Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. (3047 Views)

Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? / Questions About Islam: I Need Frank And Objective Responses From True Muslims. / 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Rilwayne001: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

I'd not call you exaggerated simpleton only if you'd say that your interpretation of those words in bold isn't the general and accepted interpretation every denomination of Christianity offers.

And two, you are happy with your OP? You are happy being in a religion that commands the slaughter of your fellow humans just because they do not accept an insipid religion of yours? And has dt bloodthirsty slubberdegullion a.llah you foolishly worship ever revealed himself to you as the "way" confirming the Quran as truth? Isn't it what men like you wrote down that you do and follow with all your whole vain life? Don't you use your head?

Stop spewing trash bros undecided

Are you blind to see that the OP is not a muslim
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Ifeann(f): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
mohsaaf:
Adolf Hitler is a best exmpl of a true xtian .

Weah96:

[/b].

Oh..but..emmm.. all the research and documentaries inculding several biographies done on Hitler Shows he was into Germanic paganism occultism or atheism at varied levels..he killed tons of priests to subdue the cry of the church agaisnt nazism..inculding closing down churches and executing jews,christains, muslims and insulting christainity ..

Here is better info on How to Debate NOn Muslims

Step 1

A popular question is "why does Islam call for the death of Islamic critics and apostates?." Insist that their information is false. Quote Qur'an 109:6 "to you your religion and to me my religion".
Step 2

To answer the "Islam is spread by the sword" claim, say that it is a big lie spread by the Jews and Hindus, and that the Qur'an clearly says in Qur'an 2:256 "there is no compulsion in religion".
Step 3

If some one quotes violent ayahs from Qur'an, accuse him of quoting ayahs in bits and pieces and of cherry picking.
Step 4

If he then quotes full ayahs, with the ayahs before and after, then insist that the translation is wrong.
Step 5

If he brings ten different translations, then you say that the correct meanings can be understood only by reading the Qur'an in Arabic.
Step 6

If he happens to be well versed in the Arabic language, then insist that those ayahs don't mean what they appear to mean as they have allegorical meanings.
Step 7

If he is adamant, then say that you cannot understand those ayahs and its context without reading the ahadith and Sira.
Step 8

If he shows up with the ahadith and Sira in hand and quotes the context of the violent ayahs by referring to ahadith of the prophet's rapes, robberies, assassinations and genocides then insist that "all ahadith and the Sira are hearsay and are false, and the only truth is in the Qur'an.
Step 9

If he says that the Qur'an is a man made document and wants proof of its divinity then refer to the "Science in Quran" and the book written by Dr. Bucaille confirming the science contained in our holy book. You can also quote that Mahatama Gandhi read the Qur'an daily and also spoke highly of it.
Step 10

If he says that Bucaille was on the Saudi payroll and that neither he nor Gandhi ever changed their religions and that Bucaille was challenged and proven wrong by many experts then challenge him to ask his experts to debate Islamists like Zakir Naik.
Step 11

If the pests are still around then change the topic and find faults in other religions and their books.
Step 12

If he continues on, then use personal attacks and insult him by calling him a Jewish a- hole , a Christian pig, or a Hindu dog.
Step 13

If that does not frustrate him, then ask him how much he is being paid by Jews to throw dirt on Al Islam.
Step 14

If he still does not stop then run for his mother and sister and use very filthy language.
Step 15

If he is very stubborn and wants to continue, then curse him like: "Burn in hell, you will repent on last day, Allah will get you in your grave" etc..
Step 16

When all of the above has failed, threaten him with bodily harm and end the debate by drum beating and announcing that you won the debate hands down because the Qur'an is the word of Allah.
Step 17

If possible announce the debate victory on an Islamist website, being sure to state repeatedly that you won it hands down. Such announcements do wonders for the Imaan of the Muslim website readers and for dawah operations in prisons to convince low IQ prisoners of the truth of Al Islam

source:http://wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Handbook_to_Debating_Non-Muslims
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Pr0ton: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Stop spewing trash bros undecided

Are you blind to see that the OP is not a muslim

Not a Muslim Why does he support Islam teaching?
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Rilwayne001: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Pr0ton:

Not a Muslim Why does he support Islam teaching?

