Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) (56235 Views)

Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) / Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers / Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by Olurock(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
I can't understand why somebody will take pleasure in killing innocent people and embark on wanton destruction of property all in the name of religion
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by marshalcarter: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dear LORD....before and after dis election...into ur hands we commit ourselves and our families

AMEN
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
olapluto:
Why cant we just take the fight to them? Why wait to guard Konduga and Maiduguri? Roll the bloody T72s down to Sambisa and wipe them out. If we lose 400 soldiers in that battle, then it is better than losing 40 soldiers everytime we repel BH.
Yeah wouldn't that be great... unfortunately being insurgents they don't have a base camp per se. they hide amongst the populace and strike at will.
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by kay1one(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
olas24u:
That guy get dick!

Not for you!
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by Lukmanraji(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Do you want to Earn upto N8,000 per Month with your Website? Become an Addigon Publisher #SocialAds

Read More:
http://addigon.com/social/146/30993
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
olumaxi:
I dont agree that these people killed r millitants...these r just civilians trapped in cross-fire
....and kitted in camouflage..... na wa for your reasoning sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by kay1one(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Time to take the fight to them wherever they maybe be it sambisa or elsewhere! Waiting for attacks is costing us more!
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
i notice some of them had their genitals slashed!! thats so unfair naaa how will they enjoytheir own share of the 72 virgins grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by bimbor(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
The last pic resemble GEJ?
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Those who live by the gun, shall die by the gun. Those who say their parents should not sleep, they too will not sleep.
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by femi4: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
olas24u:
That guy get dick!
O feran Oko gan!
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by melomelo: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
killuminati:
Kill them all! They are GEJ's boys!
Man can not build his house and set it on fire himself. Be very careful with ur mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
I kinda feel a bit sad when I see human lives been wasted like chickens.....

Anyway may God see us through in this difficult times.

1 Like

Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Well done Nigerian army.
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lol.
chukwudi44:
i notice some of them had their genitals slashed!! thats so unfair naaa how will they enjoytheir own share of the 72 virgins grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Let them wipe them all I don't pity for them anymore as long as my friend lieutenant usman died in this course
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by adenine02: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
ITbomb:
The difference between Boko Haram fighters and our soldiers is that our soldiers may withdraw to restrategise while Boko boys are trained to fight to death for 72 ps
bros not all dis guys r after vargins
many wer captured and forced to fight
same way dy use d girls for bombing
look closly hw many of this bodies is waring a militry uniform
afterall we see in most of the videos d real once wear army uniform.

1 Like

Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
dennismukoro:
how did they know that they are millitant. why not give them to security agent. i weep for my country nigeria. taking law. well i dont blame them i blame the government that turn there to place of cannibalism
My friend shut it... what do you mean by the government turn there (sic) to place of cannibalism? Are they the only ones suffering? Must they take up arms and become violent to make a point? Rubbish!!!!!
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
MarieSucre:
Pls they're dead, lets preserve their dignity. Let them be covered up.
nonsensical talk...
protect their dignity koooooo
protect their dignity niiii

we should protect the dignity of enemy of Nigerian
you better don't let the families of those people that they ambushed read this

comment #dislike#

Seun ban this talk now and forever more

If you support say yeahhhhhhhh
I know PDP people will not support
olosious fellow party
#saybuhari#
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by englishmart(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
JudismphD:
7 virgins await them in hell
your comment is as dumb as hell itself
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by delegiwa(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
psalmizt:
While we are all here celebrating the death of these so called Virgin hunters, let us not forget that some of them may have been conscripted against their wishes and that ultimately these are Nigerians that we re wasting away... We need superior ideologies to turn this tide... enough of us celebrating the rot in our system.... I weep 4 my country... enough of our soldiers acting like spoilt kids who want the latest toy... They need to match these guys pound 4 pound strength 4 strength and away with the excuses

They kill our soldiers...we complain

Our soldiers kill them, we rejoice...we complain

2 Likes

Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by gr8david(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
killuminati:
Kill them all! They are GEJ's boys!

Ok! Somebody will soon cry out again that they are "killing his fifu now"

1 Like

Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
dammyconcept:

nonsensical talk...
protect their dignity koooooo
protect their dignity niiii

we should protect the dignity of enemy of Nigerian
you better don't let the families of those people that they ambushed read this

comment #dislike#

Seun ban this talk now and forever more

If you support say yeahhhhhhhh
I know PDP people will not support
olosious fellow party
#saybuhari#
I swear I am actually chortling wildly on my bed. like wth #byefelicia
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by delegiwa(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
tdayof:
the only way to do that is only through air combat! Attacking their base with land troops will cause too much casualty on the side of the Nigerian army! Landmines.... Ambush etc

You forget that our army is riddled with saboutuers...

Try any one of them and BH Camp will move to another location. Do you know how many officers that lost their lives in ambush?

Omo na God oh.

1 Like

Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by koboko69: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
fr3do:
Even as a dead man see as that one gbola long anyhow.
oboi ehhh...i think say na only me see am. i con zoom am well o. i hope tis type to catch chibok girls o. chia
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by Afromalaika(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
psalmizt:
While we are all here celebrating the death of these so called Virgin hunters, let us not forget that some of them may have been conscripted against their wishes and that ultimately these are Nigerians that we re wasting away... We need superior ideologies to turn this tide... enough of us celebrating the rot in our system.... I weep 4 my country... enough of our soldiers acting like spoilt kids who want the latest toy... They need to match these guys pound 4 pound strength 4 strength and away with the excuses
U're halfbaked fellow and over civilization is affecting you. War is war. Osama Bin Laden said and I quote " the difference between us (Jihadist) and them (Civilized world) is that while we love DEATH they Love LIFE" So Mr. Superior Ideology, hope you understand. I suggest you be the one to lead your ideological knowledge to Bornu...My advice anyway, PREPARE YOU WILL AND MAKE FINAL ARRANGEMENT BEFORE GOING COS THAT MAY BE YOUR LAST TRIP ON EARTH.

1 Like

Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
IN ALL THESE THINGS GOING ON IN OUR NIGERIA: HMM... THERE'S GOD OH!!!
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by pinkycute(f): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Awwwwwh grin he don quick you check her dp #lolzzzzzz,

Zohan:

your dp tho
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by elohorayodele: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Na bullet de naked them so?
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by funkiebully: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chai see that rubber abunna!

This one go blala virgins in their heaven.

Bastards! I get ere-ection seeing dead bodies of these animals.

Kudos Nigeria army. Oby Ezekwesili won't be seen in this kind of thread.
Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by LesbianBoyy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) by delegiwa(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
dennismukoro:
how did they know that they are millitant. why not give them to security agent. i weep for my country nigeria. taking law. well i dont blame them i blame the government that turn there to place of cannibalism

Are you for real?

I really don't know how to respond to you and still keep cool and I blame whoever handed you an internet enabled phone and free data.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.