Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) (26935 Views)

Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Bonapart(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Massive scanty-crowd
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by stanisbaratheon: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
redcliff:
Personally, I think its enough that the admins on this forum stop taking all these pictures to frontpage becauase

1. We have seen enough of them both from APC and PDP
2. Its incites alot of irrelevant conversations like e.g some dumbasses judging the winner from just mere pictures..

They have nothing to do with who wins this coming elections.

If I was a jobless person and any campaign train comes to my town, I would just go for the mere fact that I want to see the president's face and I would also like to kill time..
I dont see any paid worker leaving his 9-5 job just to go and listen to the crap PDP presidential candidates spew just in the bid to win my vote when they had 6 years to do so...

the same should be said about those that would go out to see buhari. At least to see the face of the man who couldn't provide his certificate when it was needed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by hermesprogidy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
They will soon start shouting Sai Buhari!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Dannyset:
Did u see GMB crowd here?
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin
The number of PDP paid warriors on Nairaland is becoming alarming.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by ZACHIE: 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
we dash una JOS, we go chop 25% sha.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by chimchim1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
GMB pulled more crowd jor

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by bumtos(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Its only Badluck people will not vote Goodluck on feb 14.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by adeosunramsey(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Is 2011 presidential campaign in jos not recent one. Pls don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by otigbagba: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
funkiebully:
Chinekemeee!

See crowd!

Jos for GEJ

Plateau people have spoken. No way for d fulani marauders that torment plateau children n women.

Buhari scores 0.09% in plateau.
..comot for road TaNoid...lyk u

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by fleet7(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=redcliff post=30151722]

I think the people who are afraid in the first place is jonathan..

1. For not even letting other members of his party pickup presidential nomination forms just in case any entity might play a fast one on him...
2. Rather than issue based campaign, he changed the train of campaigning in nigeria forever to character assassination and image smearing.
3. Using the media to intimidate the opposition..
(
What other fear is greater than this?[/qu

2 and 3 is what Apc campaign is all about, come febuary 14th i will val jonathan he deerves it

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
funkiebully:
Chinekemeee!

See crowd!

Jos for GEJ

Plateau people have spoken. No way for d fulani marauders that torment plateau children n women.

Buhari scores 0.09% in plateau.

Poverty mentality is showing in your re-tarded comments.
How much are the desperate TAN people paying you to disgrace yourself online? grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by obataokenwa(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
*******It hurts them you ended their subsidy fraud******** **You sold off NEPA and ended their fraudulent NEPA contracts. **You removed ghost workers from civil service and reduce their wealth. **You refused to renew their oil blocks license they shared among themselves. **You handed NPA verification to a third party and eliminated port frauds. **It hurts them you stopped the bootlegging in fertilizer distribution. **You hurt them by making sure they don't hoard petroleum product and Nigerians will sleep at filling stations while they make astronomical profits. **You pinched them where it hurts most by making sure elections are free and fair & they can't impose their candidates on us. **You hurt the cabal by looking into their face and telling them no sir. **We know Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas & co. don't love Nigeria more than us.***you restored rail system that gulp billlions of naira yearly, it hurts them *** You have made Nigeria proud with cars now produced in Nigeria up to 70% local content. Many car merchant and corruption in auto mobile industry stopped **We know GMB is a man of integrity and strict to what he believes. But we also know those pushing him have a hidden agenda. They have bullied you, lie against you, insulted you and make Nigeria insecure just to get back to business as usual. But I promise you sir, they will not bully our votes, we will go to the poll blindfolded for you. For their peace will be too costly!
If you love Nigeria please repost to all your contacts!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
A man that should be stoned to death . The memory of the female medical doctor killed by bomb blast comes to mind.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by funkiebully: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
[s]
ayukdaboss:

grin grin grin
The number of PDP paid warriors on Nairaland is becoming alarming.
[/s]

One minutes silence for Solomon lar

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by allanphash7(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
if he like he shud go to the moom and campaign all i know that its time to go back to otuoke

GEJ TILL 2015

GMB TILL 2023

ITS TIME FOR CHANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by M4gunners: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Team GEJ

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Cooladex(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
MASSIVE INDEED! grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
bumtos:
Its only Badluck people will not vote Goodluck on feb 14.
[size=28pt]
Goodluck for losing both brother and sister as President of Nigeria?
If becoming the President of Nigeria will cost me the loss of innocent lives, may God never let me be such an unfortunate President.
I reject such badluck in JESUS' MIGHTY NAME.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
From below link one can have an insight into how Jonathan massive crowd are being mobilised.

