Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I’m Not A Foreigner – Buhari’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not A Foreigner – Buhari’s Wife (698 Views)

Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc / Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner / I’m Not A Foreigner – Buhari’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not A Foreigner – Buhari’s Wife by Talkcentral: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Mrs.-Aisha-Muhammadu-Buhari-360x2241-300x187.jpg[/img]

I’m not a foreigner – Buhari’s wife

Hajia Aisha Buhari, Buhari’s wife, the APC presidential candidate has said that she is not a foreigner as being speculated in some quarters.

She spoke through Mrs. Deborah Iliya, a chieftain of APC in Kaduna State who represented her at the public presentation of a book, “Wind of change: 72 leadership qualities of Buhari,” written by a civil rights activist and Executive Director of Gatekeepers Foundation, Mr. Blessing Agbomhere, on Friday.

“They have also said that Aisha Buhari is not a Nigerian. Aisha said I should tell everyone that she is a Nigerian. Does it even matter if she is not a Nigerian? What has that got to do with what is happening in this country?” Iliya stated.

Iliya further quoted Buhari’s wife to have rooted for a woman president in Nigeria in the nearest future as part of the total change package.

“We need change in Nigeria. For the past six years, we have been suffering; I wish a woman has been President we wouldn’t have been in this mess. So women, she (Aisha) has asked that I should encourage you to come out and be part of nation building. We are powerful; we are strong and stronger than the men.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/im-not-a-foreigner-buharis-wife/
Re: I’m Not A Foreigner – Buhari’s Wife by kestolove95(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Na buhari wife head dem won bounce on. Nw?..if dem like make dem sae she's frm togo..e no stop me from voting d husband(buhari)

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Foreigner – Buhari’s Wife by killuminati(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
And who the bleeps say you are?

Ride on ma'am, nobody can bleeps with you. Not even that fat ugly shepo!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Foreigner – Buhari’s Wife by saintikechi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Buhari's wife is irrelevant, buhari said he will scrap the office of the first lady if he is voted for, so his wife weather she's from chad or any boko haram enclave will not matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not A Foreigner – Buhari’s Wife by Skillz02(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Buhari giving PDP sleepless 9te

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Foreigner – Buhari’s Wife by Dannyset(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
This Beautiful woman should just ignore all those fishmongers jare. When their oga na drunken fisherman, they automatically become fishmongers and must act as one.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Foreigner – Buhari’s Wife by ayukdaboss(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chai..Is it this woman's fault that Jonathan doesn't have a score card after about 5 years in power?? PDP should not take their new found stupidity to this woman abeg.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Foreigner – Buhari’s Wife by mgbeketoto: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
How old are you? wink

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Wasn't At Ayiri Emami's House .proof / Amaechi’s Criticism, A Challenge – Jonathan / Where Is The First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.