Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

HILARIOUS!..SEE What Buhari Supporter Tells Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HILARIOUS!..SEE What Buhari Supporter Tells Him (939 Views)

Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter / Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILARIOUS!..SEE What Buhari Supporter Tells Him by Joshkid(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2015
This is hilarious! APC presidential candidate, Buhari took to Twitter to debunk his sickness and certificate rumors. A supporter of Buhari replied the RTD General saying he will vote for him even if he’s dead.

Read below:

Source:-http://www.zoomnaija.com/2015/01/26/hilarious-should-we-also-call-this-change-see-what-buhari-supporter-tells-him

Re: HILARIOUS!..SEE What Buhari Supporter Tells Him by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2015
Show me your leader and I would tell you who you are. The guy obviously is more unlearned than Buhari. Me I dey vote for KOWA party o!

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS!..SEE What Buhari Supporter Tells Him by jayonpoint(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Everyone needs a change...Jonathan is dumb!

How come is only pro-Jonathan the ones seeing these cham developments? Why is it difficult to sell a performing govt as the opposite to what happened to fashola in 2011...ACN wld hv lost the state if it ws hell bent against the wish of the people as fashola ws at the time the most performing gov in Nigeria. If Jonathan had done well, why all these cry me river by PDP banking so much on propaganda whipping sentiments of religion n tribe as against the int'l practice of issue base campaign for political office.

Jonathan is a disgrace n a big mess to Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS!..SEE What Buhari Supporter Tells Him by egift(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2015
Nigerians have rejected Jonathan - FACT.

Come this Valentine 2015 is the day of confirmation and a day of joy. Gate fee = PVC.
Re: HILARIOUS!..SEE What Buhari Supporter Tells Him by omenka(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Same here! grin
Re: HILARIOUS!..SEE What Buhari Supporter Tells Him by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2015
The guy is mad. grin
Re: HILARIOUS!..SEE What Buhari Supporter Tells Him by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2015
jayonpoint:
Everyone needs a change...Jonathan is dumb!

How come is only pro-Jonathan the ones seeing these cham developments? Why is it difficult to sell a performing govt as the opposite to what happened to fashola in 2011...ACN wld hv lost the state if it ws hell bent against the wish of the people as fashola ws at the time the most performing gov in Nigeria. If Jonathan had done well, why all these cry me river by PDP banking so much on propaganda whipping sentiments of religion n tribe as against the int'l practice of issue base campaign for political office.

Jonathan is a disgrace n a big mess to Nigeria!
sorry ihia?
Re: HILARIOUS!..SEE What Buhari Supporter Tells Him by Swizdoe(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2015
olrotimi:
Show me your leader and I would tell you who you are. The guy obviously is more unlearned than Buhari. Me I dey vote for KOWA party o!

Kowa party lol......
You better sit down at home on election day instead of sun-drying yourself at the polling unit.

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS!..SEE What Buhari Supporter Tells Him by Swizdoe(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2015
3cycle:
The guy is mad. grin
No he is not......
The ineffective leadership of the incumbent government has pushed him to the brink

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Acclaimed Success In Agriculture- Fake / Who Eliminated 40,000 Ghost Workers From The Fg's Payroll? / Nigeria's Oil Wells: Why The Northerners Want Gej Out..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.