Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

If You Have An Option To Save One (your Only Child Or Spouse?) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Have An Option To Save One (your Only Child Or Spouse?) (549 Views)

Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? / See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life / How I Feel As The Only Child Of My Parents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have An Option To Save One (your Only Child Or Spouse?) by autofreak2020(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
An argument sprung up when someone among us asked us that who are we going to save between our spouse and only child if we have an option to save only one of them from death.
I would love to know how you will answer this question if you find yourself in such scenario.

NB: on the condition that neither the husband nor the wife can give birth again.
Re: If You Have An Option To Save One (your Only Child Or Spouse?) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
CHILD!

I didn't have to think of it and I would want my spouse to save the child too if he had to choose between the child and me.

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Option To Save One (your Only Child Or Spouse?) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
My Wife, we can always give birth to other children.

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Option To Save One (your Only Child Or Spouse?) by IceSplash(f): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
I love my spouse buh I love my child more

2 Likes

Re: If You Have An Option To Save One (your Only Child Or Spouse?) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Why put on the stress when you can simply strap on your headphone and stop imagining such disturbing senecerio.

1 Like

Re: If You Have An Option To Save One (your Only Child Or Spouse?) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tydies:
My Wife, we can always give birth to other children.

You can always get a new wife too if replacement is your argument.
Re: If You Have An Option To Save One (your Only Child Or Spouse?) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
What if I dnt get to fall in love again?
Re: If You Have An Option To Save One (your Only Child Or Spouse?) by delishpot: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Child! Those eyes, those smiles, those tiny fingers, those warm hugs, those silly talks, those questions, ahhhh. No doubt, my Child first.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo of Mother And Child / Don't Lay Your Hands On Her / 14 Important Tips To Know Before Employing A Domestic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.