Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

4 Simple Steps On How To Save A Marriage In Crisis - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Simple Steps On How To Save A Marriage In Crisis (548 Views)

List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Steps On How To Save A Marriage In Crisis by lekansy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
It is depressing to witness so many couples ending up in divorce, and it is especially disconcerting to see them going into divorce just because of some petty issues that can be resolved by simple communications. You may be asking "How can I save my marriage?" but it is really up to you to do that. My personal feeling is that, filing for divorce is not the solution for any marriage. In fact, it is the most silly thing a person can do. There are in fact ways to save your marriage and you need to be fully committed to reconcile a marriage. One of the first step that I would advice is to go for marital counseling. This will enable a couple to have a mediator to deal with their marriage problems.

In addition to professional services, there are many other steps to save a marriage. The truth is that, saving a marriage is actually not a very difficult process if you are willing to do so. If you are asking yourself "How can I save my marriage?" then you really need the following four save your marriage advice that will improve the odds of helping you to avoid a divorce. For more Information,visit http://lekanbabarinde..com/2015/01/4-simple-steps-on-how-to-save-marriage.html
Re: 4 Simple Steps On How To Save A Marriage In Crisis by mgbeketoto: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Must a marriage be saved? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Have An Option To Save One (your Only Child Or Spouse?) / Don't Lay Your Hands On Her / Best Store To Buy Your Family Things Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.