Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes (6151 Views)

BEST WEB DESIGN OFFER! Redesign Your Blog For Just #5,000 / What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? / Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by fisher67: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
How to create a website within 5 minutes.

Creating a website is the most simple thing which everyone can do. It's not a must that you should have css or html knowledge in order to create a website. I have sampled the easiest steps to create a website and have it running in just 5 minutes.

Step 1: Decide on the domain name you are going to use.

The domain name should reflect the niche you are blogging about. Try to choose a domain name that is short and appealing. Don't worry about purchasing a domain name because many web hosting companies provide free domain names once you purchase their hosting packages.

Step 2: Sign up with a web hosting company.[b]

A web host is the company that houses your site and provides you with space to create web pages, and install web scripts. It's advisable for you to start with the cheapest monthly plan offered because upgrading later is very easy. Many web hosting companies have site builders like wordpress which will enable you to create a website easily.
Based on my experience, here are the three cheapest and most efficient hosting companies I recommend :

[b] Dreamhost

Dreamhost is a leading web hosting company which saves you hosting costs. In conjunction with Dreamhost, I am offering a one year $97 discount promo code for January 2015. One year of Hosting from Dreamhost cost $119 and with this Dreamhost promo code (HOSTITNOW67 ), you will be able to grab a one year unlimited hosting for as low as $22 only with two free domain names.
Dreamhost also offers:
*Free Domain Name
*Unlimited Storage
*Unlimited Bandwidth
*Unlimited Email
*97 Day Money Back Guarantee
*Using the promo code HOSTITNOW67, you will be paying only $1.89/month for hosting and you will also be entitled to get 2 free domains
Use the promo code HOSTITNOW67
Join Dreamhost and use your discount code there.

Arvixe

Arvixe offers the cheapest web hosting services which starts at only $4 per month.Creating a website isn't easy, and neither is picking a good web hosting service. Fortunately, Arvixe (starting at $7 per month, or $4 per month with a two-year commitment) stands out from the very crowded pack with a number of consumer- and business-friendly web hosting plans that lets you create multiple domains on a single server, quickly set up e-commerce, and enjoy unlimited mailboxes, databases, and bandwidth.

In partnership with Arvixe I am offering a 20% coupon code ( SAVERAREXX ) for new 2015 customers. Two year hosting with Arvixe costs $4 per month which translates to $96. Using the coupon code SAVERAREXX you will only pay $76 for a two year hosting.Unlike GoDaddy, Arvixe lets you choose a one-month plan for only $7. Therefore using my promo code, you will pay just $5. If you're looking to pay for web hosting on a month-to-month basis, Arvixe is an attractive solution.

Join Arvixe and use the coupon code SAVERAREXX

Why you should join Arvixe
*free domain for life
*free site builder
*Unlimited data transfer
*Unlimited disk space
*60 daymoney back guarantee
*99.9%site uptime
*24 hour support
*free website transfer
*no hidden fees
*automatic setup (WordPress)
*cheapest web hosting ($4 per month)

Arvixe Payment Methods
*PayPal
*Skrill
*Mastercard
*Visa
*Google checkout

I have sampled out the best 10 web hosting companies and here is a link to the an exclusive review of the best 10 web hosting companies 2015 http://kamalizenews..com/2015/02/review-of-best-10-web-hosting-companies.html

Step 3: Install WordPress.

WordPress is the easiest web builders which offers many plugins relevant for search engine optimization ( s.e.o). Once you've received your domain and signed up for hosting, login to your account and install WordPress. It's free and there is no web design experience needed.After the installation, just point your browser to yoursite.com/wp-admin, login and begin customizing your website.

