Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) (35451 Views)

Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by kent79: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by peteruuu(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
kwara abi kwara state

Btw,i was there

GEJ TILL BUHARI GOES BACK TO KINDERGARTEN grin
Hit like if you think i'm right.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by sucess001(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
ASL33:
If Obama is that effective why is he a lame duck president. I guess you what a "lame duck" means in political parlance.

lame duck?

guy...did u see the four walls of a secondary school @ all?
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by chocmanne(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tunjasko:
I live in Kwara and I can categorically tell u dat Jona has no chance here.
may God bless u bro..... except we have two Kwara in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Forwetinnah: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
alaoeri:
Kwara is already in APC's hand, Hausa/Fulani of kwara even the Yoruba's won't PDP, abeg next.
Sai Buhari.

Saraki is deceiving some people. ..

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by ZionJay(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
masterpower:
THIS IS GREAT.
JONATHAN ROCKS EVERYWHERE HE GOES.

OUR SIMPLE, HUMBLE PRESIDENT FLOWING WITH THE MILK OF HUMAN KINDNESS.

GEJ NIGERIANS LOVE YOU AND OUR VOTES ARE FOR YOU ALONE. CARY ON SIR.

#GEJFORNIGERIA

this your ill composed poem wont win you anything...milk of human kindness ko milk of human resources ni undecided
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by crystalfarmer: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Only two (2) set of people will passionately want the present Govt in Nigeria to continue to be in power:

(1). Those with sentiment, who are probably benefiting from the decadence in the system and

(2). Those who are constraint to see beyond their locality so as to appropriate global best practices in governance
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by boxerman: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
i believe the picture posted is fake because kwara people a decent most especially their woment.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Forwetinnah: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Aksonman:
@OP this picture has just killed two Buhari fans. You are a very wicked perzin

GEJ till WAEC starts offering Pidgin English exam.

Click 'LIKE' if you feel this. lol

gringringringringringrin

Oral and theory o..i sure say Buhari go fail the Oral, even mama Peace fit get credit pass am

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by ZionJay(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:
My Able President and the loyal Emir of Ilorin.

you dont know what loyal means...take another at their Emir's face and his body language which apparently means OYO for you
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by BabaO2: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:
The President is so loved across the country.
Buhari is in serious trouble.
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8R1m_hIMAAkI1e.jpg:small[/img]

Across where? be day dreaming. Jonathan is an enemy of Nigeria nation.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Onwe101(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
una de funny o....most of dis pipu ain't even gat voters card o.....som just came to view.....o...ok na...feb wil decide
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by organic973: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
But please I want to ask is God almighty an author of confusion? NO! How can one shepherding God's flock go into leadership position. Am thinking was he actually CALLED? Is he actually born again? Because I know very well and understand that CHURCH LEADERSHIP is different from POLITICAL LEADERSHIP. I sincerely doubt the claim integrity osibanjo knowing that if God calls anyone it's forever unless he himself dismisses the person. And he is proposing to bring change in Nigeria. So osibanjo may or can boldly tell us if God has dismissed him from pastoral work because he can't work effectively in pastoral work and as a vice president. I see this a conflicting issue.
It's a personal observation so I need no abuses or harsh replies.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by kennyola: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
justhelp:
the look on the face of Emir shows is not interested in handshake from gej he just want him to visit and leave

Exactly my thought!
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by temitemi1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm live in ilorin kwara state
ABIOLAXYZ:

The crowed Is fake
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by ChristineC: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
crystalfarmer:
Only two (2) set of people will passionately want the present Govt in Nigeria to continue to be in power: (1). Those with sentiment, who are probably benefiting from the decadence in the system and (2). Those who are constraint to see beyond their locality so as to appropriate global best practices in governance
Only two sets of people want the APC in government
(1) those that have an evil eye on oil bloc allocations for 2015 which is not even in their regions and

(2) those that feel aggrieved that they won't be able to skew the actual figures from the population census scheduled for 2016

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
If I hear undecided
All these people were paid to show up here in multitudes. I was even begged to go with the people I can but God forbid anything Jonathan Ebele Goodluck in Nigeria again.
We kwarans only support the PDP for State affairs which I so much doubt because of the Sarakis but for Presidency hold, we are all in Support of GMB with or without his Certificate.
All these na wash

