Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,245 members, 7,867,638 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] (36611 Views)

Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / Photos Of President Buhari With His Daughter And Grandchildren / See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by papalnuncio: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
my observation here is where is the hejab?
AGAIN
WHERE IS THE HEJAB
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Livinusc(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
jmoore:
I want to see pictures of his ancestors.
Hahahahahahah..my bele wan tier ooorgrin
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
His name is Mohammed Babangida and he recently shared a picture of himself and his children. How beautiful.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/01/see-ibrahim-babangidas-son-and-grandchildren-photo/
a way of showing us the future president and ministers.....am on the run for my kids too, a better tomao for us all.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by porka: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dereformer:
There should be a law in Nigeria banning couples from having more than two children.

How do you enforce the law?

The guy has two wives.

Is it two children per woman or man?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by gragraboy: 12:41am On Jan 27, 2015
See our money oo!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 27, 2015
Among them are: Senator, president, doctors and govs. Life is good.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 27, 2015
frustratedman:
THIEVES undecided

Hater, go to hell...
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Evanscoth(f): 3:04am On Jan 27, 2015
Still looking for those children Hijab

There are in the class of their own. SURE !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by martin123: 3:41am On Jan 27, 2015
This is where I keep having problems with the average Nigerian. Are we supposed to be discussing this guy The father is the cause of the hardship and poverty we are all experiencing today, he has stolen enough for generations unborn, why do we have short memories?? This is the only country where criminals are celebrated.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by October1960: 4:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Children and Grandchildren of a thief. I hope they rot in hell for what their father did to Nigeria.

All the past and present government officials that looted Nigeria God will punish you and your descendants
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Kei144(m): 5:48am On Jan 27, 2015
He resembles his father, but took the mother's colour.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by englishmart(m): 5:50am On Jan 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
They look cute.
But 5kids? Mmehn

That's much for me o. I love small families...maybe because I was brought up in one.
with enough money, no problem.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by airex(m): 6:53am On Jan 27, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Definately not in Nigeria...they all live abroad,and rule us from there *disappointed*
Don't say what u don't know plz. Muhammad lives in minna, Niger state. He is in charge of the school which was formerly handled by his mother before her demise!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by fxskye: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2015
Is he coming up for a political post soon?

I guess so because this is one of our usual way to introduce a new breed into politics.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2015
airex:
Don't say what u don't know plz. Muhammad lives in minna, Niger state. He is in charge of the school which was formerly handled by his mother before her demise!
Ofcos all our leaders live in Nigeria,ALL, but on part time basis. They visit the other end,the west more often.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by airex(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Ofcos all our leaders live in Nigeria,ALL, but on part time basis. They visit the other end,the west more often.
Matter fact. What political position does he hold?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2015
The Babangidas are no celebrities
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Yemmynaira(m): 7:15am On Jan 27, 2015
If d law has been implemented before ur birth,aM Sure,u ll not be here today.iS it any of the gospel that preaches this?
Dereformer:
There should be a law in Nigeria banning couples from having more than two children.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2015
airex:
Matter fact. What political position does he hold?
His father is a political figure,this give him more ground in politics. He may not be physically sitting in a political office,but there are chances,he might have control of some fragment of offices within his reach,indirect rules.
I'm not talking about him alone,I used him as an entity to represent the whole,ruling us from abroad.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Btruth: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
His name is Mohammed Babangida and he recently shared a picture of himself and his children. How beautiful.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/01/see-ibrahim-babangidas-son-and-grandchildren-photo/
....hahahahaha! "Stealing is not a corruption generations"...lol.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Dewze(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
There grandfather has stolen enough to cater for them for life. Dem no go suffer at all.

Lai lai!

Pretty kids

And you say it with so much admiration. Where then is your moral authority to criticise GEJ for being light with corruption?

Na for only Nigeria were even thief go dey follow to dey shout ole. I do not say you are a thief, but it is clear you will condone corruption when it is beneficial to you. you even call its seeds pretty. Are you then different from GEJ berem? I do have doubts.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by aviazuva: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2015
AutosBay:
Close resemblance to his dad, and why is he is not living in Nigeria?

So that Boko Haram attack will not reach them but only me and you,
So that party rioters will not harm them,
So that when the fracas die down he will come down to rule the remnants.
what do you think?
His father is already programming him.
His father told us all to have only four children, he already has five and counting.
So they do- Idiagbon ordered that no under aged would be allowed to travell to Saudi for pilgrimage, but he took his underaged son when he travelled.
They and other politicians' childdren will remain abroad untill the effects of Feb 14 election die down
Any o5ther question?

Howevr, AVIANAZUGODU
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by zudozz: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2015
so una think say all this una apc n sai buhari top guns n their family still dey 9ja? mumu dem!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:
with enough money, no problem.

Mbanu
Even with plenty money I don't desire to have 5kids.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by Bobandgreat: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Bros your father institutionalized corruption. This why an illiterate is running amok shoutin kworopshon kworopshon. Let's watch Jonathan and his technology.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by bish2(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
If the law stands and you have a triplet after your first child, so which will you slaughter?
Think before commenting "baby hater"
Dereformer:
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by ooshinibos: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dereformer:

Babangida son lives abroad ... he cant live in Nigeria because of his papa name
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by airex(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

His father is a political figure,this give him more ground in politics. He may not be physically sitting in a political office,but there are chances,he might have control of some fragment of offices within his reach,indirect rules.
I'm not talking about him alone,I used him as an entity to represent the whole,ruling us from abroad.
I agree becos they have been appointed Directors for the Niger PDP Governorship Campaign Organization
Re: Ibrahim Babangida’s Son And Grandchildren [PHOTO] by peteruuu(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wetin come happen ?

Make i chop the pictures ? undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Criticise Garba Shehu For Addressing Jonathan As "President" / Buhari Meets Dasuki, Jets Out To Niger, Chad / IPOB Declares Solomon Arase Wanted Just 24 Hours After Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.