Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (81147 Views)

Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) / President Buhari With John Kerry In The US (Photos) / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Babacele: 6:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You wish..if only Bubu was that intelligent grin
Oh our Bubu is american trained too n so educated that he wouldn't say never say that " how much did Nwobodo stole" like your oluwole PhD Jojo!
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Kx: 6:23am On Jan 27, 2015
Factor this into the gbawe analysis and see the goof of d century by GEJ team.

GEJ hosted Kerry in State house Marina.
In other words, for a highly diplomatic meeting long planned, GEJ's team could not get a second seat and American flag behind it that depicts sovereignty and mutual respect

GMB's meeting was held at d US Embassy; well laid out with separate seats for both leaders but also emphatic with the notable display of both countries flags.
Even d US Embassy foto men and Kerry's press crew made sure they recognize GMB's team in d pix.

Allowing Kerry to sit with GEJ with only Nigeria flag on display is an error not worthy of a mere ambassador not alone a president in his own land.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by fairygeh(f): 6:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Funny people.it is amazing how people are drawing a lot of assumptions based on just a picture.the CHANGE people want has clouded their sense of reasoning.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Chigold101:
did u notice how close Kerry is to GEJ. They are sitted like friends even when we know that they are not. NIGERIA FLAG IS EVEN BY THEIR SIDE. GEJ is more relaxed cos John trusts him to continue delivering devidends of domocracy while Kerry is sitting very far from GMB. Kerry doesnt want to be really associated with GMB. Kerry is sitting by the US flag far from GMB to tell the world that this man called GMB is on his own.
lol funny guy grin
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by xtian234(m): 6:30am On Jan 27, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
GMB looks like a Camel that is about to lose a Race

while GEJ sat like a boss and also smilling like a happy man. grin

True talk
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Ezevajina: 6:36am On Jan 27, 2015
With GEJ John Kerry thinks he is the boss

With GMB John Kerry clearly knows who is the boss grin
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Azo(m): 6:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Wtf os this doing on fp? Mor0ns better stories like https://www.nairaland.com/2114112/buharis-certificate-how-fani-kayode-forged never made fp.

Idi0ts.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:38am On Jan 27, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
DAMN.... This nigga doesnt even know the meaning of STOOD UP FOR.... Incase you were wondering, it means defended.... FOOL....

You are just a kid... Go play with sand.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by lacedup(m): 6:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Gbawe:
Analysts of body language will tell you it is Kerry's posture in the two pictures that reveals which is the more relaxed tete-a-tete. Talking to Buhari, Kerry is 'open' with his arms spread wide as if at ease completely while his back leans into the chair showing 'relaxed mode'. Kerry appears laid back talking to Buhari as if addressing a friend, ally or someone he is favourably disposed to. Kerry seems to be enjoying his visit to Buhari.

Whereas he is 'closed' , with defensively clasped hands, talking to GEJ. Kerry is upright and literally 'uptight' in the picture with GEJ. He appears uncomfortable as if he could not wait to leave. Kerry's body language shows he does not appear to be engaging with GEJ sincerely or approvingly whereas the opposite is the case with Buhari with Kerry appearing relaxed and as if talking to someone he is about to do very productive business with. Obvious Kerry is more relaxed with Buhari whereas his meeting with GEJ looks like a diplomatic visit to a leader one has to acknowledge but does not respect, rate or approve of at all.

Finally someone on dis forum dah understands body language....nyc analysis bruv
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by RotrEmmanuel: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Should he be smiling as a happy man during this period of the country's life? GEJ doesn't even understand ordinary decorum. He is not fit for the job; he doesn't even understand the basics.
What is this Cow saying
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by sidecheek(f): 6:54am On Jan 27, 2015
GEJ looks like he is using his smile as a tool for PR¿ it seems fixed, I won't call it relaxed¿
GMB seems not interested in the cameras but what the man was saying¿
So, what has being relaxed got to do with having a conversation that's supposed to be meaningful¿
Or are they planning a social event¿

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Trypa(f): 7:01am On Jan 27, 2015
Horus:

Proof that GEJ is a "prostitute" president ready to sell his country

U are mad for such statement
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Kerry's pose actually showed respect. He was attentive to whatever Jonathan was saying. He sat up in the presence of a higher authority.

With Buhari, he sat back to hear him out. Kerry showed by his mien, that he was in the presence of someone with little or no authority yet.

Kerry as a diplomat knows who matters at the moment. Until Buhari becomes the president, he's worth nothing and whatever he says is not binding on anyone but himself.

