Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers (4107 Views)

Is This Why Some Soldiers Don't Give Their Best In Fight Against Boko Haram?(pix / VIDEO/PHOTOS: 40 Chibok Girls Are Married, Airstrikes Killed Some- Shekau / Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by Ipobdevil: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
POLITICIANS PLS DON'T TURN OGONI TO A WAR ZONE

Since yesterday I arrived in Bori from PH, I have not closed my eyes in sleep. Massive shooting between men of the Nigerian Army and some well armed restive youth loyal to an ex-militant leader popularly known as SOLO. The campaign office of senator magnus Abe was set ablaze. It is believed here that the senator is the one instigating the military against SOLO. Some other people were reportedly killed in Yeghe community by the army, but that I can't confirm. But Bori became very restive today as the men of the Nigerian Army started shooting sporadically, aiming directly at innocent people. The information we head is that the armed youth killed some military personnel last night, so the army was out for revenge. This young okada man was shot death by men of the Nigerian Army with two other women who later died in the hospital. Right now, Bori is a ghost land, everyone is indoor. The worst is that the men of the Nigerian Army that are supposed to protect the people from this armed criminals are the ones killing the people....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
these are difficult times for nigeria ... But One thing am sure of ...
ALL IS WELL
Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by popesam1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Motigbo. Pls confirm before you post
Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by Gerarahere: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
for ur information, north east has been relocated to the east side, shine ur eyes
Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by chernest2002: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dictatorship everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Gerarahere:
for ur information, north east has been relocated to the east side, shine ur eyes

At least we are sure who the terrorists are this time..
NA is a terrorists organization. ....

3 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by Gerarahere: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

At least we are sure who the terrorists are this time.. NA is a terrorists organization. ....
no be small tin

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
One question.

Why did they kill a soldier?

They stirred the hornets nest!

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by Adminisher: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

At least we are sure who the terrorists are this time..
NA is a terrorists organization. ....

Don't ever, ever kill a soldier. If it happens in your community, RUN.

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by HiddenShadow: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Buhari and bloodletting

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Adminisher:

Don't ever, ever kill a BokoH boy.
They aren't different from NA.

Yes, I know.. Cos they don't even think like human.. And since I am human.. I will definitely RUN!

4 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
Secretario:
One question.

Continue supporting these NA terrorists, what I like about them most is their foolishness is not limited to anyone or region.

It's national stupidity! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by chubhiee: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Where are the save Nigeria group?

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by alayim: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hope MR nairaland(the owner of nairaland) can now confirm my report off yesterday! I was the first to post on this matter and called on the humanrights comission to swing into action but some yoruber idiots here adviced him to close my trend which he wrongfully did! Can anything good come out of yoruber people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by VISTIN(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
The president just have to call his men to order. I don't support the killing of Soldiers but note that many communities don't feel safe when the NA is around because they commit evil ith impunity.

But remember what is took Yar' Adua's admin to make these guys drop weapons. It's not good to make them start gathering them again.

The NA should let civilians live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by kuuljay(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
You don't kill soldiers and expect them to come clapping for you

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
History is here !

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by Omenkata: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Buhari is a certified terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
VISTIN:
The president just have to call his men to order. I don't support the killing of Soldiers but note that many communities don't feel safe when the NA is around because they commit evil ith impunity.

But remember what is took Yar' Adua's admin to make these guys drop weapons. It's not good to make them start gathering them again.

The NA should let civilians live in peace.
communities should stop attracting soldier, when ediots go about threatning the government, i just pity the innocent one that will always suffer. The military is not trained to be civil
Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by BabaIbo: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by maxwinno: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
I smell a mini war aftermath! I smell freedom! I smell division and I smell a better atmosphere!

Upon the truth bn known by all, that our peaceful elected president can't handle his work rather seeing his seat so hot. It will surprise u to see his quite from power or will snatch it from him by force.

Its quiet obvious that a country dat was known to be great is now an half history!

1 Like

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by maxwinno: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Am from Enugu state! But I believe in ONE NIGERIA. But what I don't understand d reason why our president is practising an open discrimination yet will say its one nigeria.

1.Tell me! Wats d offence of Nnamdi Kalu?
2. Why will buhari feel so less concern wenever dey is killing of igbos by the Nigerian Army which are trained to protect and guide d Nigerians and d nation. Is it dat Igbos are foreigners?

Just a question. Talk with respect if u have something to say!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Adminisher:

But If it happens in a boko haram community then it is the soldiers that does the running grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
NA be forming badoo for civilians.. smh... i'll praise them if they can raid sambisa like this, afterall sambisa boys have killed plenty of their personnels.... it pains me when i remember that the hopes of Africa rested on this piece of land.... May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by Siberia101: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ipobdevil:
POLITICIANS PLS DON'T TURN OGONI TO A WAR ZONE

Since yesterday I arrived in Bori from PH, I have not closed my eyes in sleep. Massive shooting between men of the Nigerian Army and some well armed restive youth loyal to an ex-militant leader popularly known as SOLO. The campaign office of senator magnus Abe was set ablaze. It is believed here that the senator is the one instigating the military against SOLO. Some other people were reportedly killed in Yeghe community by the army, but that I can't confirm. But Bori became very restive today as the men of the Nigerian Army started shooting sporadically, aiming directly at innocent people. The information we head is that the armed youth killed some military personnel last night, so the army was out for revenge. This young okada man was shot death by men of the Nigerian Army with two other women who later died in the hospital. Right now, Bori is a ghost land, everyone is indoor. The worst is that the men of the Nigerian Army that are supposed to protect the people from this armed criminals are the ones killing the people....

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/02/23/military-operations-in-khana-gokana-lgas-have-my-full-backing-wike/
Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by babyfaceafrica: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nice one from th NA
Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Nice one from th NA
^ Animal
Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by babyfaceafrica: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
imhotep:

^ Animal
e pain am...next time.....never eer mess with the NA....even iipods miscreant hear am fom them!!!.....kikikikiki
Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
e pain am...next time.....never eer mess with the NA....even iipods miscreant hear am fom them!!!.....kikikikiki
^ Still an animal.
Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by babyfaceafrica: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
imhotep:
^ Still an animal.
e still pain you..kwontinnue!!!!
Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by palladin: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
alayim:
Hope MR nairaland(the owner of nairaland) can now confirm my report off yesterday! I was the first to post on this matter and called on the humanrights comission to swing into action but some yoruber idiots here adviced him to close my trend which he wrongfully did! Can anything good come out of yoruber people?

O se wa go bayi?
Re: Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers by ckmayoca: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Secretario:
One question.

Can't u read? If a militants kills a soldier, a civilian don't deserve to die.
How wld u feel if u children are killed cos ur neibhour fought a soldier?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River / Video: See What IPOB Members Did After Soldiers Forced Them To Drink Mud Water / OGONI Memorandum Of Converting Oyibo To Obigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.