He does'nt support it, he is rather trying to ridicule it.
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Pr0ton: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2015
DDeliverer:

I've never claimed to be omniscient, neither am I an authority. The qu'ran is the standard here..The quaran is the authority! The quaran descended from heaven and the original copy is still on the 'preserved tablet' in paradise, and has been there even before the creation of the world! And because of this, nothing in the book must be questioned (surah 85:22 and 43:3-4).

When I claim that Allah has asked Bokoharam to kill, an educated mind like yours may find it indigestible and unbeluevable. But these are no idle claims. Take them away and there would be nothing called islam.
Except you are saying the quaran is not the ultimate authority....then that will be another discussion entirely.

Rilwayne001:

He does'nt support it, he is rather trying to ridicule it.

Sure?? Okay.
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Rilwayne001: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2015
pr0to: Sure?? Okay

DDeliverer:
[s] There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger!!! [/s]

You can't be more muslim than prophet mohammed..

Are the Boko-haram extremist or sincere Muslims? Do they have the Quranic justification for what they did and have been doing in Nigeria? If muslims don't have basis in the Quran and the hidith for their violence, we would regard them as extremist..
When a muslim kills a christian, is he not getting rid of a kaferi (infidel)?

In Sura 47:4 [s] Muslims are commanded by Allah to smite the neck of anyone who doesnot accept the teachings of islam and they would be helping Allah by so doing.
Allah also says that Jihad is, not just a religious duty but a profitable business (Sura 61: 10-12). It is therefore clear that physical Jihad is NOT extremism but normal in islam.. [/s]

[s] It is strange when some muslim leaders say, 'islam has a full-fledged philosophy of religious tolerance and peaceful coexistence. It is stranger when christians make such statements. When a muslim says such things, he is either deceiving himself or is not well aware of the history of islam. When a christian says this, it is because he has been deceived. [/s]

[s] Boko-Harams are the true muslims...the others are introducing their own religion.. [/s]

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.

Okay so you did'nt read the OP, you just jump to the above comment?
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Empiree: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by PastorKun(m): 8:19am On Jan 29, 2015
Empiree:
Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVze-Px0aPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CRYy6AksMo

Another dishonest islamic propaganda video, don't you people feel so daft telling obvious lies
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Empiree: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2015
PastorKun:

I am not lying, you know very well that there is no where in the bible that Jesus is said to be the same person as God. Trinity is a catholic invention.
House devided
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We3fhAf17Gc
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Empiree: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2015
pupsyd , they keep repeating themselves and creating nuisance online. Their answered here.Deal with it
PastorKun:

I am not lying, you know very well that there is no where in the bible that Jesus is said to be the same person as God. Trinity is a catholic invention.
Where did Bishop get his theory of Divinity of Jesus from?. Sounds like he has another bible different from yours.

To save you time, kindly watch this clip from 16:00-18:00mins.Listen to Bishop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFabFXg-x0w
So, are muslims wrong or mocking when they say this is blasphemy?.

80% Christians in the world today believe what bishop believes
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by brocab: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sometime ago, someone had asked me this same Question, and the Holy spirit gave me that prefect answer.

Jesus never once quoted he was God the Father, He sits on the right hand of God in heaven, not as God.

He and the Father are one.

God revealed himself through Jesus, no-one has seen God at any time because God is Spirit.

Jesus never once put himself as being God, he always claimed he was the Son.
I do what my Father tells me to do, if you don't know Me you don't know My Father either.

12 years of age, Mary and Joseph had re-found young Jesus, they had asked where he was, Jesus said: I'm here doing my Fathers business,

God taught Jesus the things of the spirit.
Joseph taught Jesus the things of the world.

