Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern (3381 Views)

Nigerians To Pay N7.45/kwh More For Electricity (see Price List) / How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by Biliamin(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
What's wrong with this guy?

5 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
lwkmd.... Rugged development...

cc lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by Sweetlemon(f): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Werey! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by seunwen2(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Guy you are on point my mentor is working don't disturb

I'M Oloye

7 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by vicadex07(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mumu change

1 Like

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by Crocz(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
I don't understand...I mean do you put your beer in a fridge or a freezer?

I always thought only "Jonah the clueless" has exclusive right to this kind of lameness cry

4 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by sammyj: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin I just they laugh in OBJ's voice!!! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by citizenY(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
I advise folks to fill Cway dispenser with their orijin and shine shine bobo.

5 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by BIGERBOY1: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
I feel the guys pain. I seriously think twice before refrigerating anything these days.

6 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by adanny01(m): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol.

I bought an inverter system to complement public power supply (PHCN) but now my inverter battery is being overcharged.

I like movies but am tired of movies these days that i prefer to go drink really chilled beer than watch movie.

The funniest thing is that before now, i hardly remember that a refrigerator has temperature control. It was set on maximum before so that even vegetables that are located far from the freezer compartment are frozen solid. I broke some refrigerated fresh eggs to fry but found the contents solid. Now i had to drop the control to monsoon what ever that means. Still, i cant drink water from it.

25 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by CallPolice: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by naijaclinic: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
These is very serious. Buhari must hear this.

6 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by virus05(m): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2015
Biliamin:
What's wrong with this guy?
mumu we no get light for here.. Wetin happen
Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by denedene(m): 2:28am On Aug 09, 2015
thanks to Jonathan and the rainy season grin

4 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 09, 2015
My generator hasn't been on for the past 6 weeks..

Am afraid the engine might knock. If it does,I will sue APC for destruction of my property.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by caprini1: 3:16am On Aug 09, 2015
My only concern is the substandard elecrical materials used in building some houses......that is why we hear of fire disasters here and there.Most of them were not meant to withstand steady power supply.

12 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 09, 2015
The fear of the unknown

1 Like

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by chinoify: 4:24am On Aug 09, 2015
I feel the guy pain

2 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by kuuljay(m): 5:13am On Aug 09, 2015
lol

17 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by iamrealdeji(m): 6:05am On Aug 09, 2015
I went to buy Viju milk day before yesterday night and I got home,couldn't drink it cos it's already blocked. I had to leave it on a stool beside my bed till it melt and I woke up in the mid night to drink it

6 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by handie(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2015
Hehehehe.... That my neighbor that spends most times in my room @ night to charge her devices cause I used to always on my gen when there's power outage no dey come again. Buhari why?

6 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 09, 2015
You have GEJ to thank for that.

4 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by idu1(m): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2015
grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by SporaD8: 7:03am On Aug 09, 2015
I paid this big boy a visit. I was surprise to see him auctioning off his car at a ridiculous price!
Me: "Bro wetin happen?"
Bro: "Buhari don spoil my business!"
He replied in tears.
alas he is a diesel seller.

4 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by dokiOloye(m): 7:38am On Aug 09, 2015
handie:
Hehehehe.... That my neighbor that spends most times in my room @ night to charge her devices cause I used to always on my gen when there's power outage no dey come again. Buhari why?
Can U tell Us one thing Buhari has done to improve d power sector since he was elected?
Ok,I remember,U guys said his body language abi his spirit na him de do d wonders.

1 Like

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by constance500: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Electricity is not stable here in ondo state. Na rotation dem dey do here. May God punish mmk

1 Like

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by lonelydora: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2015
Correct.
Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by yakamata(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2015
the only permanent thing in life is CHANGE

3 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by seankay(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2015
I don't think the power supply has improved everywhere across the country but where I presently live, we enjoying nothing less than 23 hours daily

Its over a month since I last used my gen

5 Likes

Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by Atlantian: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2015
citizenY:
I advise folks to fill Cway dispenser with their orijin and shine shine bobo.
So the gas and preservatives will vaporize, then the beer will be ruined in a day.
Re: Stable Supply Of Electricity: See This Guy's Concern by obowunmi(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Congrats GEJ.

Buhari is yet to work since getting into office.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics / See What Was Found In A Toilet In Abuja / Peter Obi Responds To Multiple Watch Pictures, Says They Are All The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.