Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION - Agriculture (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION (76498 Views)

Mushroom Spawn / Mushroom Cultivation / Mushroom Cultivation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ganoderma lucidum
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by mfm04622: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Yeecar:

There are alot of buyers, who are looking for medicinal mushrooms.
I can connect you to buyers.

Which are the medicinal mushrooms?

1 Like

Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
mfm04622:

Which are the medicinal mushrooms?
Oyster
Ganoderma
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Zico777(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yeecar:

Oyster
Ganoderma
Good evening, I am interested pls.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2022
Zico777:

Good evening, I am interested pls.
Please call or chat me up on
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Training is on going...
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Marketing of mushrooms made easy by our firm.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2022
Training includes how to Market Mushrooms.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2022
Mushroom market
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Sachidi: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
I follow your page on Facebook too.
I'll learn and venture into this business next year by the grace of God. My problem now is money to start.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2022
Exotic and economic mushrooms are a major source of income for any serious entrepreneurs.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2022
Yeecar:
Exotic and economic mushrooms are a major source of income for any serious entrepreneurs.
ROI is usually a minimum of 300%
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Yeecar:

ROI is usually a minimum of 300%
Consistent production is the key!
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Peledonomy: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yeecar:

Consistent production is the key!

How much to start
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Peledonomy:

How much to start
It depends on your budget, Small, Medium, Large scale production.
You can chat me up on 08050390079
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Babakolanut(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2022
I'm interested,pls how to get started? Update me via whatsapp +2349034612092
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Babakolanut:
I'm interested,pls how to get started? Update me via whatsapp +2349034612092
Okay sir
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Agro industrial revolution is on the....
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Yeecar:
Agro industrial revolution is on the....
Milky mushroom 🍄 spawn
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Oyster mushroom 🍄 spawn available.
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Yeecar(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
Christmas sales, has started....
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Antihypocrite: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2023
The problem with mushroom is marketing. I tried it once and ran out when I was the only one consuming what I was producing
Re: BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION by Swiftgrp: 1:59am On Jan 06
Yeecar:
MUSHROOM SELF EMPLOYMENT

The greatest difficulty in feeding man is to supply a sufficient quantity of the body- building material i.e protein. The other three nutritional categories are: the source of energy food (carbohydrates and fats), accessory food factors (vitamins) and inorganic compounds which are indispensable to good health. Water is of course essential (Chang and Buswell, 2003). In addition to their good proteins, mushrooms are a relatively good source of the following individual nutrients: fat, phosphorus, iron and vitamins including thiamine, riboflavin, ascorbic acid, ergosterine and niacin. They are low in calories, carbohydrates and calcium.
In ancient Egypt, people consider mushroom as the plant of immortality, and the Pharaohs, respecting its delicious flavors, decreed that mushroom should not be touched by commoners.
Today, the science of mushroom has been fully developed for many species in the developed countries in Europe, North America and Asia. For example Agaricus bisporus,mostly produced in North America and European countries. Volvariella volvacea produced in china, Taiwan, Japan, the Philippines and Indonesia. Oyster mushroom Pleurotus ostreatus, P. pulmonarius produced in Asia, Italy and Hungary. The Jew’s ear Auricularia auricula is produced in China for centuries. While these countries are now deriving a great economic benefits (in mushroom exports) and increased the dietary of their people.
There is alot of demand for Mushrooms in Nigeria due to the continous increase in population.

BENFITS

(1) Mushrooms offer tremendous applications as they can be used as food and medicines besides their key ecological roles. They represent as one of the world’s greatest untapped resources of nutrition and palatable food of the future. Mushrooms have been found effective against HIV, cancer, cholesterol reduction, stress, insomnia, asthma, allergies and diabetes (Bobek and Galbavy, 1999)
(2) The demand for mushroom is higher than supply all over the world. (here lies a great opportunity for those that are smart).
(3) Mushrooms are very cheap to cultivate, they grow on waste substances such as, Sawdust, Wood shavings, Cotton waste, Rice bran, Wheat bran, Yam peels, Cassava peels and other agro-industrial wastes.
(4) Mushrooms are relatively fast growing organisms. Some tropical mushrooms can be harvested and consumed within 10 days after spawning.
(5) You do not need a land, a room is enough to start with.
(6) Thus the activity can generate new jobs, especially in tropical or less developed countries.
(7) The return on investment is 500%!

Spawn of different species are also available for sale.

Please Contact us for more information on Training and Research consultation:

07064983344 (Also available on whatsapp)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Huge Crocodile Caught Alive Behind A Nairalander's Poultry Farm In Ogun State / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.