Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Great Ife Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Ife Students (1600 Views)

OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Great Ife Students' Union Press Release On Illegal Closure Of School / OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Great Ife Students by cvibe: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2009
All the best to you guys
Re: Great Ife Students by pongwa(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2009
ok my pple i wanna thank all nairalanders for all the infos they displayed i mean both the true and false ones, i belief its part of the fun and excitement. i was once an admissn seeker and i benefited from this forum i mean in terms of infos concerning cut offs and so on. now i am pleased to say i got admission in the great uni, for my 1st choice u know which makes it interesting all the same, muyeskin is tha bomb that guy is truly a patriotic student student of the university, even thru the screeninbg he was still at his best but i will like to know if he uses bleaching cream, no insult intended pls. just curious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Enroll For Toefl, These Secrets And Facts You Need To Know. / Darna Airline In Conjution With Nddc Scholarship. / The Cost Of 2010/2011 Jamb/utme Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.