Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP (22051 Views)

Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by kristisking(m): 5:36am On Jan 26, 2015
I know the reason why he is trying to exornerate APC hooligans that carried out the attack.This is just to avoid retaliation which could result to a full blown crises.It is a nice move anyway but it doesnt take away the fact that APC is synonymous with violence.
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by TippyTop(m): 5:49am On Jan 26, 2015
The Katsina attack nko? Na PDP also?
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by osebe: 5:49am On Jan 26, 2015
sapientia:
Until people starts getting arrested for utterances.. Politicians will always say what they want.. Even to say its APC is still violation of the law without proof... The president of a country was attacked and people are just making accusations without facts and the police is helpless.. Tufia
I am telling u.People need to be arrested. FOI doesn't mean u are allowed to spew hogwash all the time.Anyway GEJtill2019
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 26, 2015
let the mumu governor show us d proof....abi na e organize am.
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by adeosunramsey(m): 6:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by efilefun(m): 6:25am On Jan 26, 2015
blemon44:
this is all buhari's plans

May GOD run your life and family the way Jonathan
has run Nigeria, Misplace all blessing due to you the
way Jonathan misplaced our 20billion Dollars, Pardon
all the enemies of your destiny the way Jonathan
Pardoned Alamiesigha and forget you and your Family
like the CHIBOK GIRLS have been forgotten..
Pls I need a louder Amen from.you

2 Likes

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 26, 2015
[url=hsgfwq65e..com]
Even though I HATE PDP with passion, there are still gentlemen folks dia..esp yar'aduas in law...Isa Yuguda[/url]
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by philips70(m): 6:28am On Jan 26, 2015
bgates:
moderators here

pity...shameful

how many times will this news make front page

same news two times on front page...

old news for that matter

Seun...
sleeping while your creation and hard work scattered by paid moderators receiving money from desperate politicians....

pls remove this important topics just hidden in so many threads....business...career...education....jobs...etc

See a doctor of hypocrisy immediately. This thread is supposed to be on frontpage like 5 times and it's importance cannot be over emphasized.

1 Like

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by efilefun(m): 6:28am On Jan 26, 2015
kristisking:
I know the reason why he is trying to exornerate APC hooligans that carried out the attack.This is just to avoid retaliation which could result to a full blown crises.It is a nice move anyway but it doesnt take away the fact that APC is synonymous with violence.

My Prayer for you

May GOD run your life and family the way Jonathan
has run Nigeria, Misplace all blessing due to you the
way Jonathan misplaced our 20billion Dollars, Pardon
all the enemies of your destiny the way Jonathan
Pardoned Alamiesigha and forget you and your Family
like the CHIBOK GIRLS have been forgotten..
Pls I need a louder Amen from.you

1 Like

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Dare24(m): 6:32am On Jan 26, 2015
if I may ask, is the govnor still a PDP member or not? Then why will he said that he is not aware of the rally? Hmmm this a mistry
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by riiisee: 6:42am On Jan 26, 2015
dat shows dat ppl av tired of his govt he shld gv anoda person a chance. It is nt a do or die affair.
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Habybullah(m): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2015
When the President campained in the APC controlled states, no body attacked him. I ve been wondering why he is only being attacked in the PDP controlled state! Well... I just hope mallam Yuguda is telling the truth! And another issue here is that Maiduguri was calm all through the period leading to the president's arrival. But the moment he left, the Insurgents attacked! N the Army placed a curfew so Buhari's train can't have its rally! PDP=People decieving People.

1 Like

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by hotgunz(m): 6:43am On Jan 26, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Look at this;

Try reading, it helps.
re u a learner? Anybody can Buy his way why go to bbc instead of the local station cos he wan to gain sumtin, hw many PDP governors, executive, house of rep even Senate hv cross to APC? Never underated ds people d re dirty and so s dere ways.
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Habybullah(m): 6:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Can you plese go back to the article again?...
Dare24:
if I may ask, is the govnor still a PDP member or not? Then why will he said that he is not aware of the rally? Hmmm this a mistry
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by fxskye: 6:47am On Jan 26, 2015
blemon44:

Oh! Buhari forced Yuguda to clarify this as well.

PDP......stop blaming opposition on everything that happened to your party.

Very soon, FFK will complain that Buhari didn't allow him to spend lots of time with his family.

1 Like

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by DaBullIT(m): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2015
I wouldn't say enemies per say, but i'll say eggsacktly grin , This same incident happened in Osun , people took rice and money frm Omisore but still voted for Aregbesola

Omisore was angry and he Organized PDP thugs to attack PDP State/Local government coordinators , with specific instructions to drag them to him and account how they spent his money

Point being , It can happen,

Furthermore , An Hausa man wouldn't endorse, follow , support or vote for GEJ , not after seeing his incapability , Be reminded that Hausas are nt the ones threatening that Nigeria will cease to exist , all those who made the threats are GEJ's kinsmen , So many people believe Boko Haram is PDP's invention too

Perhaps there's a reason why Omo otuoke and likes have not been having a chance at presidency , me thinks when they get there they furck it all up

Stoned in Ife ,

Stoned in the North

Stoned in Osun

Sai Buhari until GEJ retires in prison

fitzmayowa:
Yuguda coming out now to say this, MIGHT be the TRUTH or NOT, but this sure point to a fact...Those GEJ surround himself with are his enemies, they just share the same party with him that's all...

