Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids (6872 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) / Dj Cuppy Dresses Up As Angel And Witch For Halloween [PICS] / Sexy Nollywood Actresses Play Football (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by vicostyle200: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
The Real superstar donned a fat suit and fake moustache, beard and wig, before doing kick-ups with local children in the Spanish capital.

Cristiano Ronaldo showed he is in touch with his supporters, by disguising himself as a beggar before having a kick about with kids in Madrid.

The Ballon d'Or winner donned a fat suit, complete with fake moustache, beard and wig, then did a few kick-ups with children in the Spanish capital.
Ronaldo pulled off this stunt at the busy Plaza de Callao in downtown Madrid, so the general public quickly swarmed around the world's best player as soon as he revealed himself.

The Real superstar showed his tougher side on Saturday evening, when he was sent from the field for violent conduct in Los Blancos' La Liga clash with Cordoba.
He apologised on Twitter after the game.
http://naijafussion..com/2015/01/cristiano-ronaldo-dresses-up-as-beggar.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by ramdris(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Cool! Front page material
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by wiseone28: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
i wish am there to see with my naked eyes

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by mascot87(m): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
That's my nicco
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by ggirl4real: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wetin concern me sef
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by Humblesam(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
If na like this beggars be for there, make I come warm up,sell wet in remain here plus my small job and property, come go do begging job for Europe....
The pay seems high over there judging by what am seeing in the pic above.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by badassProdigy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
nice...
lovely...
touching...
Cr7 simply d best...
frontpage fings...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by michphenomena(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Cr7..........click like for the world best

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by michphenomena(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Cr7..........click like for the world best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by sankky: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
WOW ! Beautifully moving !!
I can imagine the excitement over there when he was unmasked.

Follow the Revolution !!
Every Abian is discussing it.
"Our Mumu Don Do".
We cant continue to be the worst governed state in Nigeria despite our huge potentials.
No more Elitist govts in Abia. No to APGA, APC and PDP.
The people will take back their power come next election.

Labour Party - just for the good of the common Abian.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by pretydiva(f): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nice move frm him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Connecting with your fans! So cool!

Elsewhere Yobo is campaigning.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by dre11(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
That was nice of him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by raziboi(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
ma man
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by angelTI(f): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Awwww. That's so lovely
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by jessiecah(f): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
I thought they said this guy has pride undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by lanxlot(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
jessiecah:
I thought they said this guy has pride undecided
who no get pride? U see, deriz differenx between having pride and being proud.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by agoadiv(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
wow..touching.... i wish i was de boy there,u for buy mi put for Madrid by force
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
I feel touched..
Am begining to LOVE u now....
REMOVE PRIDE and u will have more FANS
That's what u have begun...
I am impressed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by heykims(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
1st picture- those Alhajas at the background ain't bad...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by vicostyle200: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
heykims:
1st picture- those Alhajas at the background ain't bad...
HEHEHEHE
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by Swizdoe(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Humblesam:
If na like this beggars be for there, make I come warm up,sell wet in remain here plus my small job and property, come go do begging job for Europe....
The pay seems high over there judging by what am seeing in the pic above.
All that glitters are not golds.
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ
noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by Benfaco: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nice of him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by Ojestas(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
red card boy. cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by Holywizard: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
I just love this man!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by Dannidom(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thats my man Cr7 he is simply the best
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by ifoundmyperfect: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oga na master!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by Smartsyn(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Being the best is not only about your talent, but also your attitude..

I may not be gay, but i love cr7..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by pojophilius(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ahdntbilivit grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by mrking3(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Just Humble!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dresses Up As A Beggar To Surprise And Play Football With Kids by mrking3(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
sankky:
WOW ! Beautifully moving !!
I can imagine the excitement over there when he was unmasked.

Follow the Revolution !!
Every Abian is discussing it.
"Our Mumu Don Do".
We cant continue to be the worst governed state in Nigeria despite our huge potentials.
No more Elitist govts in Abia. No to APGA, APC and PDP.
The people will take back their power come next election.

Labour Party - just for the good of the common Abian.
Please young man!! Stop constituting nuisance on every thread with this your political advert! Tell your Boss to pay Seun for adverts!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed(meme Collection) / Beware Guys!!! See Lagos Olosho Who Hides Used Condom Inside Her Pu*sy (WATCH VI / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.