Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) (35467 Views)

Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Awwal1st(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by holicalpha(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
hehehehe.... these apc goons dont know GEJ IS still gonna remain the president...

the only thing that wll make me vote buhari is for him to call his boys to order.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by gebest: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dem try, dem many small
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by KINGTELLER: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
customized13:
i want to slap you with it
Huh... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by MacluvPH(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
One thing I like about Jonathan is dat he is a gentleman to the core.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tunjasko:
I live in Kwara and I can categorically tell u dat Jona has no chance here.
Tell them bro,only people in Kwara can tell u what's on ground

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by emmydon9010: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ride on mr president
GEJ till 2019

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by masseratti: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is very funny,kwara women don't dress or tie gele like this,i believe PDP is moving around the country with same set of people

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by sucess001(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:
The President is so loved across the country.
Buhari is in serious trouble.
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8R1m_hIMAAkI1e.jpg:small[/img]

how can he be so loved when obama had this to say about him?

[size=26pt]Jonathan's Government innefective- Obama

https://www.nairaland.com/2112872/international-indictment-jonathans-govt-innefective [/size]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
temitemi1:
Waooooo... This is awesome! GEJ tiLl 2019!!!

The crowed Is fake
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by akpanikpe(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dee60:
Will pictures vote on election day?
U dey mind them? undecided
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by 1dickson(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:
My Able President and the loyal Emir of Ilorin.
GEJ till 2019. No vacancy!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
temitemi1:
What?... This is aweful! GEJ tiLl 2015!!!
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by searay(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=60pt]GEJ
T
I
L
L

2019[/size]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by daramz1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
[/color][color=#990000] SMH. The crowd is much dou but deep inside my tots, pple tend to be decieving the GEJ then I wonder hw many of those in the crowd actually have their PVC to vote the right candidate come 2015 Febuhari.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by searay(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

The crowed Is fake
the crowd is photos hoped.
See your life

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Yeeyo: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mr president whn God prepared a table 4 u in d presens of ur enemy u mst eat food on.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

The crowed Is fake
those are not crowed, they are crowd, mammoth crowd to be specific.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by clevvermind(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
alaoeri:
Kwara is already in APC's hand, Hausa/Fulani of kwara even the Yoruba's won't PDP, abeg next.
Sai Buhari.
keep consoling yourself.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by endymetrix(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Their voice response was not too encouraging. They came out in Mass to see him but their voice response only shows many of them came out to see MR PRESIDENT. GEJ till 2019.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Sobeautiful: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ till further notice!!! APC want change. They can move over to Zuma Rock. That's change. No vacancy in Aso Rock.

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by HAkorehdeh(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Even i would have attended if i wasn't so busy..
. The truth is "if hundreds of parties do their campaign, i may attend". . I only know that nothing can change my decision for voting whom really deserves my vote!

Btw , poverty in kwara start is just a little bit different from other Northern states.. You know what i mean!!
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by mrmetoo1: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
ChristineC:
The SW will be sectioned along religious lines for this Presidential elections, it's obvious.

Religion?? Southwest?? Fail!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by DukeNija(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
[b]
WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR GEJ

364 dams in the North
over 150 new Almajiri schools in the north
New agricultural scheme for farmers
Improved dry season harvest through dry season agricultural scheme at N12billion
Expansion of Lagos Ibadan express way for the first time since 1976
Rehabilitation of the Benin-Ore road for the first time since 1982
Remodelling of all airports in the country, every single international airport.
Increase in rice production in Nigeria to 60% sufficiency level, from being the highest importer of rice globally
Launching of the Youth in entrepreneurship scheme called YouWin that gives 10Billion as capital to Nigerian youths and entrepreneurs annually
Launching the ministry of Information Communication Technology ICT for the first time ever
Commissioning of the work on the 2nd Niger bridge for Ndigbo and Niger deltans
Revamping the local manufacturing sector e.g vehicles and machineries e.g Innoson and co
Revamping the Nigerian Railway system
Total overhaul of old rail tracks and construction of new modern tracks
Construction of the Kaduna Abuja railway line for the first time ever
The ABJ-KADUNA railway line will carry 5000 people everyday and 350, 000 tons of goods annually
Increasing the GDP of Nigeria to $500 billion
Freedom of Information bill FOI
Increased minimum wage to N18, 000
Electoral reforms, free and fair elections in 2011, freedom to opposition states.
more to come...

EVERYTHING HERE IS OPEN TO VERIFICATION
[/b]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by nicklaus40: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sweetcollins:
No vacancy in Aso Rock...2015
. Yes ooo,no vacancy but there is a void to fill and GMB will do that. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Truthisit:
FAKE PICTURES! ILORIN WOMEN DON'T DRESS LIKE THIS!
I saw the gele's too and I was wondering where in Ilorin was that. They look like women from the south east.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by shidof(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
this op must be a family member of Joseph d dreamer, kwara dts already in d hand of APC, frm Ilorin to igbomina, Even to ekiti.It's GMB everywhere just lyk MTN.Next deceit jor.
Sai Buhari! Luv by all, hate by few. luv by d masses,hate by d oppressors nd d corrupted soul.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Babalawal(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Here in kwara...oga Jona don fail

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by robay(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mumu pple,u tink say na only gej dy pull out crowd ? Buhari/osinbajo is our next president of federal republic of nigeria.AMEN

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by emmykk(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
If Gej cannot win with his fans,army of party supporters,soldiers,police,inec appointees and billions of naira,which can be used positively or negatively is it buhari who does not have such that will win.

Nairaland buhari supporters who have no PVC making mouth since 1999.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Shazee74: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Rented crowd.... Kwara apc stronghold

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by neonly: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmmmm no comments

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) / Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria / Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.