Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby (28227 Views)

"Tonto Dikeh Pregnant Again" Amidst Marital Crisis [PICS] / Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo / Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by anthoniaz(f): 10:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Thank God!
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by pekeyim: 10:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmmm these guys em
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by enniewelt(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Very funny....like am watching a nollywood movie
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by magabounce(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2015
Marriage for the Media...
Abi diz na anoda media hype
Next she refuses to cook fr u, Come back for more settlement..
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Misogynist2014(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2015
Nice one, congrats!
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by DoTheNeedful: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2015
Any reasonable woman will not separate from her husband on the ground of cheating.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by veraiyke(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2015
I wish u guys d best o. Marriage issnt a bed of roses. Jst c to it dat u accomodate urselves n kp ur marriage vows inviolate. May God hep u guys. One love kp us togeda
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by kissty(f): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2015
i luv dis, marriages do hv problem its nomal . because dey both dnt hv same up bringing. divorse is nt alwayz d best way out since dia is no battery. i luv u gal God kip u both togeda 4ever. shame on ur haters.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by free2ryhme: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2015
Funke akindele watching in HD
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Misogynist2014(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2015
Toyin is a good lady, just don't like the way she dresses in films though.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2015
silverdam:
Toyin Aimakhu (still forming Johnson), stop deceiving yourself. Your marriage is built on infidelity, you and your husband are chronic adulterers. You can never be happy if you continue to fake everything, stop listening to people, you guys are not for each other which it is pretty obvious.

My advice: Please remain single or be a single father/mother if you cannot control your libido. I hate adulterers!
WooooooooW...Exceedingly stupid!
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Hmm, better to get back together for genuine reasons than to get back because they want to please fans, relatives and friends or to shame enemies. I don't think they actually reconciled because they were ready to. They only rushed to do so because they don't want to let down many people. All the bes to them sha
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by smsdigito: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2015
silverdam:
Toyin Aimakhu (still forming Johnson), stop deceiving yourself. Your marriage is built on infidelity, you and your husband are chronic adulterers. You can never be happy if you continue to fake everything, stop listening to people, you guys are not for each other which it is pretty obvious.

My advice: Please remain single or be a single father/mother if you cannot control your libido. I hate adulterers!
Meaning you are a saint i guess? Your own sin may not be their own type of sin, sin is sin. Do you know if they have repented? Or you dont believe in repentance or you just hate good news?
Just pray for them to remain bonded in love that is the only when God will bless yours too and not wishing them the other way round.

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Any reasonable woman will not separate from her husband on the ground of cheating.

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Chanchit: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Any marriage weh dem don dey advertise for twitter and facebook, make U know say problem dey the marriage.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by teeghurl(f): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2015
silverdam:

Enemy of progress angry
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by AWOCOM: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2015
the Lord will be with your marriage
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by onatisi(m): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmm ,no be dis actors and actresses? Waiting for return match. I know there will soon be a round 2 . Just wait.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by muh4lyf(m): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2015
I hope em ladies would learn from this,you have to persevere,you just have to..... Our mothers went through a lot to keep their marriage not for anything but for our sake. You should learn from them not from Oyinbo people that tells you to pack out of his house.... God bless your marriage toyin...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Truckpusher(m): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Where are those nairalanders that were hailing her for dumping her cheating husband - Nigerian girls dumping their cheating husbands and boyfriends only on NL since 1950.

I guess they've all gone mute now.
I have said it that our women are not ready for any form of equality and liberation from mental slavery imposed on them by the patriarchal African cultural system which has held family as one close knit entity.Yet some wannabe feminists exists here online and I have gone all through the breadth and width of this country and I'm yet to come across one true Nigerian feminist that isn't allured and fooled by a man's wealth and diick . angry

If Dangote should put up an advert and labelled it ''strictly for NAIRALAND ladies'' I'm very sure that 99% of our ladies in this nairaland won't mind being a baby mama and a 56th wife. grin

cc: jadelyn007 come and speak for your fellow women oh one of them(the victim) seem to have disagreed with your stand on the previous thread. grin grin

*spreads mat and wait for her epistle* grin
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by kelvine(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2015
The part I love most;"the only news you will hear from us henceforth is goodnews". Proud of you Toyin. By the grace of God you will soon be pregnant and have a blessed baby for your husband.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Exponental(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Lucky her. hope there wont be a part 2
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2015
sunnyshayne:
For a marriage to work both parties must be deaf and dumb!

Wisdom 111
and blind too cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2015
jemimaa01:
and blind too cheesy

Yes o. God bless you there!
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by wunmi590(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Pishure of them reconciling and also d tweet of d hsbnd sayin d sme statment or idonbilievit grin
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by boluyongp(m): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2015
olufikistick:

Why now

Na mere publicity stunt naa. Na so marriage dey crash? Na so couples dey make up? Divorce in less than 24 hours com marry again within that 24 hours.. See am naa.. Make she park well abeg..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by rush111: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2015
I didn't see wife material from Toyin Aimakhu.....only God can save her marriage.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2015
Now am happy..
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Toks2008(m): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2015
silverdam:

Na wa o

Be like say you know them personally
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by ashewopeckas(f): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2015
silverdam:

So much hate in u, have u eaten today?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Pls manage your matters internally.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by eluquenson(m): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2015
Good for her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Pictured With Another Woman, Fans React / Charles Okocha And Angela Okorie In Loved Up Pictures / Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Mini Blue Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.