Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury (67380 Views)

Aftermath Of Heavy Rainfall In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment / 2 Suicide Bombers Killed In Failed Attack In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by 100Cents: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Buhari should talk to these boys..
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Rexnegro(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Truth24:

See ur mouth.... From d comfort of ur house ooo
Se na from ur own comfort him take talk before ? Or u too is it not from ur comfort u take type ur comment or is it sambisa forest u dey type from ? See pot calling kettle black

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Adminisher: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
sammhi:

obviously, if you have some brains , it is too glaring that these are all sabotage by some of the top military personnel all in a bid to discredit the GEJ govt..
you are laughing today but remba he laugh best he who laugh last. Also, know that what comes around goes around.... I just pray your GMB get there , then we will see his magic...dumbass!!

If this man is being sabotaged by his top generals, then the more reason to BOOT him out. We are talking a very violent boot in the ass away from office. Why are we tolerating rubbish from an unqualified man for leadership. Is it by force?. If the guy has no talent in managing people and putting then in their place what is he doing in the office of CIC?.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by vislabraye(m): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
I hope this victory will be maintained.
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Always on the defensive, when will the Nigerian Military take the fight to them. It still puzzles me.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by deolu2000(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
dazdilijae:
for ur mind u don book space ooo.i don catch u
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Liars
Fynline:
Source Defence HQ Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/DefenceInfoNG?fref=ts
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by watchindelta(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
where are the heavily weapons?
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Baddestguyp(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
kindnyce:
DESPITE HEAVY MILITARY BUDGET BY GEJ...

THE BH ARE GETTING WELL EQUIPPD WITH SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS..

WONDER IF SOME OF OUR WEAPONS DONT GET INTO THEIR CAMP..

IF U DOUBT ASK PASTOR BLIN BLING..

ANY...

SAI BUHARI...

HIT LIKE FOR BUHARI AND PROF OSBIBANJO....AND SHARE FOR GEJ
just because you want cheap likes and shares sha
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by fharmah(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
idupaul:
So Boko haram now operates 105mm Howitzers.. I guess the stole it from Nigerian Army.
abi d nigerian army stole it 4rm dem Wich 1
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by bigtt76(f): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
As I'm eh... I can't just figure out how BH got the equipment into the country any more than what you've aptly explained grin

whirlwind7:
The military and BH are taking turns to use them.
Once the military gets bored, they allow BH to "borrow" the weapons

Next, the military forcefully recover them once it seem that BH is getting over excited with the weapons...
The weapons get damaged during this recovery exercise, and the government is obliged to provide replacements.

And the cycle continues....with mounting civilian casualties. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by stjudas(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Imagine a world without Islam. Imagine the peace,

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
whirlwind7:

Next, the military forcefully recover them once it seem that BH is getting over excited with the weapons...

This is the same game playing out between nigerian politicians, they decamp and recamp when ever they get bored.

Same people same shi.t and the cycle continues.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by kay1one(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
azeeza:
May Almighty God forgive you amin, for you dont know what you are saying.

Imbe...
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by mickeymimi: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kudos to our military men for their sacrifice. God is your protection. Amen.
Book haram keeps wasting lives day by day even our gallant soldiers. Bt all dis govt do is to sentence our hero's to death for one stupid accusation called mutiny.

This is just a section of the country- what if their actions are spreaded nationwide?
Where do they get all this weapon....ummh, and jonathan says he doesn't know the sponsors of Boko Haram.

Why is it that Jonathan failed to prosecute and severely sentence or punish the Boko haram Suspects and Sponsors.

President Jonathan has intelligence report on the sponsors of Boko Haram activities for years now and his government refused to make arrest and charge people involved to court...what do you call this? "siddon dey look" President.

may the best win for Nigeria without rigging.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Mistermamus(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
discusant:

Heavy equipment aimed to "shell" back Buhari to power in Aso Rock.
Only a fool can disbelieve that the increased intensity of Boko Haram activities as the election approaches is to enable Nigerians hate Jonathan the more for insecurity and vote for Muhammadu or now Mohamed Buhari.