Its a season of propaganda, where both parties thrive on propaganda you don't come out and burst the propaganda of your party like this and still claim you are with GEJ....

Well GEJ beans don done be that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by jingh(f): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2015
anti9JA:
here is the link for all you Christians supporting Buhari to counter: FANATIC BUHARI DEFENDER UNABLE TO COUNTER THESE ARGUEMENTS ON FACEBOOK!! READ IT
go to hell lady, stop spreading trash and causing division between tribe and religion.
if I see this trash again, you doing like what I will write about you on this site.
don't destroy Nigeria because of your greediness for money
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by adamskutty(m): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Kudos to Isa Yuguda for being honest. PDP indeed is a party full of deceit.

Couldn't have been said any better.
u copied that quote from teen wolf. Hmm
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by bboshodi: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2015
blemon44:
what is the meaning of this?
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by danielmichael(m): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Shey na small pikin yu de tell dis to

Yu dey madt i swr
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Isn't it surprising that the two states of Katsina and Bauchi were Jonathan was stoned are PDP states?

Thank you Yuguda for saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by PlutoLA(m): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

This is laughable...

How can you deliberately organise youths to stone and curse you.

This man does not just know what he's saying. And to think that he's a member of the same party that's the victim.

This shows how utterly confused and dis-organised that PDP of a party is.

undecided
The reason is obvious nah;to discredit APC. That's y they gave the youths brooms so it'll look like an APC action. PDP is in desperation mode
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Jilo83(m): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Gbam! Lobatan.
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by lincolnj88: 7:20am On Jan 26, 2015
Sunday8650:
Buhari has Been vindicated again. Even if the enemies of change on nairaland are 1million God is solidly backing Buhari that alone is enough. And God is showing his favour to him everyday.

The pit and scheme you design to make him fall will only lift him higher.

Sir I and my family proudly awaits your enthronement come may. Because God standing with you is your surest victory.

Congratulation to my president!
President Mohammadu Buhari GCFR
Commander in Chief of Nigeria armed forces
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless you sir! May the wisdom of God be with you and May you rule us well.

But you know ..deep down in you that buhari will loss... Let's be honest for once
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by double0seven(m): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

This is laughable...

How can you deliberately organise youths to stone and curse you.

This man does not just know what he's saying. And to think that he's a member of the same party that's the victim.

This shows how utterly confused and dis-organised that PDP of a party is.

undecided

actually what is laughable is you saying this particular revelation is laughable.

is there anything new under the sun? That my friend is an aspect of propaganda. Propaganda is not only by words, it is also by actions. Doing terrible things and framing your opponents or enemies for doing them. These kind if tactics have been used since before the coning of Christ.
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by ihimami: 7:42am On Jan 26, 2015
I think you are the one being dishonest here. All indices point to Buhari as the preferred candidate to win this coming election.
lincolnj88:

But you know ..deep down in you that buhari will loss... Let's be honest for once
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by maxdozie(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2015
Lafzzz... Ah!!! Oga Seun!!!!!...
All the News making Frontpage are against PDP...
when APC doea dia Campaign... Ur Mods would add Massive... Wheb Pdp does dia Campaign U Mods add Scanty...
Pls I know you support APC but dont spoil the Fun in yah Site...
I made a thread Condemning apc with Good prove which made 3 Pages without even making Front page... Why?? What held it from making Front page... Oga Seun This is Not Nice
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by omenka(m): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2015

But Yuguda, a member of the National
Executive Committee of the PDP, insisted that
those who organised the youths that threw
stones and pelted the President with sachet
water, were members of the party from Abuja.

The governor said, “I am sure and let the world
know that the people who did this thing were
PDP members and those politicians in Abuja
were the ones behind it; they were not APC
members.

“They found these youths on the road and gave
them brooms and satchets of water and they
instructed them that when the President was
passing they should raise the brooms and
throw the satchets of water at him.
PointB, can you now see what a party PDP is?? Smh.
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by PointB: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2015
omenka:
PointB, can you now see what a party PDP is?? Smh.

So when did start believing a PDP governor? Let me guess, when it's convenient?
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by cegxie(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Politician wanna thank you father for making them able to lie " We shall straight things out while the nation burn". Thank you father..

Late Lucky Dube.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati / Governor Masari Empowers Students With Goats In Katsina (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.