Jesus stayed 40 days in the desert to be Spiritually connected with his Father God.
Jesus had a close fleshly relationship with Joseph, but it was his Mother Mary, and God the Father, he had that spiritual connection with.

Jesus loved Joseph, but after his death, It was God who told Mary in spirit at the wedding, it was time Jesus starts his ministry, by turning water into wine.
Some may say: Jesus wasn't listening, and if Jesus is God, not the Son, why tell Mary at the wedding?

And Jesus never once called himself to be anyone else, but a Son.
Jesus was one with his Father-Mother, like you, you are one with your father-Mother.

Connected as one through birth.
Like the Lord say's when one marry's another they become one.

The Father the Son and the Holy Spirit are one.
Not the one....
Rilwayne001:

Lair. angry
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by osazemonday: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Truth is always bitter but should be said.
Boko haram only blew up the cover of Moslems.
They have been killing Christians and Jews.
Don't mind their sponsors who come out openly to condemn Jihad.
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by brocab: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2015
If the Boko haram are true Muslims? Then who is Isis? Does Isis also make this same claim they are the true Muslims?
Then who is Boko haram?
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2015
DDeliverer:

The Quoran was not written by Man. Mohammed didn't go to school, infact there is a part of the Sura that described him as unlettered. So Mohammed couldn't have written such a wonderful book..
As a matter of fact, the original tablet in which the quaran was written is in paradise...The Quaran was written by Allah.

My question to my muslim brothers is, do we obey some parts of the quoran and ignore other parts?? Or are there some special interpretations to some verses? Is the ordinary muslim wrong? Or is Bokoharam wrong?

@bolded... nigguh waaaah?
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2015
It means there are no true Christians. The real Christians are meant to be at war with non believers.
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
ifeness:
It means there are no true Christians. The real Christians are meant to be at war with non believers.
Whats your ideology of a Christian?
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Whats your ideology of a Christian?

One of the many tools of human brainwash.
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2015
ifeness:

One of the many tools of human brainwash.
If that is it then i say "EOD"
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by INJESUSNAME: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2015
DDeliverer:

Let me tell you a story someone told me...
There was a Sardine swimming off the shore of the Niger river. He meets a shark and humbly says the normal greeting, shalom (PEACE). To avoid any clash, the sardine gives up his tails, some fins, some scales, but it seems all these avail nothing, Now, for a real and lasting PEACE, he surrenders everything.
The shark nods in agreement and utters the word 'PEACE', opens his mouth and swallows the sardine whole. That is the peace, the lasting PEACE.
an israeli leader once said that if the arabs lay down their arms their will peace, but if israel lays down her arms, their will be no more israel. The second statement is what i thnk islam definition of peace means.
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
If that is it then i say "EOD"

what does"eod" mean?
Re: Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. by brocab: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
I have read some interesting write up's on the net-The Qur"an {8:39}-{9:29}Muslims are told to fight the unbelievers until they are either dead. Converted to Islam or in a permanent of subjugation under Muslim domination. Allowing people of other faiths to live and worship independently of Islamic rule is not an option.
Where's the world's freedom of speech, we have these radical Muslims causing problems across our nations, slaughtering the innocent, decapitating their heads.
And in the other hand, we have the Roman empire, Pope Francis pleading for forgiveness, calling out to all domination's to reunite together coming under once again to a New World Religion.
One may wonder? Are these radical Muslims' the cause of what is stated, Or is it Rome? That stands above the Catholic Church in these last final days to come.
Can you imagine' with all our faith we have in Christ, and the works we have gained to know Jesus-that in a twinkle of an eye, the modern day Church will fall under that same old system the Roman Catholic Church once had, the one world religion, that who ever denies Rome {Church} will be tortured, slaughtered day and night, that thousands even millions will fall under the sway of the guillotine..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Signs Of End Times. When Is The World Going To End? / What Have You Done For God Lately? / Niv Exposed!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.