Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury (67353 Views)

Aftermath Of Heavy Rainfall In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment / 2 Suicide Bombers Killed In Failed Attack In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by kay1one(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
majidyusuf:
if your religion didn't teach you to respect people, mine does, I won't allow myself to be dragged to your level, you definitely would defeat Me there

Terrorist in waiting!
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Rexnegro(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Truth24:

I know u're pained cos u're d only one typing from d comfort of ur Landlord's house...
But its unfortunate u haven't noticed d January rent ur community people contributed for you is expiring few days from now
But not to worry,I've got good news for, u will be returning to d orphanage home soon or better still typing from d "COMFORT" under bridges and flyovers across Lagos
Smh
See ur life outside , U see how foolish u are ? U don't no me yet u assumed I stay in a rented apartment and even if I stay nko ? Ur words sound so childish and broke asss nigga...aint gat for peeps like u, wasted sperm,idiot.
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Truth24(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Rexnegro:

See ur life outside , U see how foolish u are ? U don't no me yet u assumed I stay in a rented apartment and even if I stay nko ? Ur words sound so childish and broke asss nigga...aint gat for peeps like u, wasted sperm,idiot.
Stale and sour sperm
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:

Terrorist in waiting!
me with your family
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by kay1one(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
majidyusuf:
me with your family

Almajiri!
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:

Almajiri!
together with your family
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by kay1one(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
majidyusuf:
together with your family

Outcast!
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:

Outcast!
keep showing the world how useful you are
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by internetpo(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
whirlwind7:
The military and BH are taking turns to use them.
Once the military gets bored, they allow BH to "borrow" the weapons

Next, the military forcefully recover them once it seem that BH is getting over excited with the weapons...
The weapons get damaged during this recovery exercise, and the government is obliged to provide replacements.

And the cycle continues....with mounting civilian casualties. sad sad
I tell you so annoying. The vicious circle just countinues and the soldiers keep shouting no weapon, no weapon. I wonder who is to be blamed.
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by enlady(f): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2015
whirlwind7:
The military and BH are taking turns to use them.
Once the military gets bored, they allow BH to "borrow" the weapons

Next, the military forcefully recover them once it seem that BH is getting over excited with the weapons...
The weapons get damaged during this recovery exercise, and the government is obliged to provide replacements.

And the cycle continues....with mounting civilian casualties. sad sad
a classic summary to the situation in the North East.
Re: Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury by dblock(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Video Of Unknown Gunmen Killed And Arrested By Police (Graphic Picture). / "Yahaya Bello Ole": Stoning Of Governor By Kogi Youths (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.