Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form (3009 Views)

Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by NavierStokes(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
And was progressive. I rather have a man who dines with tax collectors openly than a saint who romances with the tax collectors in secret. Only one word for that "hypocrite".

streetdisciple:

and Ali Modu Sheriff is Jonathans' friend
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Kanana(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thetruth2015:
The Nomination Form of General BUHARI was paid for by the Father of the convicted Detroit Bomber

Abdulmutallab Farouk

I challenge the BUHARI campaign organisation to disproof this and I will release my proofs

We say no to deceit

Lol PDP and their antics. "father of the convicted Detroit Bomber" bought the nomination form for Buhari so? How's this an issue?
Mind you the man was not found wanting By either the American government or any court of law as regard to what his son did.

He is not a terrorist neither does he support terrorism and he has all the right to support any candidate that he so wish.

Wasnt expecting something this cheap from the PDP after the failed certificate saga. But i guess is for lack of anything tangible against the PEOPLE'S GENERAL.

SAI BUHARI
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Ijebulogic(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thread Closed...all in favour say AYE!!!!
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by egift(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
torkaka:

while we await your "proofs", why not feast on the below;

PDP chairman and Mutallab are inlaws, their children just got married.

http://dailymail.com.ng/pdp-chairman-adamu-muazus-daughter-to-wed-abdulmutallabs-son/

Mutallab was part of Jonathan's entourage to London in November.

http://pulse.ng/news/goodluck-jonathan-president-to-make-official-trip-to-london-id3292958.html

. . . . . . . . . . .having said that, it is worthy to note that Mutallab (regardless of what his son did) remains a worthy citizen of Nigeria, you can't put the sins of the son on the father . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .TRY YOUR NEXT PROPAGANDA

Ewoow! See vandalism grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Thetruth2015: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
To all respondents to this post , I am not a supporter of Goodluck, neither a fan of BUHARI , what I am doing is to blow open the lie been peddled by General BUHARI on this payment .

This Payment was paid for by Alh Mutallab through his Bank and not a loan as stated by General BUHARI at the APC Convention , this is the fact
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Thetruth2015: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
This post is not to castigate the personality of Alh Mutallab but to Bring our the truth
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by dustydee: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
And what if he did? Is there anything wrong with that?
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thetruth2015:
To all respondents to this post , I am not a supporter of Goodluck, neither a fan of BUHARI , what I am doing is to blow open the lie been peddled by General BUHARI on this payment .

This Payment was paid for by Alh Mutallab through his Bank and not a loan as stated by General BUHARI at the APC Convention , this is the fact

. . . . . . . . .my mother is the queen of England, that is a fact!!! . . . . . . . . .NEXT

1 Like

Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by farobat(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmmmm, if this is true , GMB owe us an explanation .this is getting messy ooo
Re: How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form by kay1one(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thetruth2015:

They say its better to remain silent and have people question one's sanity than speak and remove all doubt!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp Rejoices As Inec Emerges Ikpeazu as Wins Abia State Governorship Election / Touching Post From Niger Delta Republic Facebook Page / APC Opposed Efforts To Save Money during the last administration - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.