Investment one financial services limited (formerly known as GTB asset management) offers two personal savings plan.

Guaranteed investment scheme (GIS)
Features 
Minimum monthly contribution of 5k
5% guaranteed interest
One year tenure
It has the option of direct debit for customers who already have an account with GT Bank (since the are our parent bank)
 No managerial fees

Medwealth 
Features 
Minimum monthly contribution of 20k
10% guaranteed interest 
One year tenure
It has the option of direct debit for customers who already have an account with GT Bank (since they are our parent bank)
No managerial fees

Log on to www.investment-one.com for more info or you can contact me if your interested 

Note there is the option of roll over if you want to keep contributing for more than a year

i know this is a topic from a long time ago but i wish to discuss somethings with you, i just sent yu a PM
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by ernie4life(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
haylegbede1:

i know this is a topic from a long time ago but i wish to discuss somethings with you, i just sent yu a PM

OK but am yet to get the pm
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by haylegbede1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
ernie4life:

OK but am yet to get the pm
I probably ddnt send the pm rightly, I jus tried again

But just in case you didn't get it my mail is aelegbede1@gmail.com

I really need your advice
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by ernie4life(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
haylegbede1:

I probably ddnt send the pm rightly, I jus tried again

But just in case you didn't get it my mail is aelegbede1@gmail.com

I really need your advice
Check your mail
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by haylegbede1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
ernie4life:

Check your mail
Thank you smiley
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by iyerenath(m): 12:21am On Jun 23, 2019
ernie4life:
Check your mail
Please I need too... iyerenath111@gmail.com
Re: Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services by Hi0oyy7: 2:02am On Jun 30, 2019
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH / Introducing Nigeria's First Formal Over The Counter Market / The Idea Was Started On Nl,thank You Seun Osewa For This Forum. Gracias!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.