Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? (6658 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / How To Fix Black Screen Of Death On Windows 7 / Mcdorsey Can Fix It!–computers, Mobile Phones, Home & Office Electronic Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
I bought this Acer Aspire E3-111-C7CJ some few months ago. Now when i boot the netbook, it will display the usual Acer
logo and then goes to a black screen with only the cursor showing. I do have control of the cursor but can't do anything else. I tried to reboot and when i see the ACER logo, hit Alt + F10 (tried this several times) all i see is nothing but the black screen. Please How do i get this fix? I will appreciate any help thanks
Re: My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
I smell a toasted hdd or ram........

can you get to your BIOS ? if yes,check the boot order,if there's no hdd there,try refitting your hard drive otherwise your hard drive probably failed or your RAM just got toasted ...... My guesses though
Re: My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? by sylith(m): 12:34am On Jan 26, 2015
His ram is ok, his pc wouldn't come on at all if it was bad. He should try a system repair or try reinstalling windows, seeing that he has control over his cursor. The hdd is probably still viable
Re: My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? by femi4: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
CyracksMrBlogger:
I bought this Acer Aspire E3-111-C7CJ some few months ago. Now when i boot the netbook, it will display the usual Acer
logo and then goes to a black screen with only the cursor showing. I do have control of the cursor but can't do anything else. I tried to reboot and when i see the ACER logo, hit Alt + F10 (tried this several times) all i see is nothing but the black screen. Please How do i get this fix? I will appreciate any help thanks
Corrupt OS. Reinstall window
Re: My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? by bedfordng(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
maybe sign of hard disk failure or currupt os..you can try using system restore.also, you may want to try hirenboot repairs and see if it can gain access to the system.if it does, then maybe an os issue.but first try the system repairs or restore
Re: My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? by dammybas(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
CyracksMrBlogger:
Is it a windows 8 laptop? if yes, do you have Avast installed it??
Re: My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? by Sugarcious(m): 2:46am On Jan 17, 2017
CyracksMrBlogger:

Same thing here too. But I always get around with it. Just hold the power button until the laptop goes off by itself then switch it on again.
Re: My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 1:42am On Mar 06, 2017
Sugarcious:

Same thing here too. But I always get around with it. Just hold the power button until the laptop goes off by itself then switch it on again.
Ok its working now well no problems.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo T450s Intel Core i5 128gbssd/4gb/keyboard lit/dual batt@75k / Ipad: My Ideal Computer / ✈✳✅ SOLD❎❎❎ lenovo X1 Carbon Core I7 Touchbar 8gb Ram /SSD-128GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.