https://www.nairaland.com/2114636/jonathan-campaign-team-plans-two-million-man

PDP deceiving Jonathan since....
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by danla44(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Who no like better thing?! Abeg jooor
Meanwhile, the Most Lucky Man. Buhari is the only Nigerian that joined army without a School Certificate. He's the only Nigerian that schooled abroad without a School Certificate. He's the only GOC without a School Certificate. He's the only Military Administrator without a School Certificate. He's the only Minister without a Certificate. He's the only Head Of State without a School Certificate. And he's the only Tested & Trusted Ex-Nigerian Head of State without a School Certificate. He's the only 3 time Presidential Candidate INEC cleared to contest without a School Certificate. He's the only Nigerian that has no School Certificate, but pulls crowds without paying a dime. And he's the only Presidential Candidate Nigerians want to vote without having a School Certificate. Hahaha! PDP/Jonathanians/Samboriboberians should go hug a transformer. Wallahi, Buhari Is Too Big For You! GMB is far, far better than the clueless PhD Holder. UP GMB!
#IHaveDecided

THIS IS JOS DURING BUHARI'S VISIT. THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by kay1one(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=14pt] I wonder how anyone can call someone who ruled in 1983; undemocratically, "change"?! [/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Fawklicant: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
redcliff:
Personally, I think its enough that the admins on this forum stop taking all these pictures to frontpage becauase

1. We have seen enough of them both from APC and PDP
2. Its incites alot of irrelevant conversations like e.g some dumbasses judging the winner from just mere pictures..

They have nothing to do with who wins this coming elections.

If I was a jobless person and any campaign train comes to my town, I would just go for the mere fact that I want to see the president's face and I would also like to kill time..
I dont see any paid worker leaving his 9-5 job just to go and listen to the crap [b][/b]APC presidential candidates spew just in the bid to win my vote when they had 6 years to do so...

Fixed.

You started out well, but the last paragraph just sums up your disposition. You just couldn't mask your intent intelligently. SMHFU.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Elthugnificent(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Is that the new definition of crowd. Can't find any, watching it live on AIT. From what the camera is picking up, I can't see no crowd.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by funkiebully: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ till eternity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by anonimi: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
redcliff:

I think the people who are afraid in the first place is jonathan..

1. For not even letting other members of his party pickup presidential nomination forms just in case any entity might play a fast one on him...

How many Democrats picked nomination forms against Obama's second term?

Can we ask the JagbaJantis leader of the Thief'nuibu CABAL who paid $5,000 for a "golden invitation" to the Democrats convention

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/813703_Democratic-Convention-11_jpg2df6a0386a06bbac604946de34ac42cd[/img]

[img]http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/styles/normal_medium/public/page_images/news/2012/Tinubu_653983072.jpg?itok=-Dc1XfQW[/img]

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by funkiebully: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Joshua Dariye, the crowd roared when he was called.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by killuminati(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hehehegrin

See crowd o! grin

God don punish goatluckjonafuck lol grin

Otuoke straight, no corner-corner.. In fact, he shouldn't worry we will use one of the private jet in aso to transport his stinky black monkey yansh to otuoke.. No more #OtuokeByRoad it's now #OtuokeByFlight! Oloshi somebody!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]
Goodluck for losing both brother and sister as President of Nigeria?
If becoming the President of Nigeria will cost me the loss of innocent lives, may God never let me be such an unfortunate President.
I reject such badluck in JESUS' MIGHTY NAME.[/size]

THAT'S WHY.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by killuminati(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Elthugnificent:
Is that the new definition of crowd. Can't find any, watching it live on AIT. From what the camera is picking up, I can't see no crowd.
the crowd is very rowdy and jam packed grin are you blind? Can't you see? You need glasses lolgrin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by Sajio(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mmadukaku:

The crowd I saw at buhari's campaign are miserable urchins and jobless almajiri naa. grin
Compare the calibre of persons in GEJ and buhari's crowd.

Say no to oluwole buhari.
.. Most of the ppl u see in Bhari's rally might not have PVC self.. but am sure of Gej, cos they will make sure the ppl they have has their PVC... Gej is winning Sha!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by killuminati(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bonapart:
Massive scanty-crowd
e be like say dem never pay some boys grin

People like ceo4eva, devilhimself, juliaann, eurobomber, bokoharamm and several other stupeed motherfuckerz!
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by funkiebully: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Crowd hailing GEJ.

What a Love.

The jos people have said NO to d fulani invaders!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nation Newspapers Dedicates 70 Pages To Bola Tinubu's 65th Birthday / NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.