Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Odds... List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out – Maryjane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odds... List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out – Maryjane (929 Views)

List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out – Maryjane / See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane / See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane (with (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odds... List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out – Maryjane by enifex(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2015

Enough said, enjoy her compiled list of Nigerian celebrity runs girls!

Hahaha; I will keep doing my thing, and having fun while I do it. Everyone cannot be silent about the truth and keep butt licking; Someone just have to say the truth…The Bitter Truth, And that person is me, call me a hater…na you sabi, who cares, Laugh at me for not getting a call out, who cares as long as the bitter truth is told, lesson learnt, and fun guaranteed.
1. Ini Edo - When I first accused Ini Edo of this, most people thought I was a hater, But it has been confirmed. I love her, but she really need to STOP and change her ways, If not: what threw her out of her first marriage will also threw her out of her next marriage.

2. Empress Njamah - hehehe, This one na champion for the trade oh, She runs her runz locally in Naija political market, with big names, big money, and pot belly, The bad business is paying her so much that she is busy going on expensive vacations, opening big businesses, and helping her family, She just bought her brother a rolex watch I learnt. Empress you SEE MORE PHOTOS and READ MORE http://nairaland.com/list-confirmed-faces-top-runs-girls-nollywood-maryjane/

SAG Awards: See Last Year’s Worst Dressed HERE!

Sigh. With all the best dressed celebs on the red carpet, there’s always bound to be a few whose ensems are less-than-stellar.

And at last year’s SAG Awards, unfortunately Kerry Washington and Kaley Cuoco were just two of a few!

A crop top paired with a maxi skirt probably wouldn’t have been the best choice, preggers or not. Meanwhile, The Big Bang Theory starlet’s gown was just kind of blah.

We’SEE MORE PHOTOS http://nairaland.com/sag-awards-see-last-years-worst-dressed/
Re: Odds... List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out – Maryjane by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
may my moniker change if i click that link tongue

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Passes Dutch Language And Culture Exam,Advises Fans To Study More(Pics) / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Rapper AKA Rocking Her Baby Bump / Iyanya Strike Pose With Former Super Eagles Captain JJ Okocha And Others(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.