Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) (10503 Views)

Danpalon Skylight Canopy,kitchen & Wardrobe Cabinet,stainless Steel & Cladding. / FALSE CEILING AND TV WALLS (pictures) / Cost Effective P.O.P. False Ceiling With Galvanized Steel Frames! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by nextstep(m): 3:02am On Sep 13, 2015
What would it cost for galvanized steel cladding of our project, stated here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2583312/building-solar-powered-hostel-learning-experience

The building is 6m square and I would like to use your ideas instead of concrete blocks for the exterior. We'd also like to clad the three internal walls measuring 6m, 4m and 2m. With external walls 4x6m and a height of around 2.8m the total surface area will be around 6 x 6m x 2.8 roughly 100m sq. how much will this cost, including acoustic and thermal insulation for all walls? What do you finally cover the exterior walls with to make them rain/wearer resistant?

If possible, I'd like to also talk about pop ceiling with insulation. Please send a quote for that too.

This is an experimental project, and I we'll executed, will turn into more and larger projects. Thanks!
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
nextstep:
What would it cost for galvanized steel cladding of our project, stated here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2583312/building-solar-powered-hostel-learning-experience

The building is 6m square and I would like to use your ideas instead of concrete blocks for the exterior. We'd also like to clad the three internal walls measuring 6m, 4m and 2m. With external walls 4x6m and a height of around 2.8m the total surface area will be around 6 x 6m x 2.8 roughly 100m sq. how much will this cost, including acoustic and thermal insulation for all walls? What do you finally cover the exterior walls with to make them rain/wearer resistant?

If possible, I'd like to also talk about pop ceiling with insulation. Please send a quote for that too.

This is an experimental project, and I we'll executed, will turn into more and larger projects. Thanks!
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 4:19am On Nov 06, 2015
Still available...
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by twinskenny(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2015
good job baba weldone
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2015
twinskenny:
good job baba weldone

Thanks Boss!
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Dominionng:

Thanks Boss!
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 7:03am On Jan 01, 2016
We will like to say a big Thank You to all our clients. 2015 would not have been a success without you, looking forward to strengthening our relationship in 2016. Happy New Year!
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Completed Steel roofing solution, Ceiling underway...

Dominion Decor

dominiondecorinfo@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by mufutau55(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dominionng:
Completed Steel roofing solution, Ceiling underway...

Dominion Decor

dominiondecorinfo@yahoo.com

This will be an everlasting solution for our roofs in Nigeria if the cost is not a killer..
No more termites and worrying about wood getting soak thru leakage. I love it.

Hajji M.
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
mufutau55:

This will be an everlasting solution for our roofs in Nigeria if the cost is not a killer..
No more termites and worrying about wood getting soak thru leakage. I love it.

Hajji M.

It ranges between 1:2 - 1:3 considering volume and location Sir.

Kind regards...

Dominion
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by mufutau55(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dominionng:

It ranges between 1:2 - 1:3 considering volume and location Sir.
Kind regards...
Dominion

Please break ratio (1:2 - 1:3) down for me... I don't understand.
Lagos/Ogun area as the location. I like the concept.

Hajji M.
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 6:28am On Feb 04, 2016
mufutau55:

Please break ratio (1:2 - 1:3) down for me... I don't understand.
Lagos/Ogun area as the location. I like the concept.

Hajji M.

(1:2) :- cost ratio of using wood framework to steel framework. i.e if the cost of using wood in roofing a certain building is N1, the cost of roofing steel for the same building will be N2.
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by mufutau55(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dominionng:

(1:2) :- cost ratio of using wood framework to steel framework. i.e if the cost of using wood in roofing a certain building is N1, the cost of roofing steel for the same building will be N2.

Thank you very much sir... that is well understood now... but I believe that is for the equivalent of roofing wood?
How about now laying longspan/step-tiles/metcoppo aluminium on it... I am sure it will be a different method, right?
I will very much like to see a picture of when it's also already roofed with aluminium sheet.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 5:15am On Feb 05, 2016
mufutau55:

Thank you very much sir... that is well understood now... but I believe that is for the equivalent of roofing wood?
How about now laying longspan/step-tiles/metcoppo aluminium on it... I am sure it will be a different method, right?
I will very much like to see a picture of when it's also already roofed with aluminium sheet.
Thank you.

Hajji M.

That's correct Sir. It's tantamount to roofing wood.

There is no special method in laying of step-tiles or other aluminium roofing products on it, just different aluminium accessories. On this particular project, cement board was used for the roofing. I'd take pictures and send when am back at the site Sir.
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by mufutau55(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dominionng:

That's correct Sir. It's tantamount to roofing wood.

There is no special method in laying of step-tiles or other aluminium roofing products on it, just different aluminium accessories. On this particular project, cement board was used for the roofing. I'd take pictures and send when am back at the site Sir.

Thank you very much sir. Your explanations are always very clear.

Hajji M.
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
mufutau55:

Thank you very much sir. Your explanations are always very clear.

Hajji M.

Update Sir.

Roofing felt fixed after the cement board.

Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2016

Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Internal ceiling... Taking levels with laser plumb

Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 3:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Framing...

Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lately...

Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
More..

Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2016
Dominionng:
Lately...
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by ricki: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
your fone is not going through at all??
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
ricki:
your fone is not going through at all??

Bad network probably, you can also send a mail to dominiondecorinfo@yahoo.com
Kind regards...
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by AkProsper(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
@dominionng, nice thread/work.

Incase u need a Qualified & Experience Tiller for your tilling works,

With over 20 years of experience, we assure you 100% SATISFACTION

Call Mr Alex: 08025929046, 08174005917.

Our cost is moderate and affordable.
We also do other floor/Wall finish such as Mozaic, Marble, Terrazo, Interlock E.t.c.

We promise you beauty and perfection...

I look forward to work with you.
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2016
AkProsper:
@dominionng, nice thread/work.

Incase u need a Qualified & Experience Tiller for your tilling works,

With over 20 years of experience, we assure you 100% SATISFACTION

Call Mr Alex: 08025929046, 08174005917.

Our cost is moderate and affordable.
We also do other floor/Wall finish such as Mozaic, Marble, Terrazo, Interlock E.t.c.

We promise you beauty and perfection...

I look forward to work with you.

Noted.
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2016
Dominionng:

Noted.
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by EfeEj(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hi Dominion,

I am an Architect. I have a couple of projects I would love to employ the use of modular construction methods.

Kindly call 08035188042 so we can arrange a meeting if you are in Lagos, else we discuss extensively on phone.

Welldone and regards,

Arc Efe.
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Flaghouse1: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nice work
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by waslag: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hi,

I need a Plasterboard for Ceiling and Wall. Do you supply and fitting ?. Send me the detail on freerhyme_wasalg@yahoo.co.uk
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Available..
Re: False Ceiling, Galvanized Steel, Cladding, Partition... Enter Here(pictures) by Dominionng(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2017
Ceiling Project for a Nairalander

Material: Aluminum profiles with European Plasterboard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Beautiful Beach Front Buy And Build Estate Located At Awoyaya+2349030188831 / Start Building Your House,build Cheaply Lagos/abuja/ibadan/delta / Secured Investment, Cassavilla Estate Magboro 3million Per Plot With C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.