Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

What If Hell Truly Exist?? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Hell Truly Exist?? (4043 Views)

What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? / Does God Truly Exist? Prove It Without Using Bible / How Do You Convince An Atheist That GOD Truly Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by watchman111: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
gatiano:
Contrary to popular beliefs/ignorance, Jesus did not die to take anybody sins away, that will be injustice and ungodly, every man would answer for his or her own crime. Jesus did die for the liberation of some, He was born to comfort those that were in bondage, those that were weary, and also to warn the devils of their evil and wicked deeds, this He did wonderfully well.
There is a place in the bible where Jesus casted demon/devil out from someone, and before he could do that, the devil/demon asked Jesus why he was doing casting him(devil) out of a person when it wasn't time. The questions are- what is this time, that is needed to be completed? who was the possess person? and who is this devil? There was nothing extra ordinary in this case.

When Jesus was tempted, The devil told him (Jesus), that if Jesus would bow to him, He would give him the world. Jesus said what shall it profit a man to loose is own soul and gain the world. Why didn't Jesus told the devil "come, you can't give me what you don't own", He didn't say GOD only can give the world to whom ever. why? It is because Jesus knew the time. It was because of this time that Jesus gave up himself.

Jesus was not killed on the cross, he was not tortured or beaten, but the authority of the time wanted him dead. There is a place in the bible where he said "it is paramount for you that i go, so i will go but one would come.." (not word for word as in the bible), He used "go" and not "die".
There was a bounty on Jesus's head. if he was brought alive say 1000, and if he was killed 2000, So Jesus gave a poor soldier the benefit, he raised his hand while the soldier stabbed him quick without a pain rasing up his hand in form of a cross. A lot of people were buried alive in those days, even today a few, that is why we hear of people rising up after been dead for a few days, they were not dead, they are simply in the state of coma. Jesus was in this state too, However, He ascended/was lifted to GOD. this is not superstition or religion, The ascension is pure science of the metaphysical. as you can see something close in the movie interstella.

what is that time? try make your own research.

u contradict the bible sir.
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by watchman111: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Horus:
Hell is a fabrication. The concept of hell is something that was created in the hearts and minds of the authors of your Bible and Koran. Before you were informed of what and where hell was, it never crossed your mind to even think about it. So, within the pages of your scriptures hell was born. Just as a God could not exist without the devil, heaven could not exist if there wasn’t a hell. So where did hell come from?. It didn’t exist in Adam’s, Noah’s, nor Abraham’s time. It is something that was fabricated so that they could capitalize off of your fear.
matchbwwwwwww
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by watchman111: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Horus:
Hell is a fabrication. The concept of hell is something that was created in the hearts and minds of the authors of your Bible and Koran. Before you were informed of what and where hell was, it never crossed your mind to even think about it. So, within the pages of your scriptures hell was born. Just as a God could not exist without the devil, heaven could not exist if there wasn’t a hell. So where did hell come from?. It didn’t exist in Adam’s, Noah’s, nor Abraham’s time. It is something that was fabricated so that they could capitalize off of your fear.
mtchbwwwwwww
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by gatiano(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
How and where sir? i know of the part of the cross, that whole place was a fabrication, The bible had been infiltrated a very long time ago, Thye put the truth in symbols that is very difficult to translate. Outside the crucifixion fairy tales, How and where else did i contradict the bible? It is very good to reason together to getting to the core true roots.

watchman111:
u contradict the bible sir.
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by watchman111: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
gatiano:
How and where sir? i know of the part of the cross, that whole place was a fabrication, The bible had been infiltrated a very long time ago, Thye put the truth in symbols that is very difficult to translate. Outside the crucifixion fairy tales, How and where else did i contradict the bible? It is very good to reason together to getting to the core true roots.

the bible is wrong,u r right abi??
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by gatiano(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
I'm down for correction(s), one thing i do know for sure 100% is that the bible is infiltrated, so much so that the people who continued to revise it got lost and confused in between. Nobody can be 100% right, there is no such thing, except through experiences which can in most cases can't be described or put in words.

watchman111:
the bible is wrong,u r right abi??
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by watchman111: 12:30am On Feb 01, 2015
gatiano:
I'm down for correction(s), one thing i do know for sure 100% is that the bible is infiltrated, so much so that the people who continued to revise it got lost and confused in between. Nobody can be 100% right, there is no such thing, except through experiences which can in most cases can't be described or put in words.

