Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Great Ife Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Ife Students (1631 Views)

OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Great Ife Students' Union Press Release On Illegal Closure Of School / OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Ife Students by nisot23(f): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2008
any oau freshers like me here?i'd like u 2 tell me when school is resuming is it still 4th of january?hi oxygen do u remember me?we met in moz d other day nd i asked u if u were on nairaland nd i commended u 4 always posting correct info on nairaland.kooldamsel wots up.?hope u guys are enjoying d break.
Re: Great Ife Students by kooldamsel(f): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2008
You guyz should help me o.My cousin is goin nuts waitin 4 dis list.Who has an idea of when the shortfall list will come out
Re: Great Ife Students by heightz(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2008
[color=#006600][/color][list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: Great Ife Students by kooldamsel(f): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2008
what makes you think im not in school?Ask niyi,phartye and muyeskin to tell u the school i attend.Oops i 4got,ure a half blood faj guy.Anyways jus needed the info for my cousin awaitin d list
Re: Great Ife Students by kooldamsel(f): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2008
nisot no vex jare.Was jus wonderin when the list will come out cos i came out matric period last yr.My advice,avoid moz girls cos dem fit run u down grin
Re: Great Ife Students by nisot23(f): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2008
shortfall list isnt that the vc's list?kooldamsel were you not a moz queen yourself?why do you always warn against them?i am actually one myself but i'l try to be careful of those Angola,Awo,etc guys.
Re: Great Ife Students by beecrofty(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2008
I am very glad to actually see Great Ife students on here,

@Nisot & kooldamsel
what department are you both in?
Re: Great Ife Students by nisot23(f): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2008
howdy!where have you been??anywho,am in management and accounting.what about you?
Re: Great Ife Students by tommyy: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2008
just lyk 2 welcome u freshers 2 oba awon university
Re: Great Ife Students by Jerie(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2008
It is great havin u guys 4rm nairaland on campus. you're adding to the growing number of nairalanders in OAU. Anyway, my name is Jerry, Im presently in 200L Law, and wot else, i'm an Awo guy. hope to catch u guys on campus.
Re: Great Ife Students by kooldamsel(f): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2008
@nisot
I gues you are a fresher cos u shud ave known tha the shortfall list is different from VCs list.A thief would tell his child not to steal so why cant i tell you to stay away from moz chicks? grin
Re: Great Ife Students by niyi09(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2008
who says kooldmasel is not an OAU student?
she is the president of OAU nairalanders
@nisot23
welcome to oau.THE SCHOOL OFFICIALLY HAS NO HOLIDAY SO GET YOURSELF BACK TO SCHOOL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE
YOU ARE IN MANGEMENT AND ACCOUNTING RIGHT?I GUESS WE ARE AT THE SAME SIDE.
read your ssc105,101 and his101 very well o.LOL

To those who have not registered or completed their Registration,normal registration period ends DEC 31'st,so don't go and eat chicken at home and forget to register unless the student union plan to make school extend the registration period works
Re: Great Ife Students by niyi09(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2008
Anyway just in case
i am looking for a bedspace or would anybody agree to scot me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.reply please
Re: Great Ife Students by keji2008(f): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2008
niyi09,u can scot wit me but i stay under da bridge.care to join me?.
Re: Great Ife Students by niyi09(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2008
@keji-2008
i don't think there is a bridge in OAU or has faborode built one .well its possible ,there are a lot of new buildings and constructions in OAU grin grin grin grin.  Is there  a bridge  now linking Fajuyi hall with Akintola hall?and i think thats where keji stays and she is offering me and any other OAU nairalander that does not qualify for bedspaces to come and live there.There is no bunk,its even single bedded,so apply to me(no eportal pls),limited spaces available
Re: Great Ife Students by kooldamsel(f): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2008
@niyi
I think she is talking about the pedestrians bridge opposite campus. undecided
Re: Great Ife Students by nisot23(f): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2008
kooldamsel,when will you start going round the rooms looking for nairalanders who are freshers like the churches and other organisations do?i will be expecting you guys soon o! grin
Re: Great Ife Students by kooldamsel(f): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2008
@nisot
Hmm, not my job.My Vice will do that.Ok which church will you attend?CLFC,Christ embassy,UJCM or you be muslim?I wan campaign for my own o grin
Hope you know its mandatory for all freshers here to take us to new buka,spices to be precise tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Great Ife Students by niyi09(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2008
@kooldamsel
which fellowship do you attend and who is your vice?i want to contact the person
@nisot23
i have never really thought about that before,we could use you in the orientation committee
for OAU nairaland freshers
Re: Great Ife Students by kooldamsel(f): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2008
@niyi
You ofcourse.Church?Won't tell grin grin grin grin
Re: Great Ife Students by goodguy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2008
I think this should be renamed "Great Ife Freshers 2008/2009".