Vote for #Change!!!
LOL People outside Kwara don't know what's up here. I just dey laugh.
BTW, PDP in Kwara state bleeped up with their governorship aspirant, how I wish it's Dele Belgore for Governor, it would have been a diff story. The Sarakis would have just kissed Kwarans goodbye albeit all the rigging.
GMB/OSIBANJO 2015 till we see what they have for us too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Okaka27(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Aksonman:

The 'symmetry' of colour (as you put it) shows a crowd filled with people of class & taste, NOT Almajiris and illegal immigrants like Buhari's.
what du u have against poor pple??
May God 4give u
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Abdulkareem407(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
I swear it with my Life... OP is a Liar... Dis campaign pictures is not frm ilorin...

1. Our stadium is only one sided covered, hw cums am seein 2 sided covered...

1. Muslims Domainate Kwara state, and our women dress with Hijab, and most of our men are Alfa's with cap... But in dis pix nothin like dat...

OP... U are a Bush Man... Next Page.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Bimpe29: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Eya! I'm sorry for you, because you are not aware of reality on ground. Majority of the crowd are CHANGE agents, not PRO GEJ. They are tired of shattered umbrella and irredeemable promises.

Change by God's grace.

Sai Buhari for prosperous Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Okaka27(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:
able president u say ??
Hahahhah grin what a joke

avoid using sentiments even on the betterment of 9ja
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by GarnewRed: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:

Omoh mehn! Una try for thiis one oo, see photoshop warrior, thou! Na normal thing for the king to welcome the president no matter how clueless he might be.. Lol

"All those pics looks somehow" kiss undecided
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Oceemo(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tunjasko:
I live in Kwara and I can categorically tell u dat Jona has no chance here.
I can't help but 2 laugh at ur post. U jst give d pdP :heart attack haba bros u are so straight give them hope small na.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Damjoy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:
The President is so loved across the country.
Buhari is in serious trouble.
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8R1m_hIMAAkI1e.jpg:small[/img]

Ogbeni, who tell you say Buhari dy trouble. We shall all see what will happen on saturday. And for your info, APC will sweep Kwara State come Feb 14 In Sha Allah.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Okaka27(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bugatie:

If you like, live in the moon.
GEJ is loved and is winning the general elections come Feb 14!
oga mo.ron stop lying to urself.
Anywhere u go across 9ja is SaiBuhari.
Anybody dat loves a president as stupid,dull,incompetent and corrupt as Jona belongs to d psychiatric hospital
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Forwetinnah: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
justhelp:
the look on the face of Emir shows is not interested in handshake from gej he just want him to visit and leave

Hian!! They were obviously looking at the man on the right talking to them. Una can analyse o. Painment everywhere grin . Make una save una hypertension till February biko..time nefa risch
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by SHOLATEMI: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
berem:
Kwara state belongs to APC now. Jonathan is just wasting his time
I was at d rally but did u know wat actually take me there is because of d musician(OBESERE) dt is playing for dm,most of pple at d rally are dia cos of OBESERE.APC belong to Kwara anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by ybalogs(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm 100% sure APC will win Kwara state with a huge margin at that.It's not about the crowd in the campaign ground faaaa.FeBuhari 14th is just here so guys...Chillax.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by ibrahym47(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:
I hope u can read the msg on d emir's face
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Okaka27(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
I swear it with my Life... OP is a Liar... Dis campaign pictures is not frm ilorin...

1. Our stadium is only one sided covered, hw cums am seein 2 sided covered...

1. Muslims Domainate Kwara state, and our women dress with Hijab, and most of our men are Alfa's with cap... But in dis pix nothin like dat...

OP... U are a Bush Man... Next Page.
U ARE THERE!!! 1000likes
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) by Forwetinnah: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
ChristineC:

Only two sets of people want the APC in government
(1) those that have an evil eye on oil bloc allocations for 2015 which is not even in their regions and

(2) those that feel aggrieved that they won't be able to skew the actual figures from the population census scheduled for 2016

Make it 3

3. Those who think they are born to rule Nigeria whether other regions like it or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family / I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.