Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,237 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Where Is The First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The First Lady (687 Views)

96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The First Lady by traeces(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
The last time we heard anything from Dame Patience Jonathan was 9 months ago around the time of the Chibok girls kidnap and her contributions are conspicuously missing from the political arena.
Madam please say something, support your husband you might just convince me to vote for him.
Re: Where Is The First Lady by xreal: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
traeces:
The last time we heard anything from Dame Patience Jonathan was 9 months ago around the time of the Chibok girls kidnap and her contributions are conspicuously missing from the political arena.
Madam please say something, support your husband you might just convince me to vote for him.

Hahahha.
She has been quiet of late.
Re: Where Is The First Lady by falconey(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
She go dey her husband house na
Re: Where Is The First Lady by traeces(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2015
xreal:

Hahahha.
She has been quiet of late.
Abi? Make she come campaign for her husband and release some new grammar. e fit make some of us change our minds come vote her husby u know!
Re: Where Is The First Lady by traeces(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2015
falconey:
She go dey her husband house na
I know just that I really miss her contributions in the ongoing political discourse.
Re: Where Is The First Lady by xreal: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2015
traeces:

Abi? Make she come campaign for her husband and release some new grammar. e fit make some of us change our minds come vote her husby u know!

... and make GEJ's few supporters to leave for FeBuhari.

(1) (Reply)

2 APC Lawmakers Appear On INEC List After Losing The Primaries / 60 Reasons I Won't Vote For Jonathan - WOLE SOYINKA / Mercy Johnson Urge Fans To Support President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.