Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? (3802 Views)

Nigerian Woman Who Many Called Barren Gives Birth At 40 Years Old (photos) / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by ArewaSweetheart(f): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2015
bennyrazz:
it as to be stored under some temperatures which i'm sure you will not be able to do it

Alright then.

@op, i aint a medical professional, hence i cant say much on infertility issues. But i really see no reason a man would refuse to accompany his wife to the clinic for diagnosis in the event they cannot bear child. Only an insensitive husband would do such & such insensitivity may stem from a number of factors (of which i think pride is not one). Typical examples are:
- mere indifference;
- already with child(ren) & content;
- pedophobia/misopedia.

My two kobo. cool
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by Lateralmaths(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2015
ignorance and fear.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by SAMBARRY: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bukatyne, sophyrocks and mgbeketoto have summarised the matter. The rest that are arguing with them are arguing for argument and nairaland.com sake
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by SAMBARRY: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
cococandy:
undecided
by now you should know that there are certain people not worth arguing with because they are as obstinate to their opinions as smoked fish. Moreover this is nl where anybody can talk anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by LebenNG: 8:50am On May 15, 2021
ArewaSweetheart:

Alright then.

@op, i aint a medical professional, hence i cant say much on infertility issues. But i really see no reason a man would refuse to accompany his wife to the clinic for diagnosis in the event they cannot bear child. Only an insensitive husband would do such & such insensitivity may stem from a number of factors (of which i think pride is not one). Typical examples are:
- mere indifference;
- already with child(ren) & content;
- pedophobia/misopedia.

My two kobo. cool
i still pity such men that have kid(s) by sidechicks outside, without confirming first if they can fully impregnate a woman or kuku do DNA on the children. If as a man you have fertility issues in your home and a side chick informs you she is pregnant, be very careful. She knows what you really really need and she believes she can give you. Imagine telling a side chick you already have kids(even if you are not) she will make sure she is on the pills and fear any pregnancy. She will even be the one to call for an abortion. But what lady wants to abort a pregnancy for a man whom she knows he really wants a child badly and also comfortable. They are rare.
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by frozen70(f): 10:44am On May 15, 2021
Laitesmart:
I have got a lady friend who is trying every thing to convince her husband to folllow her to a medical laboratory for a fertility test. Every time she raises the topic, the husband would just wave her away telling her that he is certain that he is not the problem as he is sure he is 100 percent sound!!! Something that is not proven medically.

I got curious and asked around and got the shocker that majority of men wouldn't want to take fertility test and as such always hide under the umbrella that they aree 100 percent sound...

This got me wondering since this is one of the many things we watch on home video too!!!

Am a guy maself but still can't fathom why a man would find it so difficult to go with his wife for a fertility test to determine with who the problem lies.

Why do guys always find it difficult to go for fertility test?

By default, they believe nothing is wrong with them so far they are getting erection and can penetrate

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Approach To Catch A Cheating Wife. / Should I Let My Wife Cheat? / Mind-blowing Facts You Never Knew About Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.