Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? (3068 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by Agybabe(f): 3:19am On Jan 31, 2015
topcube:

Thank you for your positive contribution.
I had previously taugt of that also, and I had taugt of setting her up for recharge cards business.

The other time she said she knew how to do bid (local jewries), I gave her money to buy the materials & start, within a month, the lucrative business became a tale, there was another day she suggested starting a Computer Business Center, I sent her to a Comp. training school, but, she couldn't cope due to her low IQ, I'm currently putting her through on some applications i.e. Ms Word, CorelDraw, Excel etc after paying for her 6 months training.
All of this are eaten me up.
That's why I am here for matured mind like you to advice.

I cannot imaging some people thinking, I don't love her or I am kettle calling pot black, I do not need to write an Autograph for me to prove a case or seek counsel.

You are a good man. Don't get weary of looking for a way to help her.

The recharge card business may be great too.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by SAMBARRY: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2015
bennyrazz:

PEJ in the making, smh pot calling kettle black, me i don't know how to advice you o but i guess cococandy, TV01 can
grin grin grin grin

nawa o grin

mgbeketoto must hear of this. Mgbeketoto where are you. Awon grammarians are at it o.them wan use grammar kill us o grin
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by SAMBARRY: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Bennyrazz grin grin grin must you bolden his grammar grin

like husband like wife grin
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by mgbeketoto: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin grin

nawa o grin

mgbeketoto must hear of this. Mgbeketoto where are you. Awon grammarians are at it o.them wan use grammar kill us o grin

Good morning. cheesy
For this kain topic. . . .

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by bennyrazz: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Bennyrazz grin grin grin must you bolden his grammar grin

like husband like wife grin
grin cheesy grin
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by SAMBARRY: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin grin grin
ifyalways:

For your mind now, you don "fire" me, abi? cheesy
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by wonyi: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by juman(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Help her if you think she can do the job.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
topcube:
It's painful, my readers one way or the other, may or may not understand me, ok, let me put it this way, since my girlfriend has the wife material which is my goal, should I be commited & as a result, help her secure a low income job or back out from the relationship?
Pls, note, the relationship is just 7months old, moreover she's from Detal State, while I am Yoruba.
I need those whom are married or with experience to contribute
You are not really bound to help anybody. It's a choice you make by yourself, girlfriend or not. Just don't do it expecting something in return.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
You have my blessing (permission) Son! Go ahead and help.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by olashas(f): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
You have my blessing (permission) Son! Go ahead and help.
grin grin
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
No,it ain't bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does He Want Me Back After All He Did To Me / Hilarious Conversation Between A Father And Daughter / What Can A Man Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.