Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine (8360 Views)

New Singles From Modenine / Need The Lyrics Of "bianule" By Samsung / Arsenal Anthem: Brandnew Joint From Modenine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by javalove(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2009
@Sauron

Pls dont die like dis, else u wud die a liar!!!
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by DBR: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Of course. . . . .

Mode-9 is 40 and Ruggedman is in his late 20s.
Naturally, Ruggedman being a hip hop head woulda been a fan of Modenine but does that mean Mode-9 is better than him.
U wanna know how many artistes Biggie listened to before he became the King Of NY??
Your theory is royally flawed.

Any logic or fact can be flawed if it's erroneously taken outta context.

Even at that,
Biggie listened to the likes of Rakim, even when Biggie
was tagged KON he STILL respected Rakim, not becos Ra was so
"relevant" at that point, or cos Ra got more cash, or rock more shows.
But because, Rakim repped well, lyrically.

The only thing e'rbody is shocked at is u Saurone, tryin to convince
e'rbody and even urself that Ruggedy is better lyrically.
U seem to be the only one ridin that surreal mix of fantasy bus.
Also notice i neva said Rugged was wack, or that i dont like him
but lyrically, u got to be jokin that he's beta than M-9
oNe.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by Sauron1: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2009
DBR:

Any logic or fact can be flawed if it's erroneously taken outta context.

Even at that,
Biggie listened to the likes of Rakim, even when Biggie
was tagged KON he STILL respected Rakim, not becos Ra was so
"relevant" at that point, or cos Ra got more cash, or rock more shows.
But because, Rakim repped well, lyrically.

Biggie respected RAKIM?? Where did that happen??
Christopher Wallace had no influence and this is why a lot of MCs believe he is the G.O.A.T.
His style was different. He doesn't write rhymes like 99.99% of em rappers.
Just give BIG some weed and a beat he can ride and watch him flow ceaselessly from his fat head.
He was unique so leave that RAKIM theory outta it.

The only thing e'rbody is shocked at is u Saurone, tryin to convince
e'rbody and even urself that Ruggedy is better lyrically.
U seem to be the only one ridin that surreal mix of fantasy bus.
Also notice i neva said Rugged was wack, or that i dont like him
but lyrically, u got to be jokin that he's beta than M-9
oNe.

I am not convincing anyone. . . . . .I am airing out ma opinion.
If i were to choose between Ruggedman n Mode-9. . . . . .Itz Ruggedman for me.
Personal choice not convincing Mode-9 herbs on this forum.
It will be nice to pit the 2 cats together for a MC Battle and watch your Mode-9 choke!!! He forces his shit, i dunno why y'all can't see that.
I can smell a natural anywhere. Mode-9 is not a natural.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by javalove(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2009
@Sauron

Rug head man wud kill mode in a rap battle?

Now ur case is getting out of hand!!!
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by Sauron1: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2009
javalove:

@Sauron

Rug head man wud kill mode in a rap battle?

Now ur case is getting out of hand!!!

Rugged will devour Mode-9 in a freestyle battle.

Mode-9 memorises his verses. It doesn't come naturally.
I have seen few of his freestyles on Youtube and i am afraid, your idol is wack!!!
There's no way Mode-9 can flow ceaselessly for 60 secs without breaking. . . . .He is a wack MC!!!
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by DBR: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2009
I'v seen vacillations of different levels displayed when it comes to
y'all criticizin M9.
Same guys who say he's rhymes are elementary
say he uses dictionary to look for words in one breath,
same will still say he aint got no vocabs.
Same will say his lyrics are too complex and later say
their pry 4 nephew can spit beta lines.
Same will say, yes he's a good lyricist and later say he's lines r wack.
From one timberland rocker to he got lots of 'em.
From he's broke to wateva, really i dont think all this hate
is cos of Khanye or Javalove as most y'all claim.
@
Saurone
ok, lets agree that he cant flow ceaselesly for 60sec.
Do me the honours of revealin who does.
And since when did memorizin a line bcom unacceptable?
The best of freestylers do memmorize some lines they'v worked
in their head, and pull it out when the need arises.
oNe
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by kkkossy(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2009
@dammiedog,i jst askd a simpl question n all u did is answa me wit a question.na so u take pass jamb? Ur more or less a liability! Who nids ur opinion anyways
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by DBR: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

It will be nice to pit the 2 cats together for a MC Battle and watch your Mode-9 choke!!! He forces his shit, i dunno why y'all can't see that.
I can smell a natural anywhere. Mode-9 is not a natural.
@
Saurone
Wait, lemme ask this strait up,
are u sayin ur opinion is that Ruggedy is lyrically sicker than M9?

Well M9 has maintained a certain level of consistency, so that suggests natural for me.
And if u say he forces his shit, that may be because his isssHHH is hard! grin
oNe
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by wealthyman(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2009
RUGGEDMAN IS BETTER THAN MODE NINE WAT A COMIC

HEAD WARMER IN THE SUN

rugged man needs to be lectured about what deliveries mean in rap
his WILD LIKE A BABOON UNDER THE MOON, the guy shld just start comedy

without ur fingers in my toilet u feeling ma shit
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by Imehnathan(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2009
"U're broke and ur album's flip flop"not for long though,Rugged sucks make him wait see Modey beat am silly hands down for sales mourf***ker.
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by Dotman01(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2009
grin rugged beta dan mode lyrically? If he's beta he should av replied the deathblow track. Imagine deathblow came out since last yr and we av'nt heard nuttin from rugged. Am still laffin grin grin grin
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by bouzymill(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Biggie respected RAKIM?? Where did that happen??
Christopher Wallace had no influence and this is why a lot of MCs believe he is the G.O.A.T.
His style was different. He doesn't write rhymes like 99.99% of em rappers.
Just give BIG some weed and a beat he can ride and watch him flow ceaselessly from his fat head.
He was unique so leave that RAKIM theory outta it.

I've been following this thread for some time now and i've actually decided not to join any discussions on Mode9 and Ruggedman, it is becoming a kind of computer error called "cyclic redundancy" - repeating the same shit everytime.

However, saying B.I.G had no influence is a total blasphemy. the fact that he doesn't rhyme like anyone else still does not buttress the fact that he hasn't been influenced by sumone. And ask yourself, How did he contact rap? In his dreams?, and maybe you want to hear it or not, BIGGIE respected RAKIM.

Ruggedman and Mode9, maybe you don't even know Ruggedman is fast fading out of fame, there are better Commercial rappers now. MTRILL, M.I, a whole lots of them. You can contest it but first compare him; now to 2 years aback
Re: Its Official:the Lyrics:death Blow Pt 1 From Modenine by ofokaofoki: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2010
Dotman01:

grin rugged beta dan mode lyrically? If he's beta he should av replied the deathblow track. Imagine deathblow came out since last yr and we av'nt heard nuttin from rugged. Am still laffin grin grin grin

hmm

bouzymill:

I've been following this thread for some time now and i've actually decided not to join any discussions on Mode9 and Ruggedman, it is becoming a kind of computer error

Ruggedman and Mode9, maybe you don't even know Ruggedman is fast fading out of fame, there are better Commercial rappers now. MTRILL, M.I, a whole lots of them. You can contest it but first compare him; now to 2 years aback

hmm. this was lasy year , is ur prediction coming true bouzymill?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How to Upload Music Free on Waptrick / Who Is The Fastest Rapper In Nigeria / Kayswitch - For Example (Ka Ni Pe) - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.