Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Great Ife Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Ife Students (1630 Views)

OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Great Ife Students' Union Press Release On Illegal Closure Of School / OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Great Ife Students by cvibe: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2009
All the best to you guys
Re: Great Ife Students by pongwa(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2009
ok my pple i wanna thank all nairalanders for all the infos they displayed i mean both the true and false ones, i belief its part of the fun and excitement. i was once an admissn seeker and i benefited from this forum i mean in terms of infos concerning cut offs and so on. now i am pleased to say i got admission in the great uni, for my 1st choice u know which makes it interesting all the same, muyeskin is tha bomb that guy is truly a patriotic student student of the university, even thru the screeninbg he was still at his best but i will like to know if he uses bleaching cream, no insult intended pls. just curious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Next After Thesubmission Of Direct Entry Form For Ebonyi State University. / Do You Have Futo Result Checking Problems? / Futo Cut-off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.