Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! (1542 Views)

Delta Election Tribunal Sacks Two PDP Lawmakers / Drama As Two PDP Candidates Lay Claim To INEC Certificate Of Return In Enugu / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by ayukdaboss(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm not a good narrator, just enjoy this experience I had yesterday smiley

So I was at a bar yesterday in Calabar and overhead some guys discussing politics....Two were GEJ fans and just one was a Buhari fan and I joined the convo leading to an argument as usual (GEJ vs GMB).

I must tell you that the PDP propaganda against Buhari has really done damage to the reasoning of many Nigerians. If you think these propaganda ends on Nairaland, then you're wrong.

The GEJ/PDP guys were ranting about stuff that I've gotten tired of seeing on Nairaland.
-Buhari wants to Islamize Nigeria
-Buhari/Ungovernable statement
-Buhari/Bokoharam
-Buhari is an extremist
-Buhari wants to "Shariarize" Nigeria
-Buhari is sick
-Buhari collapsed in Calabar (it's surprising that even Calabar residents who were not present at the rally fell for this too grin)

We talked about so many things I can't summarize here but the interesting and hilarious point came when I mistakenly stated that "Buhari said Stealing is Not Corruption" when I wanted pointing out GEJ's hilarious statement and unfortunately for these guys, they were not aware that it was instead a quote from Jonathan so they immediately started attacking me grin grin

-" Bros you see what I'm telling you, How can I vote for a man who said Stealing is not Corruption"?
- I just hate this Buhari man, how can he say Stealing is not Corruption? How does he now intend to fight corruption when he thinks Stealing is not Corruption? grin

At that moment we just couldn't hold our laughter anymore (I and the other GMB fan). It was so hilarious when we showed them proof that the statement was made by GEJ not Buhari and I was the one with the mistake.

At that point, they calmed down and were like "eh, we still no want Buhari, lets have our fellow South-South brother there" and I asked them "What exactly has our South-South brother done for us here after about 5 years in power" and they kept mum...nothing to point to.

I reminded them of the bad state of the two major federal roads linking Cross River State to other states which are in very deplorable conditions right now and asked them why at least one of those roads haven't been fixed for 5 years, they still couldn't provide any answer.

Most GEJ fans actually have no sensible/positive reason to vote for GEJ... they're just following the crowd and being gullible to propaganda.

We all left on a good note though they left sober thinking about their choices...I hope I've been able to get two more people on the CHANGE train smiley wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
A
Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by Mcowubaba: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
best2com:
A
A for Acehood,cheesy..some people wey get bad mouth go say na Ass.s.hole.
Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by jmaine: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nice Tales by Moonlight stories . . .Give us another episode . . .

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by Truth24(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Paid?
How much pls make I follow chop dat old fool money
Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
You are very correct!

Ask gullible and brainwashed Nigerians especially those from the south-south and south-east why they won't vote for Buhari. All they tell you is that Buhari will islamize Nigeria.

My cousin was nearly slapped in a bus when she said Jonathan will not win the election. Those who dared to slap her are her fellow Igbos.

Its so sickening how PDP have so brainwashed some Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by lacasa: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
The Intelligence level of GEJ followers superbly displayed by this story grin

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by ayukdaboss(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Truth24:
Paid?
How much pls make I follow chop dat old fool money
It's nice you've indirectly admitted how much the Jonathan administration has impoverished you up to the extent that you're looking for stray money. If you act right I can help you wink

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by mrmetoo1: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
ayukdaboss:

What you said about the propaganda not limited to Nairaland is so true they spew the same thing like they get a phone call everyday telling them what to say, it's the same thing over and over again. If there's something PDP has done is they've done a good job spreading these lies to their followers

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by ayukdaboss(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:

What you said about the propaganda not limited to Nairaland is so true they spew the same thing like they get a phone call everyday telling them what to say, it's the same thing over and over again. If there's something PDP has done is they've done a good job spreading these lies to their followers
I tell you. It's really bad

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
I can't say more. You aptly described them.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Just like temitemi1.....most of the GEJ supporters are robots...and zombies that can't reason independently.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by dre11(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
ayukdaboss:

You are actually correct and they spread falsehood like fire

And I expect people to be proactive and seek for knowledge and know the truth but........ We seems to be lazy in this generation to actually know the truth and free ourselves from mental and falsehood slavery

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by obailala(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
I wept after reading the article by Prof Soludo this morning. It pains me to my bones that Nigerians are being fed with the total opposite of what is really going on and a lot of us have fallen hook line and sinker for the mess.

This election has really taught me the importance and the strong effect of propaganda on the masses; be it positive or negative, truthful or false. The tonnes of false propaganda that have been unleashed on the people by Goodluck's propagandists is unbelievable. I was in an argument yesterday with a cousin who strongly believes that Goodluck has completed the 2nd Niger Bridge, he even showed me a picture shocked I was so weakened by the argument because it gave me a true picture of the extent to which the gullibility of the masses at the grassroot (and those who are too lazy to inform themselves) has been exploited by politicians undecided

I have recently realised that most of the rubbish we have always heard about Buhari have turned out to be pure lies and also, most of the things we have been celebrating as achievements of Jonathan are also pure lies. Nigeria which way?! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by ayukdaboss(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
obailala:
I wept after reading the article by Prof Soludo this morning. It pains me to my bones that Nigerians are being fed with the total opposite of what is really going on and a lot of us have fallen hook line and sinker for the mess.

This election has really taught me the importance and the strong effect of propaganda on the masses; be it positive or negative, truthful or false. The tonnes of false propaganda that have been unleashed on the people by Goodluck's propagandists is unbelievable. I was in an argument yesterday with a cousin who strongly believes that Goodluck has completed the 2nd Niger Bridge, he even showed me a picture shocked I was so weakened by the argument because it gave me a true picture of the extent to which the gullibility of the masses at the grassroot (and those who are too lazy to inform themselves) has been exploited by politicians undecided

I have recently realised that most of the rubbish we have always heard about Buhari have turned out to be pure lies and also, most of the things we have been celebrating as achievements of Jonathan are also pure lies. Nigeria which way?! undecided
I no know o bros, which way for this our country sef?
Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by pfijacobs(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Na wa for dis ur story o... U for get more views for sexuality section....
Mstchew!!! GEJ till mancity win world cup!
Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by ayukdaboss(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
[s]
pfijacobs:
Na wa for dis ur story o... U for get more views for sexuality section....
Mstchew!!! GEJ till mancity win world cup!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Two PDP Supporters Yesterday! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
For real who will vote for stealing is not corruption...

(1) (Reply)

Stealing Same As Corruption, Lawyers To Jonathan / Hilarious Picture Of "ASO Rock"down / Former President Reaveals How Ribadu Was Poisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.