an example of true experience was the one you had,when you saw how Jesus was crucified abi??..the reason why you don't even believe in the bible is because you don't blve in then holy ghost.only the holy ghost can illuminate the bible.without the holy ghost the bible will not hold any water.China Achebe's things fall apart will become even better than the bible....hell is real,deep inside you,you know it.my prayer for you is that you don't get to know the truth when you get there,because u will never make it out of there...prevention is better than cure.
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by gatiano(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
I trust in HIM who revealled the true messages of The Torah, The Gospel, The Quran and Five other books. I always allow The spirit of ALLAH/GOD guide and guard me through. holy ghost? ghost? are you serious? Yes Hell is real both in pyhsical condition and spiritual condition.
can you tell a little about heaven? have you seen it?

watchman111:
an example of true experience was the one you had,when you saw how Jesus was crucified abi??..the reason why you don't even believe in the bible is because you don't blve in then holy ghost.only the holy ghost can illuminate the bible.without the holy ghost the bible will not hold any water.China Achebe's things fall apart will become even better than the bible....hell is real,deep inside you,you know it.my prayer for you is that you don't get to know the truth when you get there,because u will never make it out of there...prevention is better than cure.
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by johnydon22(m): 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
I suppose some people find some comfort in the whole notion of "passing over" instead of simply "dying".
It is not difficult to understand why we create stories for ourselves given that we are probably/almost the only species that know from a very young age that we shall die one day.
Other creatures just live in the moment.
I doubt that the birds on trees, lizards and dogs etc are fretting about afterlife, or performing rituals to secure a place in heaven or escape hell; but our knowledge of the inevitable end of our being is something of a burden to us....... So why don't we just stop dwelling on the fantasies of an afterlife and just get on with what we have and where we are right now.
#Afterlife is an assumption
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Orunto: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hell is a dunghill of waste and excretae. It's cheat. Nothing gets there to come alive. Heaven is eternal life.
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by gatiano(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
The concept of either dying or passing on is not a difficult subject. The main question is what is responsible for our lives? what makes this our body do all the activities she does? and what then is responsible of her dieing state when she expires?

johnydon22:
I suppose some people find some comfort in the whole notion of "passing over" instead of simply "dying".
It is not difficult to understand why we create stories for ourselves given that we are probably/almost the only species that know from a very young age that we shall die one day.
Other creatures just live in the moment.
I doubt that the birds on trees, lizards and dogs etc are fretting about afterlife, or performing rituals to secure a place in heaven or escape hell; but our knowledge of the inevitable end of our being is something of a burden to us....... So why don't we just stop dwelling on the fantasies of an afterlife and just get on with what we have and where we are right now.
#Afterlife is an assumption
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Orunto: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ofcourse hell exists and all unrepentant wicked politicians and those who do not repent and reconcile with the society they are seeking their votes will be packed there to rot.
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by johnydon22(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
gatiano:
The concept of either dying or passing on is not a difficult subject. The main question is what is responsible for our lives? what makes this our body do all the activities she does? and what then is responsible of her dieing state when she expires?

I advice you read my post again!
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by watchman111: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
gatiano:
I trust in HIM who revealled the true messages of The Torah, The Gospel, The Quran and Five other books. I always allow The spirit of ALLAH/GOD guide and guard me through. holy ghost? ghost? are you serious? Yes Hell is real both in pyhsical condition and spiritual condition.
can you tell a little about heaven? have you seen it?

no WOnder...
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by watchman111: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
can the. mods move this thread to front page,I would really like to know what the world thinks about this..

1 Like

Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by lepasharon(f): 1:57am On Feb 03, 2015
The concept of Hell originated from greek and roman mythology and found its way into the bible. Hell is a mistranslation and translated back into the greek language meant Gehenna which was an ACTUAL place in biblical times where refuse was constantly burnt
Re: What If Hell Truly Exist?? by Abeycity93: 8:31pm On May 07, 2017
We are in Hell and Heaven, if we die we are coming back to this life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Just Tired Of The Nigerian Church / Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) / Some Black People + Religion+ Illiteracy+poverty+ Superstitions =

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.