When those who know say that Buhari is allied with Boko Haram, only a fool shall disbelieve them.
u just code am. Buh most nigerians are dumb to notice
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by bameyi(m): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
whirlwind7:

The weapons get damaged during this recovery exercise, and the government is obliged to provide replacements.

men am lol, you are a funny guy.. Well I wish our military will sit up and wipe this BH out. GEJ, this is his opportunity to win the election

He need to tell the chief of army staff if he need to go to the battlefield himself so be it
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Klasique911(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
xule20:

Exactly

Like wtf?
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
whirlwind7:

Hahahahaha.. that's a good joke.
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
kay1one:
Islam sucks!
your life sucks
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by kenock: 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
And hausas and their elits never want jonathan, if I were to be jona, na to withdraw all forces sent there so they have back their boko boys since they no want tell themselves the truth. Gej till I become president of this nation
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by kenock: 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
GMB be like "kai upon all my plans to make GEJ government ungovernable he is stiil getting suppoert from Nigerians" GMB --my people if elected boko haram will just stop, and the APC fans will shout sai buhari sai buhari!!! The peoples general, but not my general any way, am a general on my own
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
this is very bad

let us be honest and truthful for once

https://www.nairaland.com/2115217/how-politics-threads-get-frontpage#30165471
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by publicenemy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Just in case..

*Modified*
Anybody watching NTA now??..kai! Dis GMB of a man is suppose 2b kept somewhere under dis world. I'm weeping 4d people dat sees him as d change Nigeria need..

Dont you get it? We need change...anybody,even if na B.H leader shekau.

Anybody but jonathan.
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by vjbrown: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
When did Maiduguri bcom bush like that?, moreover michika my hometown on my mine.
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by gbola97(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Just in case..

*Modified*
Anybody watching NTA now??..kai! Dis GMB of a man is suppose 2b kept somewhere under dis world. I'm weeping 4d people dat sees him as d change Nigeria need..
oh me to i see wonder o the man he is wicked
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 27, 2015
So na here Donkey Buhari dey waste our money wey him thief during his last regime?
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by vjbrown: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2015
Michika my hometown on my mine jaree!!
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2015
fitzmayowa:
How did BH advance on maiduguri, with all the "heavy weapon" and no one got a wind of it We are really lacking in intelligence gathering...

We don't have to wait to repel them all the time, its high the army change their tactics in handling this rag heads...

Kudos to our gallant soldiers

#nomercyforterrorists
#killthemall
#killthemall like roaches
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Ogbon400: 12:11am On Jan 27, 2015
Breaking News: 8 French soldiers captured by the Cameroonian Military

8 French soldiers fighting alongside Boko-Haram were captured by the Cameroonian Armed Forces on January 12, 2015. According to security sources close the Cameroonian military, these French troops belong to the Barkhane Operation headquartered in Chad.
Afrique Media TV reported that in addition to the capture of these French mercenaries,the Cameroonian Army also seized 2 armored vehicles, assault rifles, transmission equipment as well as a large quantity of ammunition (https://fr-fr.facebook.com/AfriqueMediaTVfans/posts/1497328490487727)

Many French soldiers are actually fighting alongside Jihadists organizations in several parts of the world, as it was recently reported by RT (http://rt.com/news/224983-french-military-become-jihadists/ )

It is now an open secret to most independent analysts, that Boko-Haram and other jihadi groups such as ISIS are actually "death squads" fully backed by Western intelligence services.
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by jaykaylegend(m): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2015
God bless the Nigerian army soldiers fighting and risking their lives for the peace of this nation..... May God reward u guys #welldone #prayforNigerianSoldiers #thankYou

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / "Yahaya Bello Ole": Stoning Of Governor By Kogi Youths (Video) / Reno Omokri Offers Garba Shehu N7.8m To Sleep In Borno For A Night. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.