Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

FG And AIT-- Confusion Or Deception...pdp Fund Raising Turns To Another Topic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG And AIT-- Confusion Or Deception...pdp Fund Raising Turns To Another Topic (789 Views)

FG And Labour Set Up Committee To Review Fuel Price And Minimum Wage / How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG And AIT-- Confusion Or Deception...pdp Fund Raising Turns To Another Topic by AUTOCRATIC(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
The programme today on A.I.T 25th jan 2015 at about 8pm started with a topic, PDP fund raising dinner,to my ultimate surprise,after few minute,the topic was changed on A.I.T live programme to PREDENTIAL MEETING WITH ORGANISED PRIVATE SECTOR.

At the fund raising were the present minister for petroleum,allinson madueke,oba otudeko,aliko dangote,femi otedola,musiliu obanikoro,joseph yobo and many other dignitries.
My question is -why the sudden change of topic on a live programme,is these man truly clueless?, and who is deceiving who?.

I noticed the later topic was posted on nairaland front page and later removed.
Re: FG And AIT-- Confusion Or Deception...pdp Fund Raising Turns To Another Topic by fortunes0215(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
No vex...abeg make I spread mat. Incase..you kmow what I mean.
Re: FG And AIT-- Confusion Or Deception...pdp Fund Raising Turns To Another Topic by alizenbohr: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
AUTOCRATIC:
The programme today on A.I.T 25th jan 2015 at about 8pm started with a topic, PDP fund raising dinner,to my ultimate surprise,after few minute,the topic was changed on A.I.T live programme to PREDENTIAL MEETING WITH ORGANISED PRIVATE SECTOR.

At the fund raising were the present minister for petroleum,allinson madueke,oba otudeko,aliko dangote,femi otedola,musiliu obanikoro,joseph yobo and many other dignitries.
My question is -why the sudden change of topic on a live programme,is these man truly clueless?, and who is deceiving.

I noticed the later topic was posted on nairaland front page and later removed.

The question you should ask yourself, if you truly watched the programme, is:
"Did the topic of discussion center on fund-raising towards GEJ's re-election campaign or was it strictly on FG - Private Sector Partnership?"

There you would find your answer...

P.S: Before asking if someone's father is clueless, try to also make sure your grammar does not appear clueless.
(I know they could be typos, but I believe you can do better).

1 Like

Re: FG And AIT-- Confusion Or Deception...pdp Fund Raising Turns To Another Topic by Dannyset(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
If it was a PDP fund raising, u won't see Dangote there. I watched it. It wasn't what u said. Its a meeting with Organised Private Sector. Maybe what u said happened before I tuned in is another case.
Re: FG And AIT-- Confusion Or Deception...pdp Fund Raising Turns To Another Topic by AUTOCRATIC(m): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2015
I'm not too sure if u watch the programme from begining
Dannyset:
If it was a PDP fund raising, u won't see Dangote there. I watched it. It wasn't what u said. Its a meeting with Organised Private Sector. Maybe what u said happened before I tuned in is another case.

(1) (Reply)

Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies (punch News) / Too Much Fuc...kery: A Formal Complaint About Nigeria / Drama As APC, PDP Campaign Trains ‘collide’ In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.