Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi (3389 Views)

"Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by hamzazayyad1: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
eighTHREAD:
TANoids are already urging violence. They don't know that it's all a trap to show the whole world how much of impunity GEJ wields when he forcefully tries to use that stadium. The news that that will generate alone will win APC more sympathy votes. When will PDP learn? GEJ coming out to announce that he won't use that stadium cos the state governor says it's under construction won't portray him as weak but a president that rules within the tenet of the law. The publicity from such act can win him more votes
U are ryt is a trap if he use soldier to get the stadium will be another fyt
Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by mgbeketoto: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lies! grin
Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by waternogeteneny: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
We will like to use the stadium with Amaechi buried under.

Amaechi no be for mouth. Turn up first!

1 Like

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
eighTHREAD:
TANoids are already urging violence. They don't know that it's all a trap to show the whole world how much of impunity GEJ wields when he forcefully tries to use that stadium. The news that that will generate alone will win APC more sympathy votes. When will PDP learn? GEJ coming out to announce that he won't use that stadium cos the state governor says it's under construction won't portray him as weak but a president that rules within the tenet of the law. The publicity from such act can win him more votes
Well said. My problem is not just the action of Jonathan but the show of illiteracy by saTÄN who don't know what federalism entails in a democratic setting. They need to be tutored by SS1 or 2 students of Government or Civics.
Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by moswags: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
am a diehard ameachi supporter but come on if am d president and a govnor tries dt wt me, he is dead

1 Like

Re: Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi by denedene(m): 12:19am On Jan 27, 2015
oga ameachi likes to b in d news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa Governorship Result: APC Leading. / Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern / Breaking News: APC Leading In 13 Lgas - @saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.