Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine (8335 Views)

New Singles From Modenine / Need The Lyrics Of "bianule" By Samsung / Arsenal Anthem: Brandnew Joint From Modenine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by abdurrazaq(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2008
As far as I know, Modenine do songs without dissing anybody and his fans enjoy them. Ruggedman I feel threatened with the success of CRY and the support Mode got from Nigerians hence, the reason he was 'addressing this issue of keeping it real . . . ' in Ruggedy baba. That was a short at Modenine and it would have been an act cowardice form Modenine part not to reply. UnExpectedly, he replied with Talking to you and the rest is history. Anyway, I still wish all of them (All Nigerian Artistes) Goodluck and hopefully it won't go beyond war of words
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by tosinadeda: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2008
Abdurazaq u dissapoint me!
There is no justification 4 mode9 dissing rugged!
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by tosinadeda: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2008
How can u say he was addressing cry with ruggedy baba?
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by khanye(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2008
tosinadeda:

How can u say he was addressing cry with ruggedy baba?

Haba Rasaki, reply that question nah
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by darequam(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2008
We all kno rugged brags about his ability to rap in pigin english. The guy is good in that style. Ruggedybaba was not aimed at mode Atall. If u r lookin 4 tracks stylishly aimed at mode listen to 'waka waka' and ' to whom it may concern' . Don't 4get mode in his mixtape and album also aimed stylishly at rugged which spun him to do those warnin tracks in Ruggedy baba.
Mode started the whole shit and that is why i'l remain with rugged. Don't tell me he doesn't diss in his tracks, did u at all listened to his first album. Check 'Katigori'

The diss part is d best part in the rap act. It makes it all interestin so the artist don't keep resting.

Chai!! OMO i don de rhyme sha
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by khanye(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2008
@ darequam

Do research before you say anything about beef between 2 artist.

That's all i will tell you dude, dont wanna start giving you fact that Rugged started this beef shit.

But no comment cool

Word!
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by abdurrazaq(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2008
I said Ruggedman felt threatened by the acceptance of CRY, the reason he stated that 'Is it speaking in English or speaking your mother tongue . . . ' I forgot that actual line from Ruggedy baba embarassed
Well this is definitely my opinion. Why will Ruggedman do a track like speak your mind to someone he wasn't taking a shot at.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by abdurrazaq(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2008
Check out this line from Ruggedy baba
While you sit around and talk shit
Our elders mock our shit
Cos of our too much metaphorical out of space type shit
When some rap
Dem no know where we dey come from
Back then two rappers on stage was like seven throwing a tantrum
We need to change thatput a face to our music
Let the world know where we come from
Let no one abuse it
and this line from the same song.
Is it singing or rapping like Oyibo or doing what you and your own people can feel?

Those lines fit Modenine very well in Nigeria and the reason he replied stylishly with Talking to you and Death blow 1. Well That's what I feel.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by tosinadeda: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2008
Guy quit all this jare,it wast a reply to cry!
The chorus of cry was even plain igbo sef
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by abdurrazaq(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2008
tosinadeda:

Guy quit all this jare,it wast a reply to cry!
The chorus of cry was even plain igbo sef
You're right, but the verses were in English cool
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by tosinadeda: 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2008
Aint sayn wether ruggedy baba wasnt 4 mode o!
All am sayn is that he didnt do the song cos mode9 did cry,neither did he do it cos cry was a hit
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by jejelolatu(f): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2008
Ruggedman should retire already!!!!

Am pweety sick of al dis rugged vs modey thingy!!!

Sum people are beginin 2 sound lyk scratched cd's

at least i wd hv sum respite until rugged claims he wnts to do an encore by popular demand!!!
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by tosinadeda: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2008
Jeje xplain ursef o
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by jejelolatu(f): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2008
Huh?
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by darequam(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2008
Why should rugged retire when he already announced he is about to drop his last album?
@abdul
the track he did with 9ice isn't at all against mode and Mr khanye if u got any fact to show pls let me kno
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by darequam(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2008
Why should rugged retire when he already announced he is about to drop his last album?
@abdul
the track he did with 9ice isn't at all against mode and Mr khanye if u got any fact to show pls let me kno
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by khanye(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2008
I honestly don't like dropping opinions at times, but I would say, before anybody forms one on this issue, let the person listen to 'Talking to You' (Mode ft Banky W); then listen to Ruggedman's 'Banging' before listening to Death Blow, that way, you escape making any biased judgment, and let's not forget that it's fans that create wars while CEO's make money.

Pac and BIG are gone, but Suge and Diddy are still here, and Diddy made (and still makes) more dough from Biggie in death than when he was alive, what started as artistic battle took a bad twist when fans added theirs to it, We don't want to go that way, I assure you.

War brings peace. If modenne didn't get @ ruggedman, he won't have realised how whack he was!