Finally I recommend you to learn more about search engine optimization ( s.e.o) in order to rank well in Google search.
Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by Craigston: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Another one has broken free. Where's my chain. *calls some guys to hold him down and bind him*
How to create a website in 5 minutes: one that can be hacked in 5 minutes.
Whoever will visit those suggested web hosts, please just copy the url into your address bar and delete every other thing after the original domain name, that is, everything after the domainname(.)com
Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
built in 5 mins, hacked in 5 mins grin

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Craigston:
Another one has broken free. Where's my chain. *calls some guys to hold him down and bind him*
Whoever will visit those suggested web hosts, please just copy the url into your address bar and delete every other thing after the original domain name, that is, everything after the domainname(.)com
lol...let op enjoy small affiliate juice na
Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by cbrass(m): 1:10am On Jan 27, 2015
Craigston:

Bro take this.. couldn't find a chain cheesy

Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by cbrass(m): 1:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Na person be this o, dhtml18 won't see him na me e go dey yab.... Well daris God ooo
Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by Craigston: 8:01am On Jan 27, 2015
cbrass:

Bro take this.. couldn't find a chain cheesy
hahahahahahahaha. Pity the op. Just let him roam and troll. At least 'im neva start to bite.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by Craigston: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2015
Jregz:

lol...let op enjoy small affiliate juice na
Abi? OP, we're all hustling na. No be ur own bad pass. Well, let's give him some. I understand he's broke after the holiday craze.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by Jack188: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Thanks for the thread here. I guess, it is really useful. I think, the best way to create a website is wordpress. It is really easy to use thing and very useful as well. You just get a theme you need on a website like http://designermag.org/cheap-premium-wp-themes/ and adjust it according to your preferences. Yes, it is that easy.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
yeah it's that easy but imagine a world where no one really knows what's happening behind the scene.Just installation!
Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by ediko5(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2015
CHEI!!!
NIGERIANS, ALWAYS ABUSING SOMEONE'S KNOWLEDGE AND INNOVATION. DOES HE EVEN KNOW HOW THE DEVELOPERS OF WORDPRESS STARTED?

JUST FOR HIM TO COME HERE AND TALK RUBBISH. I BELIEVE THIS OP KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT WEB DESIGN.HE MAY NOT EVEN KNOW HOW HTML CODE LOOKS LIKE.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by Sylvanusnwafor(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE IN NIGERIA
Today:

There are two major ways you can create websites:

1. The Manual Method:
Where you'll need to Design, Develop and Deploy your Websites from scratch.

2. The Automatic Method:
Where you don't need any idea of coding or design other than employing simple knowledge of Content Management Systems (the popular being Wordpress) to build your websites fast and easy.

In 3 simple baby steps, you can get started fast (with the automatic method):
1. Get a Domain Name and Hosting (for a year it'll cost you minimum of N4,999 - depending on your requirements)
2. Install Wordpress (it's easy just like installing a game on your PC)
3. Customise your website (adding your unique logo, images etc)
BONUS: I give you my beautifully designed, easy to grab150 page ebook FREE.

See more details and get my free ebook HERE.

If you want to go further, Learn how to create a unique, effective and profitable website for your online business, you can see THIS PAGE.

Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by peroted: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Find out here
Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by dapsdiary(m): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2020
See a step by step video showing you how to design a WordPress website free from hosting to the domain name and also a premium theme.

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmDdtEiv9Ho&feature=youtu.be[/url]
Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by enenne: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
The easiest way is always to use a template, so you can choose one, customize it and use that page. It shouldn't be very difficult, but if you want to make it even easier, you can try looking for another tool. There are many page builders that I think are easier to use. WordPress is good for people who are a little bit coding and a little more advanced. You can try https://webwave.me/ and I have my word that you will succeed very easily! Good luck!
Re: How To Create A Website In Just 5 Minutes by namo77: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Any type of website you need, contact this guys... They're the best.... And they treat you and talk to you with so much patience, calmness and understanding... They don't charge much, but you're get a very good website...

Check the image for their contacts

(1) (Reply)

APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes / Why Your Real Name Matters In The Domain Name System (DNS) / 8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.