There's a thread on Great Ife Students already:

OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE!

Anyways, catch fun guys. Of the greatest Ife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Great Ife Students by cvibe: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2008
Guys, wish u all the best in 2009.
Re: Great Ife Students by goodguy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2008
By the way, to the new students out there, my simple advice is this: TAKE ALL YOUR TESTS SERIOUSLY!  Read for your tests like you're preparing for a Cambridge examination.  Believe me, a very good test result (by this, I mean, at least 75% of the total score) will help you a great deal in your examination.

For those of you in the sciences, this is particularly applicable to your CHM101 test.  You do well in your test, psychologically, you will be in the perfect spirit for your exams.  For your PHY101 and PHY105, be very careful of option E.  I guess many of you, by now, should know what that means - yeah, I'm talking of those tricky "none of the above" options.

Above all, ALWAYS remember the GOD FACTOR!

Happy New Year to you all, and I wish us all another hitch-free session.

@nisot23

As niyi right stated, the school was never on break. We were only given the normal Christmas public holiday.  But not to worry though, for the Part 1 students (and most other students), lectures won't start until Monday Jan. 5th, that is.  Stay cool.
Re: Great Ife Students by nisot23(f): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2008
niyi,i would be more than glad to be a member of that committee.infact i'd like to be the chairlady. grin.thanks guys,i'll be in school this weekend.and HAPPY 2009.
Re: Great Ife Students by niyi09(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2009
@NISOT23
GOOD.U R HEREBY MADE THE CHAIRLADY.START work immediately and dont hesitate to ask anything you need
@NISOT23
IT SEEMS YOU LIKE TED DEKER .HAVE YOU READ "SAINTS" AND FRANK PERETTI'S "THIS PRESENT DARKNESS" OR JOHN GRISHAM'S "THE TESTAMENT"
Re: Great Ife Students by keji2008(f): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY smiley kiss
@kooldamsel,u are right,i was talking of the one in front of the school. smiley smiley
@niyi,i thought u were already used to d idea of not having a bed space?
why not scot with ur frnds in AWO. wink wink wink
Re: Great Ife Students by nisot23(f): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2009
niyi,i do like Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti.I have read This Present Darkness,that book ehn,i dont even know the adjective with which to qualify it but simply its PHENOMENAL.I really really loved it.
And thanks for making me chairlady jare.I will do my best.
Re: Great Ife Students by niyi09(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2009
This present darkness was a good book,really loved it but u need to read the others.i would be expecting the handwork of your committee grin
Re: Great Ife Students by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2009
Hey Guys, thank God you made it to OAU. If you make it to OAU, you can make it through OAU. Goodluck! Need an info on registration? Holla me on 07036378059.I'm Olaolu, a part two Student of P.P.E
Re: Great Ife Students by deleson: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2009
Of the greatest sha won ni egbarun,

Am a prospective student into your , school,and i'll like to know the process of been admitted into the faculty of Law.

Does the institution operate on the basis of merit or mercy(connectivity)?

Thanks.
Re: Great Ife Students by nisot23(f): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2009
hi guys.hope your all enjoying school.Niyi,you'll definately see my committee at work,that is if lectures dont disturb me sha.
Re: Great Ife Students by Jarus(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2009
Nairalander Jarus(Great Ife Economics, 2001-2006) welcome you all to Oba Awon University!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

N/A / The Information You Must Know About Toefl And How To Pass Toefl At One Sitting / Before You Enroll For Toefl, These Secrets And Facts You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.