Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan (37992 Views)

Checkout The Different Faces Of Bovi / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Fans At War Over This Pic Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With Pres.jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by toochukwupeter(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
My man it's ur time to dine wit men dat matters in d sosciety.dont mind wat they say one day u will be with obama and d rest
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by eyinjuege: 12:38am On Jan 27, 2015
I wonder why a lot of us take the political affiliation of others too personal. We all have a right to freedom of association. Why must I insult/hate you because you hold a different political belief? Diversity is oftentimes good else everything would have been so monotonous.

Abeg free the guy jor.

He may decide to support someone else tomorrow and that still ain't anyone's biz
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by mrstarkunle(m): 6:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
Bovi is becoming too immersed in politics and this not good for his kind of job(comedy). I'm a fan of bovi, and in a country where we're divided along political line, I dont think his romance with pdp sends the right signal. He can keep his calm and be neutral like other comedians; afterall, he has nothing to lose by doing this. I saw him entering that interactive session held in lagos last night- he got there late and was looking for where to sit. Does that mean he's stalking the president? SMS!
was he the only one...omawumi also shook his hands and smiled .if u see good luck ,just frown at him
Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by oluyemisee(f): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2015
Bovi!!!that man's smile is just contagious

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan by toria83: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
WEIGHT LOSS is now easy and LASTING! At Renew360 we offer you effective weight loss strategies and meal planning to enable you shed that excess weight so you can begin to see results from just 1 month! Remember that quick fixes are only temporary. The key is doing it the right way and maintaining your figure, and keeping your BELLY FLAT! Contact us at renew360ng@gmail.com, www.renew360ng.com and 75DC4109

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Flaunts Cleavage & Tattoo In New Photos / Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel / "Nigerian Men Are Impotent": Kemi Olunloyo Gets Epic Response (see Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.