Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Have You Witnessed Anything Out Of The Natural Before. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Witnessed Anything Out Of The Natural Before. (418 Views)

OMG! What I Witnessed On An ATM Section Of Union Bank. / What Is The Scariest/Creepiest True Life Story You Have Heard Of Or Witnessed. / I Witnessed A Ghastly Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Witnessed Anything Out Of The Natural Before. by mrdeey(m): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2015
I am not talking about how you got your dream job or how you secured admission into college. I am talking about what we read in papers and see in movies. Have you seen anyone disappear before, a girl change into a big snake, an old woman fly, a wizard with fire balls etc. Share your experience of a supernatural incident.

(1) (Reply)

RE: 2015 - 2020 Community Development Project Initiatives / Nigerians Lets Have A Change / The Problem With We Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.