Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari (1040 Views)

I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif / NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today / Ekiti Debt: Fayose Will Go To Jail After Tenure, Says APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari by thorbar(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Here are some pictures from the crowd filled stadium today
during APCs Presidential rally in Ekiti state. Governor Ayo
Fayose will not like this at all…hehe. I’m not supporting
anybody, just amused by it all.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari by blemon44(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
same old people

every where they go

1 Like

Re: Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari by Mutuwa(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
smiley
Re: Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2015

[size=50pt]FORWARD EVER. BACKWARD NEVER[/size]
Re: Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ikengawo:

[size=50pt]FORWARD EVER. BACKWARD NEVER[/size]

[size=50pt] Forward ever to Otuoke in 2015.........Backward to Aso Rock NEVER!
[/size]
Re: Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2015

no b d same Ekiti?
Re: Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Notice the higher level of organization, civility, happiness and cleanliness of the crowd. They look healthy clean and educated.

Re: Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ilekeh:

[size=50pt] Forward ever to Otuoke in 2015.........Backward to Aso Rock NEVER!
[/size]

I smile at you like this

As we move[size=40pt] FORWARD[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ikengawo:

I smile at you like this

As we move[size=40pt] FORWARD to OTUOKE[/size]

Greaat!!!!

Keep smiling like that.......... Fayose will have bags of rice prepared for GEJ's return to Bayelsa.
Re: Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari by Ikengawo: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ilekeh:

Greaat!!!!

Keep smiling like that..........

As I dey kampe!
[img]http://3.bp..com/-RpXTBBjeWyk/U8T1O1tORqI/AAAAAAAAFxQ/KMKHP2sHTnc/s1600/RICE+2.jpg[/img]
Re: Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ikengawo:

As I dey kampe!
[img]http://3.bp..com/-RpXTBBjeWyk/U8T1O1tORqI/AAAAAAAAFxQ/KMKHP2sHTnc/s1600/RICE+2.jpg[/img]

You def shall be kampe-ing as either a fisherman or rice farmer in Otuoke. As long as you vacate Aso Rock by 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Suicide Bombing: Losing Opposition Party Tactics / Jonathan Deliberately Created Opposition Movement, Says Anyim.. / Opinion: Buhari - A Lesson For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.