Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? (10249 Views)

Is Cheapglobalsms.com The Best Bulk SMS Service Provider? / How Do I Become A Mobile Phone Content Service Provider In Nigeria. / Smscenta Is Rated The Best Online Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by doncigalo: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2010
I would please like to know what is the most reliable bulk SMS provider in Nigeria in terms of price,service delivery and developer  support such as providing API's.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by OlawumiX: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2010
Send email to info@jungletxt.com, low prices, free API and programming support
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by sirbanje(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2010
Take advantage of the on going end of the year bonanza and become a professional in Laptop engineering, Desktop engineering, Radio frequency engineering, Desktop Publishing and a host of other professional courses. For more inquiries, pls call Rotimi on 07035533061 or Tj on 08132338969.
Rocket Institute of information Technology is At , Adealu B/Stop IyanaIpaja, Lagos, Also check our bulk sms site for detail of our bulk sms service- www.rockectwebsms.com 10,000 unit for #1:20k/sms.
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by lojik(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2011
www.estoresms.com
They sell sms as low as 80k/sms, they have a robust http api and also provide 247 phone support.
I know they are the best because i developed the portal and i also provide programming support for them.

They have very big clients under them and they send millions of sms monthly. They also have hundreds of resellers.
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by avosoft: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
if you need a software to send bulk sms, i will develop it for you within 5 days.

The software can also generate any type of random phone number for you.

The advantage of this service am providing is that you buy sms from any provider you like, and i develop the software for you.

call 09057358858, 08037058471 or contact me here avo-soft.com

Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by edirects: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2011
You can also send your bulksms from www.edirectsms.com
They provide sms for as low as N0.9k and also shortcode for N20,000
you an call them on 08185556405
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by avosoft: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2011
Guys i have released an advance version of my bulk sms sender, please [size=14pt]click here[/size] for details
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by ufumes(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2011
Its not bragging but, You can work with CheapNigerianBulkSMS dot com. We offer a reliable and efficient bulk sms services, the best you can find around. we can also help you create a bulk SMS site
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by oc2much: 1:25pm On May 12, 2011
u can visit www. smsrealtime .com

its the cheapest in Nigeria, also delivers to CDMA's and other couriers worlwide.
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by chuksGod(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2011
www.anatousms.com is the best.Check them out
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by unphilaz(m): 12:44am On Sep 03, 2011
no analysis but advertisements ;-(
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by yuri007: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2011
Visit www.catholicsms.com we offer bulksms at the cheapest rates available in Nigeria. And for Christians & Catholics out there, we offer value added SMS services like daily minute meditations, Mass reminders and lots more. Visit us today and get true value.
Contact us and see how you can start sending messages for your churches/parishes and start earning cool cash.
As for API, we give you a free fully designed sms website portal (1year) and sms as low as 90k for only N17,000.
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by mypricesms: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2012
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by nihinlade(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
SMSRELATED.COM is the best platform for sending bulk customized sms.
Reasons why you should choose us:

1. A very simple and easy to use platform
2. Cheapest pricing
3. Good customer service (online chat, hotlines, FAQ, Knowledgebase etc.)
4. Instant response and crediting
5. SMS does not expire
6. Professional Staff

Head over to www.smsrelated.com now

Reseller system also available.
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by debtech(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2012
For the cheapest and quality customized bulk SMS services, visit www.todaysms247.com. You will get quality SMS services at an affordable price as low as #1.30k per SMS. You will also be able to send bulk SMS from your facebook page after you have register and credited your account with SMS units (you don't need to go out of your facebook page before you can send bulk messages). And most importantly our SMS charges to all networks within Nigeria is 1SMS to 1Unit unlike others who charges more than 1unit for 1SMS sent to some networks within Nigeria, you can confirm this fact by registering with us today.

Dive right now to www.todaysms247.com and begin to enjoy quality bulk message services.
You can send us an email (info@todaysms247.com) for any enquiries or call 08096078989.
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by Antonio23: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
cheap sms at http://smsa23.com
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by Antonio23: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
BULK SMS SITE FOR SALE WITH 1,250 SMS AT A CHEAP PRICE...........PLEASE CALL OR MESSAGE ME ON 07037257317
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by harryface: 6:27am On Jul 08, 2012
I never imagined that I will see a bulksms site that charges 1.58k per sms. As in that is so cheap. Just came across the site last week and to crown it all up, it delivers immediately on one click. The bulksms site is www.hinzsms.com. Don't miss this chance.
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by calibet(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2012
Welcome to Trusted Bulk SMS.

Visit:wwww.trustedbulksms.com

[b]
Trusted Bulk SMS offers a web based Bulk SMS Platform, making it the cheapest Bulk SMS solution in Nigeria. An effective, fast and inexpensive Bulk SMS solution...

Send Bulk or Single SMS messages from your PC.
SMS credits start from as little as N0.98K each. There is NO VAT, so the price you see is the price you pay! Making Trusted Bulk SMS the best priced Bulk SMS Service provider in the Nigeria.

Test our system at no extra cost and with free SMS Credits.

Main features and benefits of using Trusted Bulk SMS:

1. Access is through a secure, dependable, high capacity messaging platform.
2. With our desktop and web-based Bulk SMS product, you have access to address book merge functionality, bulk imports of contacts and many more sending features.
3 Bulk SMS Text Messaging provides you with a unique method of contacting individuals wherever they are, right to their cell phone.
4 Bulk SMS Text Messaging can be particularly effective when you are contacting members of a club, sales force,church,mosque,offices,schools, event attendees etc.
5 Bulk SMS Text Messaging gets messages through to every person, quickly and efficiently..
6 Trusted Bulk SMS offers the cheapest Bulk SMS prices in Nigeria.
[/b]
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by kennykenny1: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
[size=24pt]EMBER PROMO ! ! ![/size]

End user:
Get 10% Bonus on every recharge above 1,000 units.
Valid for all Registered Members only ...registration is free(http://www.zoebulksms.com/index.php?option=com_user&view=register&Itemid=12)

Ressellers:
Get a complete sms website of your own within 2days and start making N20,000 and above daily, With a set up cost of N20,000 Hosting and domain name inclusive.

Bonuses attached include:

Free 2,000 units on your first recharge of at least 5,000 units

Free Gsm number database of any state of your choice

Free Coaching on how to make money from goggle with your site

Free 24/7 Coaching on how to maintain your site

Free Ebook on how to get over 1,000 visitors to your website in less than 7days

Start buying sms at [size=24pt]0.75kobo[/size] and sell at any price of your choice.

FOR MORE DETAILS, YOU CAN CALL US ON OUR CUSTOMER CARE LINE: 08066975823 or visit www.zoebulksms.com

1 Like

Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by Antonio23: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2012
buy bulk sms site at a cheap price....just message me and i will reply
Re: Best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria? by Juwohn: 4:57am On Oct 05, 2012
If u're really looking for a reliable messaging solution... I tink tis best to use FlairSMS...

They offer the best communication tools to reaching large number of groups with a single click with Desktop, simplified and mobile versions of their website... The Customer service is excellent... The site was introduced to me 5-months ago and I've found it more useful than the ones I've been using sometimes back....
The site address is http://flairsms.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

APPLE DEVICES AND OTHER GADGETS imported from the USA at the best rates. / **Brand New Laptops @ Cool Prices!!! Come In To Get Yours----> / New ,Hp Dv 6 amd quad core 750gb,6gb Ram ,1 Gig Graphic Card , 88,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.