Word!
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by dammiecool(m): 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2008
@khanye
Suge knight is dead.
n who told u rugged is wack?
why did it take mode so long to hit rugged?
Mode is down he is only takin on rugged 2 boost d sales of his album.
that is d point. hate rugged or love him my guy is still bangin.
he is used 2 love n hate since d beginin of his career.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by khanye(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2008
If this guy does'nt want anyone talking about him, he should quit talking about people doing what they feel is HIP HOP, be it Broken english or otherwise,

what the F is his business Ruggedman,should do his thing i mean whatever it is that u do(Reggeaton,dancehall,whatever) i kno it aint hip hop, and shut the mess UP, it aint all about money. Its about doing something u ar happy doing and look back in the future and be proud of yourself.

Rugged wont reply death blow because he got no lyrics upstairs to drop.

Mumu cool
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by dammiecool(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2008
@khaye
there is need 2 right d wrongs dat is what rugged did with ehen,believe it or not.
death blow is not correctin any wrong it look like a personal beef n not professional.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by khanye(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2008
dammiecool:

death blow is not correctin any wrong it look like a [b]personal beef n not professiona[/b]l.

Why was rugged bragging that he had more money and Mode's album is Flip Flop.

Ruggedman came into the game dissing his fellow artists and nobody replied him. Now modenine is teaching him some lesson. grin
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2008
I Think i had to bring dis back for the second time.I wrote somethin dat peeps keep have certain misconception about.
So here it goes.

Ruggedman na oloshi.
I Think its high time i settle this modenine and ruggedman stuff 4 good.
So now listen up,
[b]2002/2003 when ruggedman came out with the track Ehen,he said he did the track to get out to the mainstream and moreso,OJB who produced d track said on MBI that they(him &ruggedman) had already met with those that he mentioned on the Ehen track that he was coming out with somethin like that.So d stupid ass was tryin 2 get attention from peeps which he did get.So for that,Fuk this guy,He AIN'T 4 REAL.

And again if u listen to the Ehen track 1st Verse,he said,
*No more games,i go go straight,
i go NAME NAMES,i no go lay blames,
na time to flog with cane*
So he made it categorically that he will Name Names.Now listen to track Ruggeddeybaba FT 9ice:All through d track he was preaching about soundin/rappin in ur mother tongue but he never mentioned anyname,WHY?,Simple,he was scared,he couldn't have.And again,if u listen to the 3rd verse of that song,he said;
*My rules are,speaking in whatever language but make sense,i did that and have been hot ever since that*.
What am tryin to say from this is that,havin been preachin bout soundin in ur mother tongue and at d end of the song he had so say that,so that mean he's contradicting himself.
Here what i will tell y'all:Modenine can't do rap more that how he's doing it.So y keep hatin on d brother and most importantly,its a free world,its either u listen to Mode or act like you don't know.them no force u.
STOP HATIN ON HIM AND STOP this MODE DISS THIS GUY AND that.[/b]

Rugged neva cleared anythin
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by tosinadeda: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2008
Explain 4rm now till tomoro,the point remains that ruggedman cleared the rap game! Simple
if he didnt,mode9 wld av died underground!
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by tosinadeda: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2008
Explain 4rm now till tomoro,the point remains that ruggedman cleared the rap game! Simple
if he didnt,mode9 wld av died underground!
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2008
E b like say bomb don dey ur head too abi?.

Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by tosinadeda: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2008
lol nice one
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by khanye(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2008
tosinadeda:

Explain from now till tomoro,the point remains that ruggedman cleared the rap game! Simple
if he didnt,mode9 would av died underground!

Shhhhhhhhhh. . . . . . . .
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by darequam(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2009
@OJUKALU
DID RUGGED EVER SAID RUGGEDYBABA WAS A DISs TRACK?
Capital NO!!
The only reason why he did the track was to emphasis the fact that its better when u do something original to suit those in ur enviroment and not trying to copy outsiders.
Simply by using ur native language so more peeps around u will understand which is the main reason why he is more popular than mode. Example - Timaya(thou not a rapr but is attachd 2 every bit of is motherland)
The use of simple english doesn't make u whack(rugged) neither will the use of complex metaphors confirm u to be da best rapper(mode)
like 50cent said, 'all a nigga need is a lil bit' which is exactly what tha rave of the moment (M.I) is doin. (in between)
if u call mode or rugged wack again, i'l take things to another level.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by tosinadeda: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2009
darequam:

if u call mode or rugged wack again, i'l take things to another level.

lmfao cheesy
u be wetin
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by darequam(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2009
I be nothing for now except the same me,
Mind u i base my arguements on facts and not hatred or sentiments.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by MojiEsther(f): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2009
Make una tell Rugged make him leave ModeNine o,
Mode Nine no well o, He's lyrically ill
Rugged thinks he can continually make a 'brandname' by dissing people
but all he's going to do is make a 'bad name'
He's toyingwith the wrong dude dis time,
He's toying wit the Ninestein? Ish,
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by khanye(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2009
MojiEsther:

Make una tell Rugged make him leave ModeNine o,
Mode Nine no well o, He's lyrically ill
Rugged thinks he can continually make a 'brandname' by dissing people
but all he's going to do is make a 'bad name'
He's toyingwith the wrong dude this time,
He's toying wit the Ninestein? Ish,

Word! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Anyone Translate The Parts Of Ifunanya Which Are Not In English? / Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) / Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.