Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

5 Signs He’s Falling In Love With You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 5 Signs He’s Falling In Love With You (455 Views)

5 Signs He’s Falling For You / Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. / Am In Love With Mznelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs He’s Falling In Love With You by naijamusic216: 1:27am On Jan 26, 2015

Men aren’t always the best at expressing our emotions. It’s not that we can’t talk about our feelings—we just don’t even stop to think about them very often. Emotion, especially the lovey-dovey stuff, is kind of like elevator music to us. It plays softly in the back of our heads, but most of the time, we’re barely listening.

That’s why I sympathize with any woman trying to figure out how a guy really feels. Most of the time, the guy probably doesn’t even know. Sure, he was just in the emotional elevator this morning, but he was too busy checking his phone for Twitter updates to notice what was coming out of the speakers.

But ladies, there is hope. Because even if your guy doesn’t immediately tell you how much he adores you, he’s probably giving off signs that he’s falling for you. Here’s what to look out for: http://gossipusaafrica.com/

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs He’s Falling In Love With You by Hazardd(m): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2015
e be like say your link get virus?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / Mature Lady Needed For Friendship In Oyo / Wanna Marry A Babe But She Dated My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.