Aptly said I love your reasoning.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by engrdubem(m): 7:13am On Jan 27, 2015
If I hear.....
GEJ is relaxed while Perry is on edge showing his talking to a head of state. .......
While BUHARI........I laff his sorry life
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by gpokraki(m): 7:13am On Jan 27, 2015
GMB jst sit as if his trying 2 think of English he will say 2 him why GEJ sat and cross leg as if john kerry is jst like normal 9ja guy 2 him .... GEJ d real south south man ... We no they carry lass.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Ahmeduana(m): 7:29am On Jan 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Lol i think its gmb... no! gej...,.
im nt even sure
JONATHAN IS MORE RELAX AND CONFIDENT, WHILE BUHARI SAT DOWN LIKE A GRANDFATHER THAT IS ANTICIPATING THE ARRIVAL OF HIS CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN TO COME AND CELEBRATE WITH HIM LAST SALLAH CELEBRATION ON EARTH BEFORE DEPARTING IS HORRIBLE WORLD OF LOOSING ELECTIONS UPON ELECTIONS!
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Qrisful: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2015
See how Kerry distance himself from Buhari, but sitting closely with GEJ, without education Buhari you are a loser.... grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Look well, Buhari was very scared of the man...... Can't you see his hand? he was trying to grab the man that was sitting close to him just incasegrincheesycheesycheesy
Buhari has been meeting with foreigners when Jonathan was in primary school.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by chyket(m): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2015
The seating positions of the two meetings were different, the one with Buhari was very formal and official while the one with President Jonathan was very informal,close and more like pally pally thing.For me it will be like comparing apples with oranges.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by ostopsmich(m): 7:46am On Jan 27, 2015
GEJ is more relaxed with kerry, the type of settee he sat on affirm that unlike GMB wey sit down ontop chair wey be like my great grandfather own...see the sitting room sef, shey na cafeteria GMB dey live ni?
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by fredie107(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2015
The President is more relaxed!!! Confident

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Gbawe:
Analysts of body language will tell you it is Kerry's posture in the two pictures that reveals which is the more relaxed tete-a-tete. Talking to Buhari, Kerry is 'open' with his arms spread wide as if at ease completely while his back leans into the chair showing 'relaxed mode'. Kerry appears laid back talking to Buhari as if addressing a friend, ally or someone he is favourably disposed to. Kerry seems to be enjoying his visit to Buhari.

Whereas he is 'closed' , with defensively clasped hands, talking to GEJ. Kerry is upright and literally 'uptight' in the picture with GEJ. He appears uncomfortable as if he could not wait to leave. Kerry's body language shows he does not appear to be engaging with GEJ sincerely or approvingly whereas the opposite is the case with Buhari with Kerry appearing relaxed and as if talking to someone he is about to do very productive business with. Obvious Kerry is more relaxed with Buhari whereas his meeting with GEJ looks like a diplomatic visit to a leader one has to acknowledge but does not respect, rate or approve of at all.
Good analysis
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

You are just a kid... Go play with sand.
Lol... I sure will... wink
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Motolank: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2015
M4gunners:
I hear you. Do me a favour by telling that to J Kerry.
my meeting with him is friday @ 10:00am. I will cool cool cool
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by femliany(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2015
change the topic to:' who the Oyinbo dey comfortable with in the pixture'..na GMB...Kerry dey fear GEj
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by femliany(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2015
smiling like person enter 419 hand
xtian234:

True talk
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by jaylehk(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2015
John kerry doesn't even seem relaxed with oga jona.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by larica69: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2015
Mr. Kerry to GMB: Are you the fuc.ing Malo without certificate?..No no no oga no kwall me puc.ing I get am por fafer!

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by godwinhos(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
GMB looks like a Camel that is about to lose a Race

while GEJ sat like a boss and also smilling like a happy man. grin

Modified!!!! I didn't know this little words will bring lots of LIKES, it gona be a great week.
It's good to stand for the truth grin grin
buhari was lik hw wil i communicate wit dis man wen he(kerry) dosnt understand hausa

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by outlaw77(m): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Its' GEJ,because their is sing of educationalist in him, and looking at GBM you will se sing of illiterate in him,even the white man will discover that, so Nigerians don't need a president tha will disgrace them grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by emmie4luv(f): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Emodeee:

i perceived it wz deliberate.
yes u perceive right, but d most importnt tin,is dat I sent a message across nd I no very we'll dat d decoders got it very clear.so suit ur self
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Oga Jona dey Relaxed wella
N Oga Seun n him co worker una do well for banning me n releasing me ooooo I no vex oooo
I just dey hail Ni ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.