Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari (1551 Views)

I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / Obaseki & Shaibu Sworn In As Governor & Deputy Governor Of Edo Respectively(Pics / Epic Response To Buhari's Daughter "Zahra M Buhari" Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by Osisinakpo(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Dear Buhari, we welcome you to the presidential race
again, we are sure you want our votes, but indeed
how
time flies, you really thought we have forgotten what
you did to Ambrose Folorunsho Alli the first civilian
Governor of then Bendel State who you imprisoned for
100years?
We are convinced that you have demential (memory
loss
due to old age) afterall you forgot your mobile
number
and the name of your own running mate. however let
assure you that we dont want a dictator who will
build
more prisons for us, we want Goodluck that will build
schools for us and give our children free education
Ambrose Folorunsho Alli did
Shortly after being released from prison, Ambrose
Folorunsho Alli died, this was our father, our mentor
who ruled Bendel State and own no House in
Ekpoma
till Date yet you jailed the innocent man. we have not
forgotten, we will never forget. have that in your
conscience, we will never vote you!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2015
Nor should any sensible Nigerian.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by petrov10: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Op. Bo dia ye grin

Emuata bhe bho ta

Gej till 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by lekkie073(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2015
GBAM!!!!!!!

The

Gods

Have

Spoken..... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by citizenY(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2015
^^^^^^
How many goats do they want in appeasement?

1 Like

Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by clevvermind(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2015
The right choice is Jonathan. Vote wisely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2015
The good esan people of edo state will never vote buhari.
GOD BLESS ESAN LAND

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by gebest: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2015
If una like, dat will not stop GMB from winning.
Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by NPComplete: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2015
As it stands now even the Bini people will not vote Buhari. Buhari is only likely to get his votes from Edo north only because of the religion factor and the fact that Oshiomhole is from Edo north. But Buhari will lose Edo state to GEJ for sure. And if care is not taken APC will also lose Edo due to anti Oshipmhole sentiments in Edo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by chiefkpokp(m): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2015
I hardly comment on political issues, but I must tell you to check your brain very well before you speak for people, talk for yourself and leave other Edo people to there faith.maga. just because say them Don give all of una 1,1k come make all of una turn nairaland to battlefield between APC and PDP .if una non they shame,I go help una shame.

NPComplete:
As it stands now even the Bini people will not vote Buhari. Buhari is only likely to get his votes from Edo north only because of the religion factor and the fact that Oshiomhole is from Edo north. But Buhari will lose Edo state to GEJ for sure. And if care is not taken APC will also lose Edo due to anti Oshipmhole sentiments in Edo.

1 Like

Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by Osisinakpo(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2015
petrov10:
Op. Bo dia ye grin

Emuata bhe bho ta

Gej till 2019

Obhiaba! Ofure oooo.
Obokhian!
Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by Osisinakpo(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2015
chiefkpokp:
I hardly comment on political issues, but I must tell you to check your brain very well before you speak for people, talk for yourself and leave other Edo people to there faith.maga. just because say them Don give all of una 1,1k come make all of una turn nairaland to battlefield between APC and PDP .if una non they shame,I go help una shame.

@ chiefkpokp, we are not apc fans who collect money and share rice and salt within themselves, we don't campaign because of money, we base our campaign on results, evidence and transformation of what is on ground by PDP govt. A vote for apc is a vote for tyrant, BUT a vote for GEJ is a vote for more Transformation and development.

I've spoken my mind, Come Feb 14, we all shall celebrate GEJ Success and Continuation.

Sai GEJ
Sai Nigeria
Sai till 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by chiefkpokp(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Osisinakpo:

@ chiefkpokp, we are not apc fans who collect money and share rice and salt within themselves, we don't campaign because of money, we base our campaign on results, evidence and transformation of what is on ground by PDP govt. A vote for apc is a vote for tyrant, BUT a vote for GEJ is a vote for more Transformation and development.

I've spoken my mind, Come Feb 14, we all shall celebrate GEJ Success and Continuation.

Sai GEJ
Sai Nigeria
Sai till 2019

You must be in sane, am not saying whether you are a politician or not APC or PDP, what I am saying is tha t you should talk for your self and not for the people of Edo state, abi u non sabi read simple instruction.
Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by erunz(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Esan Akugbe Ahu..... Our vote goes to GEJ, We will never forget the Great Messiah Of Ekpoma, Ambrose Alli and how Buhari jailed him unjustly. #wedon'tforgive. All Ekp student knows this, as e dey hot. GEJ all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by NPComplete: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
chiefkpokp:

Learn to spell well before asking people to check their brain. Yours isn't sound at all.

1 Like

Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by bamosagie(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
chiefkpokp:

I will advice you to respect his statement; Oshiomole did not think of others when he said Jonathan won't get Edo vote.
Truth is Jonathan already have Edo vote.

1 Like

Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by chiefkpokp(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Na una sabi, you like use 2 in 1 account to post, u are on ur own, me and my family already know who to vote for.
Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by NPComplete: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
chiefkpokp:
Na una sabi, you like use 2 in 1 account to post, u are on ur own, me and my family already know who to vote for.

Sadly u and ur family are not the only voters in Edo. Chew on that.

1 Like

Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by chiefkpokp(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
NPComplete:

Sadly u and ur family are not the only voters in Edo. Chew on that.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!!
Re: Esan People Of Edo State Will Not Vote For General M. Buhari by Osisinakpo(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Well, as for me and my family, we'll all vote for GEJ

(1) (Reply)

APC Adverts On Channels / 24 Weird Albert Einstein Facts And Quotes That Will Blow Your Mind / Leadership By Example By GMB At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.