Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga (27921 Views)

Video Of Celebrities Reacting To The TeeBillz And Tiwa Savage Marriage Saga / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga / ''my Husband's Family Are Too Over Demanding''; Toyin Aimahku Lashes In-laws Who (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by oatzeal(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-09ydkIkidzc/VlYJLfj3nGI/AAAAAAAAEuE/-ZuQi2Pdi3M/s280/YORUBA%2B2.jpg[/img]
Yoruba actress Toyin Aimahku says we should not believe some of the stories coming out about her and her alleged lover, Seun Egbegbe. In fact she said she doesn't think she'll get married again...

The beautiful actress had a chat with NNN, here's what she told them:
"I don’t know where this story of me getting married to Seun Egbegbe is coming from. I think someone is behind all these.

"And I feel all they should always try to confirm their stories before publishing. First it was the story of me getting a thorough beating from Seun and now they said I am planning to marry him.

"I have said it times without number that I’m not dating Seun and I have never been beaten to a pulp by any man. Seun is my friend. You can only marry someone you are dating. And I don’t think I have time for any relationship now.

"I don’t think I would want to get married again. I have tried it and it didn’t work. I just want to focus on my career for now. I have loads of project that I am working on and that’s basically what is giving me joy. I am setting up a movie academy in Ibadan and I have gotten a place that I would use for the school."

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/chai-toyin-aimahku-cries-out-over-her.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by oatzeal(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2015
One week, One trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by allytinted: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2015
toyin ILLEGAL...

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by dammytosh: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2015
That is what you get when fine boy is your priority.

Her ex hubby is a kid

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Airforce1(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Who is she?

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by vizkiz: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:
Who is she?

she is one local hoe who couldn't keep a home

23 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Airforce1(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2015
vizkiz:

she is one local hoe who couldn't keep a home
cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by nonesense: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2015
Who is she?
Btw, if people no see, them no go talk
But them fit add join sha
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by hobermener: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2015
Just wish i could give a fu*k

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by SuPeRq(f): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2015
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by amazhealth(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Ok no problem

Are you overweight and have big tummy, do you want to detoxify your body system and slim down naturally to become healthy and beautiful.
Reduce the risk of health issues and live freely.

For detailed information and tips follow us on this trend https://www.nairaland.com/2749909/slim-down-get-rid-excess
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by allanphash7(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Marriage................h

.............i hate thee

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by helphelp: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Come collect for free anytime you so do wish...

Let's see the dirty minds spring up

Meanwhile, never been beaten to a pulp should mean she's been beaten before...not just to a pulp.. Toyin I get you grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Niyinficient(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2015
End time actress, end time marriage! End time saga.....aint reading no 'whorish' shiii!
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by sule17(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2015
How can they stay in their husband house. They want to be control by any man @last they will be under man on bed. I hate girls
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2015
What is she saying? angry angry
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by ttemmi(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2015
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by efilefun(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2015
Her ex tried, keeping up with a "tie and dye" skin lady aint easy. You have to cope with some foul odours and not freaking out seeing her without makeup.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by chipzidar(f): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2015
Seun grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by djembapat(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2015
wink
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Cmoyor: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by DONSMITH123(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2015
Yeye lady. Gerrahere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by godoluwa(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2015
sule17:
How can they stay in their husband house. They want to be control by any man @last they will be under man on bed. I hate girls
Gay alert grin if u hate us,God loves us cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by bimbochoco(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2015
No remarry abeg
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2015
mtcheww
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Iio: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2015
Her career is more important to her than making a good family.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by frankwells(f): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2015
ENDTIME
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Naff24(f): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:
Who is she?
Airforce1 crush tongue tongue
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Pheals(f): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2015
.....no need to get married now...U knw what others do to get baby now lipsrsealed
Re: Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga by Regenerated: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2015
Good luck to her. She might not remarry yet her sexual needs must be met. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavily Endowed Ghanaian Actress Breaks The Internet With Her Bikini Photos / Toyin Abraham, Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi & Children Pose In Christmas Photos / Davido Swims With His Daughter, Imade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.