Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Do U Know That Guinness: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do U Know That Guinness: (1146 Views)

Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This / Do you know that Your Shoe Size Can Determine Your Age?? / Meet Guinness World Record's Shortest Woman 11pounds And 24.7inches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Know That Guinness: by enspirito: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2008
do you know that guinness extra stout/extra smooth, satzenbrau, harp, smirnoff ice, gordons spark and malta guinness are all produced by the same company? what do you think of this drinks and how they can be improved to satisfy we customers?
Re: Do U Know That Guinness: by UNLEASHED(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2008
To satisfy you customers?? how many of you??
Re: Do U Know That Guinness: by Cayon(f): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2008
My entire family love all the drinks you mentioned . , . .errr except me.

I'm iron deficiency anemic and on Iron tablets. One time i forgot to walk with my pills while on vac in London. You know what they did - everyday they gave me Guinness or Royal Stout with milk and egg to drink (Yuck) until i was back to NY.

However, back in the days when I was a "Rebel Without a Cause" I enjoyed drinking smirnoff ice

Peace
Re: Do U Know That Guinness: by lucabrasi(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2008
@poster
r u a staff?if you are then pls we need that extra smooth in uk ,since i had it in naij,i v been hooked to it ever since
Re: Do U Know That Guinness: by khanye(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2008
Na all me dey take oooooooooo cool
Re: Do U Know That Guinness: by tallnaijam: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2008
enspirito:

do you know that guinness extra stout/extra smooth, satzenbrau, harp, smirnoff ice, gordons spark and malta guinness are all produced by the same company? what do you think of this drinks and how they can be improved to satisfy we customers?

late!! very late.
to improve the product, increase the alcoholic content
one sip, instant buzz, bzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: Do U Know That Guinness: by rec123: 11:22pm On May 06, 2009
we use to mix stout with milk an sugar, it was so deliciousssssssssssssss, lol

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Apple I-phone 3g S 32gb & Htc Touch Pro 2 F/s / Help! My Dog Snores / Finding Out Who Owns A Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.